How can i use literature to woo women?

How can i use literature to woo women?

Carry around a copy of some bullshit like A Game of Thrones

Read a plot synopsis

Take notes in the margins

you're supposed to use literature to sublimate your desire for women and deal with the pain of knowing that you will die a kissless virgin

Biggest mistake of my life was watching le epic anime xD instead of reading literary classics. The cutest, hottest girl was into classic books, they would have been great conversation starters.

KYS

rude

Meanie

Read her passages from The Republic, her heart will melt once you get to The Myth of Er, user.

What's more patrician?
Getting women through impressing them with your knowledge/ appreciation of literature or art?

Plato's tripartite theory of the soul got me my first blow job.

both will bore them to death, so she'll probably say: ehhh, fuck it, he's smart, he made his point, i'll date him anyways.

how unplatonic

It was Platonic because I was in my 50s and she went through menopause. We both lived lives of virtue and casual sex was our reward.

By refining the will. By learning to use language to imply status subtly. And by employing wit to challenge them. You want them to project antagonism and desire submission, so, not only wit, but also modifying the word choices and style of writing or speaking is important. This is also useful for writing books and becoming an author just so you can skip to that part of the conversation where, when they've already looked through your pathetic soul or not even regarded your meagre display of raw sexuality, you provide an (X) by stating your good genes, and your ability to afford security.

>1.hold a book
>2.talk to girl
>3.show interest in what she says
>4.respect her boundaries
>???
>5.profit

wew

How can I use women to woo literature?

>fucking is the end all be all

When will pagans learn?

>both will bore them to death
not saying you should really have a discussion or that they should even understand what you are talking about rather which is more patrician.
Never would expect that much from a woman anyways.

This thread keeps popping up. But I've never seen literature being used to woo women. You must live in some kind of fantasy. It's like asking how to use shoelaces to woo women. There are probably 100000 other things that are more effective.

consider watching dead poets society first

read lots of pseud books like The Stranger, Slaughterhouse Five, 1984, Great Gatsby, Lord of the Flies, etc. Basically whatever you read in highschool, plus Jane Austen

You don't use it; you have to create it.

by internalizing the wit, eloquence, and ruminations on the human condition you've encountered and using them to craft yourself into a better, more appealing person. hasn't worked for me yet but maybe someday!

>1984
Wouldn't that redpill them and cause cognitive dissonance instead? Progressive leftistvism is incredibly collectivist encroaching on authoritarianism.
Yes, I'm assuming all woman are bleeding-heart(muh relativism/poor nobel savages) liberal i don't care that I'm engaging in generalizations and anecdotal experiences like they do because where I'm from they all are.

Some women are into literature. You can woo them with your dick and literature at the same time. Other women aren't into literature. Just use your dick to woo them. Once they are wooed, introduce literature.

how to woo woman:
money/security
muscles
assertiveness

Anything else is wishful thinking.

Actually, here's how you attract women:
Be aroused around women.
Of course, people will say, that's dumb! You mean guys should act like creeps?
No, because acting like a creep isn't really aroused. When you're aroused, you're relaxed.
If you can be aroused in a relaxed non-needy non-creepy way around women, you'll attract women assuming you have at least passable looks.

I'm a woman. Here's your chance to woo me.

This

Books are a replacement for the social contact you will never experience at a healthy level

The fact that you're even om this board means it's too late to change that

it's just a pseud book user calm down

>1984
>pseud book
You gotta be kiddin me

If you're any good they won't get bored.

What've you been reading lately, girl?

it means dont fap?

Wtf are those toys

you sound like a fucking cuck m8

Knowledge of literature will do jack shit to woo women. Although it's useful as a supplementary.
If you're a pretty good speaker, you can talk about something complex, and both let her understand it, and make it seem like you're really smart. Intelligence alone doesn't make women like you; the friendliness and father-like-ness might be something that gets her to like you. In general women will like it when you come across as someone that's an authority figure over her; the way you present yourself, in this case with literature, is just a chance to display that.

and yet...

>respect her boundaries

if you werent a permavirgin or worse, a cuck, you'd know that that is exactly what women dont wnat

Only if she's already attracted to you though.

You ever talked to a girl? They want bad boys and assholes, only in the sense that they want bad boys who love them so much they'll stop being bad boys.
If you think girls wanna be slapped around and raped, you're a moron.

>not respecting womens boundaries means rape

this is your problem

>women want bad boys who love them so much they stop being bad boys

at which point she will stop being attracted to him

i mean, i knew this board was filled with pathetic pseudomales but holy fick this is bad

self-contradiction

point it out

boundaries are what you don't want people to cross

womens boundaries are meant to be crossed
thats what they want
thats what excites them and makes them feel challenged

i feel like this should not have to be explained to a male

self-contradiction
>a male
stop talking like neckbeard

This is true.

quality repost

what word would you have used?

tits or
G
T
F
O

>a man telling a woman that she's wrong about what she wants from a man
you know what? you're right

Quote the most redpilled ("misogynistic") authors you know.

>stormcucks as PUAs

shut up

post a throwaway

Poetry is how you woo bitches. Being able to recite and clearly follow the rhythm of a good poem makes even the plebbiest girls wet.

I'd second this. Women are emotional creatures and don't like difficult ideas that disagree with their worldview. Most people don't really like that as a matter of fact.

Post feet

Do you disagree lad?

idk tbqh desi

>ehhh, fuck it, he's smart, he made his point, i'll date him anyways
Recently went on a first date with a girl who (I learned) only reads YA stuff and romance novels after trying to talk to her about literature. Date went really well and she seemed genuinely interested when I talked about a couple of my favorite authors (I was careful not to drone on about them) but maybe she just thought this...

Yeah.
Seems like you wouldn't be able to get far with either tbqhfamalam.

pick a heavy book, hit her in the head and take her to your cave

>tfw I use my Bible

am i more sperg than women are meme

or are women more meme than i am sperg

Each climax? Or afterwards I mean.