Does anyone in here do MDMA? If so...

Does anyone in here do MDMA? If so, have you noticed it perniciously affecting your verbal abilities and therefore your writing?
I did it 4 times this year, last of it being a massive binge in the first day of June. It might.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17548754
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it stops up your brain a bit

Don't do it four times over six months you fuckin idiot.

Do you guys think it will fix itself with time and abstinence?

I have found it has had quite a few negative effects when used too frequently. I would advise only using it once every 4-5 months or even less if possible.

Mostly

yer fukt m8

ok what part of it won't

shut up pussies

that depends on the quantity and quality and just ... generally your individual body's ability to recover. It's most likely you'll get completely better but is also possible you never will. go to erowid or one of the bluelight forums.

Yeah I do it pretty frequently. Can't say I notice anything debilitating more than a week after doing it normally.

Chances are; if you're taking street-bought mdma it's cut with something else they didn't advertise.

Tao Lin this is your mother. Stop doing drugs and go to bed. If you keep posting on Veeky Forums like this I am unplugging the router and you are going without internet for a week!

if you check the literature you'll get the following results:

neurotoxicity, everytime, from any dose. now what this means when you translate it to things like cognitive ability and susceptibility to mood disorders is a whole other bag of worms

there's a retrospective study from 2013 showing that those who have a lifetime usage rate of less than 50 doses had no measurable cognitive impairments. those who went over 50 DID have measurable impairments, especially in verbal ability and memory

do with that information what you will.

>there's a retrospective study from 2013 showing that those who have a lifetime usage rate of less than 50 doses had no measurable cognitive impairments
care to mention the authors and such? guess you're not talking about the Taurah's one

Please respond

I like this.

" Percocet. Molly Percocet." —Tao Lin

It's 15 not 50. I don't remember the study but it's widely referenced.

I myself have only done it 5 times but every time I have taken at least 1 whole gram.

This was incredibly retarded. I have a math background and now I struggle sometimes. I can't blame the MDMA entirely but it's definitely effected my thinking.

If you don't binge like me, i.e. stick to 200mg a night, you'll be fine.

>This was incredibly retarded. I have a math background and now I struggle sometimes.
How long ago did your binging happen?

Take LSD to reset your system. Ensure a good supply of medical marijuana to help you sleep afterward.

Between the ages of 20 and 22. I'm now 28.

But my binges were extreme, like outside of the literature of the drug.

I did 500mg in one go once because the 200mg bombs weren't doing much. I was hospitalized and still felt high the day afterwards.

So don't be put off by what I did. Keep the doses low, don't redose and don't do it too often.

Nah I guess I'll take one moderate dose in august and I'll ditch it.
My last binge was off almost half a gram with the interval of one hour or so. Didn't feel "corporal" shit except for a huge hangover due to dehydration the day after, but I felt like I had gotten dumber for some days. Worse part is I think it was reasonably pure, because one friend of mine got high only by licking the lil cardboard box I kept the mollies into.

you should take at least one and a half month breaks between doing it maybe even two

Not OP but I did it a lot of MDMA last year. I think irrevocably fucked my brain, between that, ECT, and anti-anxiety meds I think my brain is fucked. Seriously I feel like my cognitive abilities have dropped significantly, I can't spell for shit, my grammar sucks, I cant think straight. But I think the biggest concern with MDMA usage is its long term affects on serotonin receptors and serious depression as a result

This. You should always wait 3 months in between sessions or else you will literally deplete your serotonin and they won't return to their base levels. I speak as someone with an education in psychopharmacology and as someone who knew an individual who took three pills in the course of a 3 weeks and irrevocably fucked himself for life.

Psychedelics are fine to do, in moderation and with careful approach

any sort of amphetamine is really bad for your brain and produces neurotoxicity.

I don't know when this meme started but people keep acting like cannabis, MDMA, LSD etc. are all "virtually harmless". Don't get me wrong, I'd rather smoke cannabis everyday than drink everyday, and I'd rather eat an ecstasy pill than smoke a packet of cigarettes, but all of these are dangerous. Cannabis is bad for sleep, bad for testosterone, bad for developing brains and obviously bad for your lungs. And it's addictive. It's such bullshit to say that a mind-altering, mood-altering drug like cannabis isn't addictive. People will say "well, it's not physically addictive, it's psychologically addictive, like video games", but it isn't like video games. It's more addictive. I've been addicted to it a few times. Sure it might be very easy to kick, but that's no reason to lie to people and tell them that they should take the risk of shooting their ambition in the foot. Because that's what cannabis does. It does make you lazy. And MDMA is neurotoxic. That's why people say to only use it once a month or once every few months. That's why you can't take more than a few hundred milligrams at a time. If a drug gives you serotonin diarrhoea like MDMA does you should immediately question whether taking it is a good thing. You can't just alter your brain's chemistry without experiencing any repercussions. And the problem with LSD is that it usually isn't LSD.

Former LSD user here. Before LSD I wasn't very articulate, after using LSD I became more interested in philosophy, literature, you name it and so my newly found interests in topics like those mentioned above allowed me to become more articulate. I quit about 2 years ago and only used LSD about 10 times max & despite it being 2 years since I last used LSD I feel that I'm no longer as articulate as I once was. It could be my lack of sleep, or it could be long-term LSD effects. I like to think that's it's the former but I honestly don't know. What do you lads think? Was my post well put & all? Because sometimes I think that I'm not as clear and concise as I'd want to be.

Fuck I'm this guy , and I can relate perfectly to everything you're saying. Sometimes I forget how to spell words despite having been a great speller in the past, sometimes I feel like my sentences are coherent and other times I feel as if it takes me longer to do math in my head than what it once did. Hopefully the brain is able to balance out its chemical levels and all otherwise we may be fucked.

I've only ever drank alcohol but I'm doing shrooms this weekend. What to expect?

4-fluoro-methylphenidate is most Veeky Forums drug desu desu

"Weed is not biggie" is biggest meme there is, and its most degenerate drug from all dare i say. It will turn you into useless, feminime human garbage, prone to brainwashing. Thats why jews try you to get hooked on weed, and lie to you how "harmless" it is. They want to you to stay "chill", lazy, unambitious uncaring scum. Even opiate addiction is better than weed addiction as it will not change your personality that much, and honestly fear of withdrawals is a meme (because you must take a lot to actually get physical withdrawal).
I never tried mdma but as you sau its serotonic depletion mechanism is very sketchy

In compare to those substances psychedelics are relatively safe, they are just not very addictive. From my experience - true "psychedelic experience" is so strong, you dont want to experience it often. I dont even want to take any drugs after being in hell of infinite pattern-loops on incidental DPT overdose. It was beautiful experience, as touch of death is beautiful but very terryfying
Yes, it sounds pathetic but i found interest in philosophy and literature after first DXM trip. I could say that cough syrup changed my life...

You will be fine in a couple of years. Stick to booze and the occasional psychedelic in good company.

MDMA and uppers are designer drugs meant for rich people. For it to reach you in college it has to be cut with a bunch of stuff

best psychedelic by far, can't really go wrong with shrooms. as for what to expect, it really depends from person to person, that's the beauty of psychedelics.

do you know what is designer drug?

OP here. Nah mane, this ain't america. National molly is generally regarded as good and pure (not on a dutch level tho) on average.

>can't really go wrong with shrooms
not even remotely true

hey, it'll get better, slowly. around the ages of 22-23 i did an absolutely retarded amount of mdma, 250-1000mg binges lasting 12-18 hours. I'm 26 now and in the last year or so I've felt vibrant again.

you can trigger schizophrenia or whatever so if you're already loopy don't do lots of shrooms, but they really are fine in basically any dose for 'normal' healthy people and if they fuck you up sans-psychosis it's because you have neuroses you need to work out

>already loopy
what does that mean?

Don't go into it with any expectations, just like, enjoy the ride, man.

kek

>be a hipster slut
>eat only raw organic vegan
>avoids bad toxins
>gets tattoos
>consumes drugs cut by local idiot dealer

i knew one guy in our creative writing circle that took it every night and it fucked him up. he was a brony tho so its not like we lost anything here

Don't do drugs. Don't eat meat. Drink water only. Go for a run and read a book. Have sex.

>stick to 200mg a night
don't do 200mg of actual ecstasy unless you're like 300lb holy shit
also prep for any roll (antioxidants, lower body temperature etc.), go look up some information on drug reddit/such
also don't do it at all if you can keep away from it
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17548754
/drugs/ when?

>mdma fueled mlp fanfiction
lol