I believe that this book is autistic enough to become Veeky Forumscore

I believe that this book is autistic enough to become Veeky Forumscore

A challenger approaches

Out of my way faggots.

but is it worth a damn? autism aside, is it worth a god damn? has it been properly edited at least?

It's like a Jewish version of Recess

It used to be
The Recognitions, The Corrections, and The Instructions used to be a Veeky Forums trilogy

No that was never a /lit trilogy. The corrections is fucking shit. Nice try Jonathan

I have no idea about this, but that is a welcoming and comfy looking cover.

I saw that book in person, read the back. Sounds like a Jewish Infinite Jest.

>tfw no Jelly Rothstein gf

i know nothing about this book, but judging for the size and the name, i expect some sort of comical po-mo dystopia, characters with goofy names, irony, dark humor and a plot so wacky it would make Pynchon cry

american literature is a joke

It's one of the longest books of all time.

delet this

Levin is a Jew name

Leo Tolstoy's first name was Lev.

speaking about long books. Can anyone remember the name of a really long series with the cover art being a sort of Saturnalian feast or party, it's like 6 or seven books. Cant fucking recall the name or author for the life or me.

>disregard the blurb on the back comparing it to DFW
>he actually uses "and but then" in a sentence

I could cry

your point

>dude little kids making adult speeches lmao

nah it's too jewish

He signs his books like dfw. He crosses the printed name out and writes his own

>STEIN: Speaking of other writers, you've been compared to David Foster Wallace. What do you think of that comparison?

>LEVIN: It's hugely flattering. He's one of my favorite writers. But I don't think it's terribly accurate. Mostly that comparison is coming from the fact that I wrote a long book, and he wrote a long book, and there were schools in those books, or something, and a lot of characters. On a sentence level, I don't resemble him all that much. I think he was much smarter than I am.