Is this book any good or is it popular garbage?

Is this book any good or is it popular garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/search/the subtle art of not giving/0/99/0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had my doubts about the author and the contents like you, but it was actually pretty good and helpful (at least to me)

sounds like something reddit would recommend

>self-help

Eh, How to win Friends and Influence people + The 48 Laws of Power are all you need IMO

>pleb book
>edgy book
nononono.epub

The 48 Laws of Power is just a condensed version of a shitload of similar books. The only reason it gets hated on here is because of its fanbase.

All you need are the mediations

THIS

this book is really bad
the author is a normie pleb

thank god I was born with the innate ability to not need self help books

It's garbage. Cheap common sense wisdoms. It might make you feel good while you're reading it, but it has no real depth and it won't change your life.
The writer is no intellectual, he sounds like he's never read a philosophical book in his life.
Also the writing is all over the place and it wastes your time with shitty anecdotes, it's like a collection of blog posts.
Still, there's a reason it's popular, it resonates with normies who don't read serious literature.

The author is in fact a redditor (he says so) and the book has a lot of cringey reddit-tier humor.

where to download

thepiratebay.org/search/the subtle art of not giving/0/99/0

are you shitting on my boy carnegie?

hes a pleb ignore him, Carnegie is a true patrician

I read the first 100 pages then haven't picked it up again

Airport quality normie wisdom written by a Redditor.

this

I give JUST enough of a fuck to post in this thread, but don't give a fuck about the book