*teleports behind humanity*

*teleports behind humanity*

> heh.. nothing personell delusional pigs

>Our French Republic is no more than a great gullet swallowing the negroizing of the French at the command of the Jews. Our governors are a clique of sadistic yids and yellow-bellied masons sworn to swallow us up, to bastardize us further, to boil us down by all the grotesque, primitive means of inter-mixture, part negro, part yellow, part white, part red, part monkey, part Jewish, part everything.

What *did* he mean by this?

Jesus, tone it down Raimi.

is this the shadow version of Camus

Yes, he's called Sumac Trebla you pleb

Christ.

On Camus
>it's nothing... a moralist... always telling to people what is right what is wrong, what they should do and what they shouldn't do... to get married, not to get married... it's the Church that should do this

Is he the most misanthropic person in literature?

On Marcel Proust
>Proust explains way too much for me... 300 pages to make us understand that Tutur fucks Tatave is too much.

I don't think he is a true misanthrope, he cared too much for people and got deceived by their baseness

lol

Hon Hon Hon :3

His fake ID

Peak hobo aesthetic

>tfw you just want to be left alone by humans and hang out with animal friends

>when you need people, animals and barbiturate to sleep

didn't know he was on goofballs m8, where did you learn this?

In various collections of letters of Celine and from people testimony
He used to take Phenobarbital

are the letters worth reading?

are they translated?

They are great for Celine enthusiast and people who write books about his life, providing useful details
I don't think they are translated, even in French, these books are quite rare
Only reference I found in English is in Milton Hindus "The Crippled Giant" (pic related)

oy vey

>But cats, cats are alright

So in the end, he was too pure for this world?

Trop raffiné, as he puts it. Too refined, too sensible.

I got a giggle from him talking about teaching his parrot the Chinese national anthem because the Chinese would be taking over France by the year 2000.

>would anyone l listen to Jesus if he took a shit in public?

What a legend.