youtube.com/watch?v=G2FQW23Bwxc
youtu.be/MJ5ZHCWxyUo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZABc6M2X22s#t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't get this song out of my head.

something that is a huge fad atm but will be forgotten in 3 months

The Bieber Rebuilt was better.

milk and honey

REEEEE CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SPICSHIT ECLIPSED THE KINO THAT IS 'GANGNAM STYLE' AS MOST VIEWED VIDEO

pasito a pasito

It didn't? Wiz Khalifa's See You Again is the most viewed video

suave suavecito

This thread really made me realize how much of a shut in I've been this year, I don't think I've even heard this song once

hahaha i cant wait for the spanish tide to rise

fuck all this angloshit

vancouver BC is supposed to have the climate of san diego in 50 years, i can only assume the californian fruitpickers will come to enrich us with their pellucid intonations as well

>hahaha i cant wait for the spanish tide to rise

already is, US marketing analysts focus almost exclusively on Hispanic markets because they're the biggest baby makers and you can ship spanish speaking product to a gorillion countries overseas without much changed

>mfw the only valued music of my country is a degenerate song about fucking childs
Lolita

>vancouver BC is supposed to have the climate of san diego in 50 years

Why is global warming supposed to be "bad" again?

If you knew spanish you'd know just how bad all of this 'music' is.
I'm fucking sick of it.

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvyhr-xWQg

On this board, Ulysses

It would have to be new and also the best thing to happen this decade. Sooooooo the instructions.

I unironically love this song desu. It's fucking catchy as shit.

The Alchemist

>It's fucking catchy as shit.
I agree,
Good feelings,
Except I don't have those anymore

DES. PA. CITO.

>never heard about this song till now
>2 billion views

I've ascended

me too user, I've never heard this song, it's really cementing my hermit status I've been trying to deny...

No user, you've heard it a million times before, like all pop "music"

I really never heard this song before.Haven't watched television/listened to the radio in about 5 years now since I moved to the countryside.So my connections to the world are basically Veeky Forums and my 36 youtube subscriptions.

some mexican meme book i don't intend to read but plebs keep talking about? no, it doesn't exist.

Cohelo.

tips fedora m'sir. We gentlemen only listen to superior heavy metal and dadrock

One Hundred Years of Solitude

Because San Diego will have the climate of Nigeria, you fucking donkey.

damn, that is impressive

13 reasons why

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

I'm not some music patrician, this shit is easy listening for summer

Are there any novels about having a fulfilling fun relationship on vacation with an out of your league latina?

buddy i think you're just an atrophied, sad little whiteboi who gets his ressentiment triggered listening to music that brown people made for the purpose of 'fuck girls and live life'

you should work on that

It gets annoying when you
walk outside: Despacito on someone's radio
Go home: Despacito on the weather channel
Go to gym: DES. PA. CITO.

This song will easilty get 5 Billion views

Yeah, how do I fuck latinas like in that video? I'm going to Atlanta next month, are some there?

this

here's what u were fishing for

LUCKY FOR YOU THAT'S WHAT I LIKE
THAT'S WHAT I LIKE

where the fuck do u live that's not filled with latinas? lol

while we're talking about hispanic pop music...is this "Bad Bunny" guy Pitchfork has been promoting actually legit or is it watered down hipster shit appropriating proletarian culture like most shit on pitchfork?

Lmao fuck Americans they deserve to die anyways

oh shit that reminds me pitchfork festival is this weekend, is it all just washed up cooldad bands from the 90s or do they have relevant stuff?

Well I'm southamerican: Personally I hate spanish speaking trap because most songs sound the same or the lyrics are straight thrash, but Bad Bunny is the best of the bunch, he has a more creative production. I'm not a hermit or a fedoralord so I don't dislike reggeton or urban music, but the genre has changed so much over the last 20 or so years, and Bad Bunny plus other people got influenced by trap made in the US and mixed both genres, there's a distinction, but this new latin american trap carries the torch sort of. It's quite strange seeing how things mutated.

He is alright, but I'd say american trap is miles ahead. I mean, I'd rather listen to stuff like Migos, Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi Vert, etc... These are his best songs imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7eUpLwv0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Km4BayZykwE

Uh I didn't answer your question directly:
Most of his songs don't talk about social struggle or shit, so he isn't appropriating shit. He isn't hipster neither, hipsters here either listen to latin american reggeton/trap ironically or like the indie stuff like Tame Impala or Mac De Marco, just like everywhere. I mean, most of them are medium-high class, so their first approach to urban music is when they get into college/uni, so they listen to it for social acceptance. They might like the big guys though, like Drake, Kendrick Lamar, etc...

All people I know irl that legitimately like Bad Bunny and trap are far from being hipsters.

Wow it only took 7 years but the 2010's finally got a good pop song.

I'm glad that the popular use of this garbage of a song has died down finally.
t. habitant of Latin American country

>Veeky Forums actually liking this bullshit
Fuck you guys this place is supposed to be my scape from the pleb-infested real world.

This is just one of those songs you like no matter who you are. Like that taylor swift song about short shorts or like some 90s hansen oooombop.

it the pitchforkfest on a massive delay or something, how is it still sunny in chicago when it's almost 2am on the east coast, is this a replay or sth

Some years ago I think it was Dan Brown's Da Vinci code and the prequel and sequel. Am I wrong?
The Alchemist also comes to mind.

holy shit pitchfork just gave Appetite For Destruction a retroactive 10, suck it /mu/ numales who hated on it for the last ten years

I do not know if it can be transformed into a book, rather in a monthly magazine

Siddartha was the despacito of a few decades back

this. I find people rolling their eyes when I say I haven't heard of a particular popular song, thinking I'm trying to be edgy. But literally, I've never heard of/heard this song or artist.

>Atlanta
Stay away user. Nothing moves here.

entirety of spic poetry
after, all acording to spics even pedro announcing he's gonna take a shit in spic language is highly musical
inb4 buttmad spics
stay mad and keep blathering about anglos overrating shakespeare

who's that woman in that video?

100 years of solitude goes by

des
pa
cito

don't you ever go on youtube? it's always on the frontpage and or any "trending" list, then again i have never actually watched it but i am aware it exists

holy shit u just remind me last day of pitchfork fest today

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with reggaeton permeating mainstream American culture. Once that fucking rhythm gets into the collective subconscious of of a nation, they no longer can claim to be anglo.

nah, reggaeton already came and went in the 2000s, it never really caught on

but the most viewed video on youtube has fucking daddy yankee on it. I get nightmares from when I lived in Harlem It was as if a filthy puerto rican violated my safe space every night with the penetrating bass of their disgusting music

Came here to say this.

ya but those views probably aren't from americans, are you sure when you lived in harlem the most common noise wasn't that awful noriega song that has a hook that just goes "what what WHAT WHAT whatwhatwhat WHATWHAT" over and over, it had like a reggaetonish beat even tho it was english rap, god that shit was a big hit right when i moved to the city and it was insufferable, what was it called "super thug" or something

wow pitchfork festival is so weak this year, i wonder if now that conde nast bought them they just aren't making it a priority anymore

It seems to me like those guys are ostensibly influenced by this joke of a trap scene we got in Spain desu. Colored hair, extravagant by the shake of extravagant (not luxury motivated like, say, Versace) shirts and shit. J Balvin recently worked with Steve Lean, the foremost trap producer in Spain. Even tho, I don't see musical similities.
youtube.com/watch?v=ecCA4MDHpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FQW23Bwxc

Goddamn, that is awful

every spanish song sound the same

It doesnt really matter if the singer tries it to be a metal or trap or whatever

Every song? From every genere?

> he has a more creative production
That isn't him. The Puerto Rican music industry is heavily corporate and systematized kind of like YG pretty much runs kpop. They all sign to labels, they get made marketable and have huge teams behind them. Not saying there's something wrong with signing to a label, but if you have a picture of Independent artists producing there own music, that ain't happening they have dedicated producers. You can recognize there sounds in a lot of these songs, too. the artist and the producer are completely different entities. It's all prepackaged pop music, it's a business.

>extravagant by the shake of extravagant (not luxury motivated like, say, Versace)
what exactly is bad with this. and what exactly you defend with luxury motivated)

>spanish trap is the best that happenned in this cultral dried country.

Hermann Hesse.
Kinda good but repeated ad nauseam.

youtu.be/MJ5ZHCWxyUo

what is the "obscure 90s franco-south american pop idol" of literature?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZABc6M2X22s#t=20s

>what exactly is bad with this
I didn't say it's bad. It somewhat denotes the sterility of "trap" both in Spain and in Latin America tho. It's a poor and empty mimesis, even if some songs are cool. But that's what happens with japs playing flamenco goo.
>what exactly do you defend with luxury motivated
Are you asking what do I regard as it? Niggers rockin Versace, ice and such. Some spanish rappers look like they saw the videoclip for Migos' Versace and concluded it's all about who wears the gaudiest shirt.
>spanish trap is the best that happenned in this cultral dried country
Nah mane that's what Vice wants you to believe. Me empieza a cansar el culto a la baja cultura que lleva un tiempecito de moda y que solo sirve para que peña que no ha participado de ella más que por casualidad ostente como mérito lo bajo y lo humilde de sus gustos. Y no digo que no haya algunas canciones que estén bien.

>Y no digo que no haya algunas canciones que estén bien.
es que eso es todo tio. entiendo tu critica y es una pura bazofia. yo mismo he ido a conciertos trap y me siento extraño, como de otro mundo. no puedo evitar parecer un poser hípster de mierda, o algo parecido. pero es lo que hay.
además, no es baja cultura, lo veo un arte bastante libre, España cultutralmente suele ser demasiado formal en todo.

ew
vancouver is perfect as it is

>me siento extraño, como de otro mundo.
Igual eso es problema tuyo y, precisamente, del palo en el culo que parece que es obligatorio llevar en España desde el momento en que te matriculas en una carrera universitaria. Si la cosa se redujera a canciones que están bien no te sentirías de otro mundo en los conciertos. Yo no lo hago, aunque sepa que no comparto el "trasfondo socioeconómico" de parte del público, aunque no haya pegado palos en la vida ni haya trucado motos.
>un arte bastante libre
Es libre por los mismos motivos por los que es estéril y vacío. Quizás el rap de negros pueda reducirse, sobre todo temáticamente, a sota, caballo y rey, pero eso es porque florece en un suelo social que lleva abonado desde que Cristo perdió el mechero y que garantiza, por otra parte, que los frutos culturales que salgan de ahí sean, si no libres u originales, sí auténticos y constantes y por tanto, susceptibles de evoluciones internas más consistentes que la copia más o menos lograda de una tendencia extranjera. No sé qué es lo que a ti te convence de que el trap español sea un arte bastante libre, pero a mí me parece que lo es porque el rap es fácil de hacer y porque no nos enteramos de la movida (lógico, tampoco se enterarán los japoneses que canten flamenco), hecho que explica que gran parte del público de la nueva ola del rap español son chavales universitarios que oyen a un rapero decir alguna expresión que les suene rara y gozan del folklore de lo lumpen o de lo excéntrico, según en qué rollo se mueva el rapero en cuestión. Todos flipaban cuando oían cantar a Yung Beef y no entendían ni la mitad de la letra, y todos flipaban cuando el Pimp Flaco se tiñó los pelos. Y también flipaban nuestros padres cuando salieron las Vulpes en la tele. O el de Glutamato Yeyé. Pero se acabó la Movida, cerró la barraca y cada uno a su casa. Lo que es insoportable es cuando se pretende hacer un mérito, como si trascender al palo en el culo y ascender a lo chabacano lo fuese, de la admiración por unos raperos.
Ahora, que ya digo que, musicalmente, no tengo nada contra el género. Escucho bastante a Dellafuente y a Yung Beef.

Mexican here. I hate it and so does everyone with half a brain. Even though it's a popular song, it is embarrassing to say that you like it in public, at least in certain social circles that aren't from the "pueblo".

>implicando que voy o he ido a la universidad.
me he sentido raro porque soy un capullo hipertímido con el pelo largo que se sienta a un lado sin moverse mientras los demás parecen sentirse en una crew amando al puto traper en el escenario. no es tanto porque piense que haya un "trasfondo socioeconómico" sino porque pienso que ellos me ven como una puta rana azul, no me siento en mi elemento. pero no me siento en mi elemento en ningún sitio. he sentido lo mismo en muchos ambientes, anyway, es algo personal. quizás no debería haber mezclado el concepto.

mi experiencia del trap no es la de chavales universitarios. al menos no en mi ciudad.

trascender el palo en el culo es importante... lo de chabacano es ya algo subjetivo, no se que decirte... yo digo que es libre porque... sobretodo, comparado con el rap clásico, no están tan versadas y rimadas las letras, son algo mas caóticas y "random" y no necesariamente sobre lo dura que es la vida y aprende a vigilarte las espaldas hermano.
yo que se. todas las modas pasan, eso está claro. no quiero decir que esta gente sean realmente revolucionarios de nada, no es eso. pero coño, lo de llamar chabacano a algo es en general "el palo en el culo" del que es importante liberarse.

recuerda que el trap ha tenido suerte, pero perfectamente podría ser algo totalmente vilipendiado y ridiculizado.

But I don't live in San Diego I live in Vancouver

Every tolerable Mexican I've ever met doesn't listen to Mexican music

He means that you've "heard" it, implying that all pop songs are all the same, and since you've probably heard at least one very famous pop song, this one wouldn't be so different, which it isn't and it sucks.
I envy you deeply. This is one of the worst song i've heard. I wasn't so mad about living in a spic country up until that song became grotesquely popular.

Harry Potter.

Joder, no me estás entendiendo.
Parte de los chavales universitarios (tampoco hablo literalmente cuando digo lo de la universidad) que escuchan a Pxxr Gvng soltando zafiedades y kiadas disfrutan de forma distinta a cómo disfrutan las zagalas que escuchan Taburete o Love of Lesbian. Se trata de un placer similar al de "compartir el grosero vino del entusiasmo popular" que menciona Proust. La verdad es que parece una cita hecha con la única finalidad de citar a Proust, pero me parece muy buena forma de expresarlo. Es una experiencia más contemplativa, de público de comedia de costumbres, que catártico. "Mira a los swaggers, mira lo calle que es esta gente, mira el desparpajo de un gitano". Es, en la escucha de esa gente, tan importante la música como otros valores culturales que van vinculados a su producción y consumo. Los pijos y las pijas ahora ostentan como mérito el rebajarse a perrear, como el que presume de haber rozado el coma etílico. No es raro que esta forma de admiración se dé al mismo tiempo que la manía de los memes.
Yo no soy ni un bakala ni un cani, pero escucho makinote o flamenquito como si lo fuera. No tengo ese palo en el culo. Igual tengo otros de los que no me entero, pero no tengo el de la música. Por eso me pone nervioso cómo escuchan trap los universitarios. Obviamente, también escuchan trap chavales que pegan palos.

ok. supongo que absurdamente me estaba defendiendo de tu crítica, intentando hacer ver (cutremente) que mi acercamiento al trap era legítimo. (no se si lo es), sin haber dado palos ni habiendo estado en la universidad. en cualquier caso era una defensa personalista que no viene al caso, supongo.

si es verdad lo que dices, lo que pasará es que el trap será cada vez mas pijo, simplemente. y ya no será de compartir "el grosero vino del entusiasmo popular". joder, de todas formas, creo que hablas de un elitismo muy bestia. las tias pijas que perrean realmente disfrutan esa música creo que sin ese sutil sentimiento, no crees?. ellas no lo sienten rebajarse, al menos eso creo, o mi concepto de pijo es mas barriobajero, en parte.

Hay pijas chabacanas que saben lo que quieren desde siempre y las hay que llevan toda la vida con un palo en el culo y que se han movido en ambientes en los que "lo cani" está mal visto (desde una torre no necesariamente económica, sino cultural). Estas últimas ahora creen ejercer una osada transgresión en un acto cuyo valor elemental y sencillo, bien comprendido por las primeras, no debería ensuciarse de otras pretensiones. Ni perrear debe ser un acto revolucionario ni al Flying Free hay que escucharlo de forma distinta a como lo haría un makinero.
La verdad es que estas cosas se ven más en las redes sociales que en la vida real. Pero, joder, en España el trap ya no tiene por qué ser lumpen ni popular, sino que basta con una grosería lo suficientemente epatante. Los periódicos y la gente llaman trap a cualquier rapero que tenga menos de 30 años. La gente escucha a Pimp Flaco porque le hacen gracia las letras y el personaje. Como quien comparte memes.

no seas tan superficial con el tema. quiero pensar que hay gente que si les gusta porque "sienten" o se identifican o viven sus canciones en serio. las de pimp flaco por ejemplo, no porque lo vean un puto meme. date cuenta que esa crítica vale para toooodos los grupos formatos musicales. siempre hay una masa que sigue las cosas de manera mas automática y superficial. no deberías cabrearte por eso, o mas bien no deberías confundir esa gran masa con todos los que pueden apreciar sinceramente un estilo en concreto. no se.
nunca vi el trap como algo lumpen. es mas, hablar de lumpen me parece una putada porque el sentido negativo con el que se creó el concepto es jodidamente hijo de puta y ambiguo. especialmente para una sociedad donde la identidad de clase ya no es El Gran Tema. (sea eso bueno o malo, da igual)
en mi mente el trap es rap desencorsetado y sin tantas ínfulas de sabiduría. nada mas ni nada menos.

Tampoco me cabrea. Me da bastante pereza, eso sí. Mis colegas escuchaban la de voy to flexy cabrón y otras del Pimp Flaco porque les hacían gracia el videoclip y las letras, las ocurrencias y las pintas del pavo y les molaba cantarlo borrachos. No digo que la función de esas canciones se reduzca a servir como himno y referente jocoso de grupo de colegones, pero ese uso da cuenta del género de la actitud con la que te acercas a la música.
Hombre, el trap empieza como trap music en Atlanta. Un trap es una trap house, una casa abandonada donde se vende droga. Trap music es rapear sobre vender droga y el estilo de vida a ello aparejado. Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy y toda esta gente. Cuando en España se empieza a hablar de trap es con Kefta Voys y algo de D. Gómez, que, aunque no sean kingpins como los negros que inventaron la trap music en Atlanta, sí que han sido rateros, ladrones y camellos. Cuando empieza Pxxr Gvng, trap es rapear sobre "la calle" habiéndola vivido. Lo lumpen es un paraguas, pero baste con extraer de él la criminalidad y la experiencia de la pobreza, que es lo que reclaman como trap los Pxxr Gvng cuando ellos mismos paren el género en España. Dada esa denominación, ni Bejo ni Kinder Malo son trap. Son raperos que tienen la suerte de que sus predecesores en el gremio son gente vieja y ridícula (que ya era ridícula de joven) y de que el oyente medio español es bastante impresionable. Hacen algunos temas divertidos, con ritmo, alguno igual hasta se puede bailar. Pero no más.

Joder, qué hambre. Pero no me voy a poner a cenar ahora. Si me levanto tonto igual hasta me como para desayunar los espaguetis carbonara que quedan. Ahora, a ver si duermo. Buena noche, paisano.

More like, DespaciNO

mátate, retrasado
Sé que estamos en Veeky Forums, pero qúitate la cabeza de tu propio culo.
Hablas como un malinchista

this is the only acceptable answer.

Nos vamos acercando
Poquito a poquito

I stick to my tastes.

Is it perchance " I love the 13 yr old girls" or something? The singer was from Romania or Moldova iirc.