What do you think of these young, popular contemporary American writers Veeky Forums?

What do you think of these young, popular contemporary American writers Veeky Forums?

What theme(s) do they have in common?

>Joshua Cohen
>Emma Cline
>Gary Shteyngart
>Nicole Krauss
>Dara Horn
>Anthony Doerr
>Ben Lerner
>Lara Vapnyar
>David Bezmozgis
>Naama Goldstein
>Michael Chabon
>Lauren Groff
>Garth Risk Hallberg
>Sana Krasikov
>Sara Houghteling
>Rachel B Glaser
>Nathan Englander

Also I was just reading the New Yorker's Best 20 Writers Under 40 list and these authors really piqued my interest, does their work cover similar topics?:

>David Bezmozgis
>Sarah Shun-lien Bynum
>Jonathan Safran Foer
>Nell Freudenberger
>Rivka Galchen
>Nicole Krauss
>Philipp Meyer
>Gary Shteyngart

I dont recognize any of these names except for michael chabon :| maybe i am not really Veeky Forums :S

JOSH STOP SECRETLY SHILLING YOUR YUPPIE TRASH HERE YOU ARE A MEME

Oh my G-d, how can you not know these names!?!??! You should consume more mainstream media kiddo, if you know what's good for ya!

Where is John Green, you pseud?

Are there any non jews in that list?

A-any what?!?!? Why the heck are you paying attention to whether or not they are Jewish!?!?!?? Are you anti-semitic or something?!?!??!!?

Guys what if josh for instance gets good later on and you end up never giving him a chance because you'll always think of him as the tryhard kid, are you ever worried about things like that

Yes, yes I am in fact.

Envy is strong in you, you whitelet.
You weren't born a chosen one. Deal with it, goy.

If you're ashkenazi, neither were you.

God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are

> be you
> antisemite out of jealousy and envy

Why live? You're too intellectually poor to build your own path. If you think you are brought down by a chimeric entity (the jewry), please don't try to write anything. We don't need anpther failed artist.

I agree, what would we do without the many great jewish artists!?

I don't see jews pointing a gun at you, stopping you from being a writer or anything.

At best you're just searching for a scapegoat to justify being mediocre.

Who needs guns when you have rejections slips and media influence?

You're just mediocre. Accept the criticism, practice, try other publishing houses, get an agent.

Market your work instead of whining on a mongol throat singing image bord

I think you might be projecting a little bit, I don't write I am an apprentice plumber and I fix the leaks of rich jewy shmucks like you all day. If I ever end up at your house I'll convert your showers to a German model - 11 holes - see how you like that !!

Tell a joke already, Seinfeld

Butthurt goyim. Instead of raving at other people's plate like gipsies in Europe, try to make better things out of yourself.

Never said I was rich, but you sure do like projecting your hatred on a symbol that helps you hide how much of a failure you are.

horrible thread

acting like antisemitism is necessarily a sign of mediocrity is a sign of bad faith, but that's to be expected from someone like you.

its a phobia not a symbol, read a book bro

What kiked list. Take a good look at this list, white people. This is pure jewish nepotism ... this is how tribal people operate. They have no qualms about promoting their own over everyone else when their power is entrenched somewhere, as it obviously and unsurprisingly is at the Jew Yorker. These people are psychotic and don't know how to not behave this way, which is why it's important for us to start thinking tribally so we can kick them the fuck out of our countries.

What *a* kiked list, my apologies.

You DO know anti-semitism is illegal, right? Hopefully the moderators of this forum will realize that too.

> criticizes jews for being tribalistic
> reee because whites aren't as successful as tribalists

Envy, anger, and inferiority complex.

Bourgeois hate the jews because the jews are better at being bourgeois.

If I wrote that from anywhere in Europe, yeah, it probably would be. In Germany (((Annette Kahane))) would send her internet stazi force to break down my door and arrest me too.

I know you're joking but this really is the game plan they use. They take over institutions whites created, stack them with jews, promote anti-white bullshit and use them to attack us, then call us names when we point it out.

The chutzpah of these psychopaths is almost unreal!

Lol, not even close. This is just hypocrisy on a scale mighty whites have trouble grasping because of how blatant the tribe of schemers acts.

Nice spooks, mate

>Anetta Kahane (born 1954) is a German journalist, former Stasi agent, activist and the founder of the Amadeu Antonio Foundation.

Gets ya ponderin

Good, it should. But Kahane isn't German, she's jewish. Kahane = Cohen.

So a jew is in charge of telling Germans what qualifies as acceptable speech in Germany. And people still think the Germans went after the poor little jews for no reason...

Emma Cline is alright, I read The Girls and liked it

but I suppose this on-topic response isn't what the thread is hungering for

>popular
>haven't heard of any of them
Is the northeastern yuppie cuckbubble this thick? No one gives a shit about these meme writers

Bump for exposure to jewing.

Shut the fuck up josh

Someone does, they're just not readers.

wow

>mfw /pol/ actually LARPs as jews to argue with each other
>mfw the JIDF is real because /pol/ is the JIDF
>mfw I have no face

A book deal is probably the consolation prize their rich and well connected parents got them for failing out of grad school.

Book of Numbers by Joshua Cohen has the lowest Goodreads rating I've ever seen

I thought/pol/ was all jews now? Haven't visited in a while but last I did, maybe 6 months ago, it was chock full of shills and civic nationalists, and I've heard elsewhere that it's not even worth visiting anymore for that reason alone. That's why I mostly laugh when jews on here say "go back to/pol/", because it's likely JIDF shills telling people to "go back" to the JIDF stomping ground. Really weird people.

I'm dropping in to save this thread because it's an important one. This thread highlights the hypocrisy of jewishness and jewish tribalism: the way their control over our institutions -- like that of the New Yorker, a publication started by a European war hero -- gets taken over and used to promote shitty fiction and mediocre jewish writers like those being featured in the OP.

Do you see it? You better.

Are you a white male who aspires to be a writer? Well this is a prime example of why the artistic field you are interested in and have studied all your life is being subverted by jews who promote weak writers and exclude the so-called evil white male -- you -- by advancing garbage fiction and the latinx and kangz fuckery that has destroyed this brand of European high art, literature.

Jews are a major problem in our countries. You have every right to be mad at them, and we -- yes, we -- have every right to remove them.

I actually hate the Jews because I am Catholic and supersessionism is a thing.

Don't say you "hate jews" or you'll give them unneeded ammunition, especially if you're a self-declared Catholic. They hate us -- Catholics, protestants, whites, goyim, etc -- and that's all the justification we need to make other white people aware of the conflict here, so we can remove the jewish problem.

Yeah, but my reason is theologically consistent and I can cite Scripture to back it up, which I think puts it a step above mere racial triumphalism. And perhaps "hate" was a strong word.

>latinx

this shit is so wack, their language has sexism built into every noun, yet anglos are the bad guys because we have gendered pronouns...

The Jews would rather publish mediocre coloureds than taint the pedigree of white male writing with the total shit the smart-but-lazy white males produce these days. That being said white males still sell the most

Any white man who understands the jewish problem is a friend of mine. But this is ultimately about race, and not your brown converts or the jew on a stick you worship. Christianity has led us to accomplish great things, but we need to move beyond that.

For every white male who doesn't get published there are probably three Jews who don't either

Oh, hey, you're nothing but a stupid white nationalist. What do you know of Christ? Depart from me, evildoer. My goals aren't yours.

How does one 'move beyond' Christ by regressing to barbarian religions or by playing out a war hammer 40k fanfic?

Anglos fucked up, that's true. They let these jewish families take control of their nations. But I think we should see that as them having the most potential. Rotherham rape gangs -- it's bad and disgusting -- but Britain is still over 80 % white.

I read a book by Jesse Ball, it was called something like A Teenager's Guide to Starting Fires. It was pretty good. Nice little coming of age novel, had a little bit of experimental elements too. It was nice.

Reverse those numbers if you want a serious response.

there was some book i saw about the decline of the american wasp i wanted to read it but i didn't want to bookmark it incase someone saw it and considered me worse than hitler, anyone know what it was called

Nationalism is the natural state of any nation and has been present for millenia. Do you think you are being edgy pretending it's some crazy idea?

I don't know what you're talking about.

>Nationalism is the natural state of any nation and has been present for millenia

until a couple hundred years ago everything was city states bro, the roman empire was based out of rome, a city...

Whites are hard working and Jews have trust funds. Who has more time to work on their novel?

You said we need to move beyond Christianity. What else is there?

I don't know, but I'm interested. American wasp decline coincided with the jewish rise. These things cannot be separated. The less power whites have, the more power jews have -- that's really all this boils down to.

I don't see any discontinuity with what I said here.

Have you read the Culture of Critique?

Jews create universal religions like Christianity to ensnare us. We can think of something better.

That's anti-semitism for you.

>Culture

No such thing.

>Jews create universal religions like Christianity to ensnare us. We can think of something better.

but protestantism allows for nationalism. it's only catholicism that tried to yoke the european people under one despotic high priest.

>Nationalism is the natural state of any nation

woah wait hold up, nationalism is a jewish invention, israel was the first "nation" aka religious ethno-state

>antisemitism
>no such thing
That's true in a just world. Antisemitism is a result of jewish behavior.

White people have culture, deep and high. No other group has obtained the cultural achievements whites have.

Tell me what you've thought of.
Protestantism led to the current issues we see.

There is no culture, only individuals.

That's a real stretch. I highly recommend you should listen to Christopher Cantwell's podcast from yesterday around the midway point.

I don't want to refer to you as an idiot but you seem like one here. Ethno-nationalism is history's soup d'jour.

Us whites accept that jews are superior -- we just want them out of our countries because they out-compete us. To do this we must adopt jewish behavior like ethnonationalism.

>Protestantism led to the current issues we see.
i'd rather live in a stable prosperous protestant country like the USA than some Catholic shithole in latin america filled with crime, corruption, drugs, and marxist guerillas

I just think Europeans should look out for themselves; we don't need semitic religions to do that.

Isn't it amazing how individuals just evolved on their own without groups so we can all believe in abstract concepts that highlight our own unique individual behavior as we get invaded by groups who will never understand what the fuck we're talking about?

Wait, I'm lost what are Jews? Did they write Infinite Jest or not?

This is not about religion, it's about people.

Europeans are defined by their individualism. It's a genetic strength.

I agree! But this is weakened by our inability to remove the jew.

You're offering a material solution to an immaterial desire. Looking out for one another, ok fine, but what is the satisfactory purpose of doing that? Simply doing it for continued existence will appeal in the now, when existence feels more secure it just won't hold up.
USA's prosperity will not last forever and it's means for retaining that prosperity has very little to do with Protestantism. Funny enough all that Protestant evangelizing places a certain supposedly chosen nation above that prosperity.

Not sure what you're saying. What's wrong with white people looking out for their own?

>USA's prosperity will not last forever
that's because the protestants are being out numbered by catholics who breed and breed and then complain about poverty and blame it on hardworking protestants, have you no shame? no decency?

Are people really this dumb, where they think races of people magically change upon conversion to their semitic doctrine?

Nothing. But that by itself is not satisfactory. It is a very short term oriented mindset that will not continue to inspire people. It certainly isn't a good replacement for Christianity.
That has very little to do with their Catholicism. You do realize many Europeans countries have a sizeable population of Catholics, right? I'm talking about theological perspectives here not loosely tied correlations.

>Nothing. But that by itself is not satisfactory. It is a very short term oriented mindset that will not continue to inspire people. It certainly isn't a good replacement for Christianity

I actually agree, 100%. Europeans have reached a very difficult point in time, where their semitic religion (Christianity) was replaced by a semitic anti-religion (liberalism) and now we're all in limbo, riding more jewish degeneracy into the unknown. This is why I propose whites focus on the immediate problem here: the jew. Once that human virus is removed, the rest can be taken care of with ease.

>That has very little to do with their Catholicism. You do realize many Europeans countries have a sizeable population of Catholics, right? I'm talking about theological perspectives here not loosely tied correlations.

yeah, the european countries with big catholic populations all have massive unemployment and open islamic immigration, with the exception of poland, but that's because poles are slavic not "latinx"

Oy gevalt anti semitic is the worst thing anyone can be. Our tribe seized western media which means we get to decide these things for the white man. Child rape is good though.

-Neil Gaiman

Neil has a way with words.

>That has very little to do with their Catholicism

Someone wasn't paying very close attention in history class.

How old are you exactly?

bump

It's a cohenspiracy!

>mainstream

You almost had it.

They're all well-known.

I guess the bubble is that thick

Thick as desert blood.