youtube.com/watch?v=fhZkGRGmpWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytFAVUlRIp8
youtube.com/watch?v=fraBg8dIWDI
youtube.com/watch?v=DMARgn7xBYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ytFAVUlRIp8

kek

Pls. stop. We already had a thread on that fat neckbeard a few days ago.

>Fowst by Gowth

jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=fraBg8dIWDI
This guy's entire collection is centered around Harry Potter and middle school sci fi

There needs to be a word for this like there is for audiophiles

nigga what is wrong with you? let them rock.

it's literally impossible for anyone to read that many books by his age. does he just buy them as decoration?

That's only a few hundred and Harold Bloom has read around 30,000. It's not impossible.

It's YA garbage, you skim read that shit and lose nothing of value.

>books

the comment section is even cringier.

>Harold Bloom has read around 30,000
no he hasn't. he was asked how he has time to read that many and he said he doesn't, he just reads summaries of many.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMARgn7xBYM

>all those titles

wtf you need leatherbound for short books? Not seems convenient at all.
Same with fat ass paperback version of ~300 pages novels i see sometimes in bookshops

>Saint Augustine's City of God right next to Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species at 4:45
Based

30,000 summaries is still pretty impressive tbqh

Those are actually some really good books and editions.

Here in my garage

And he has literally nothing to say about them.
Very nice trophies.

the 30k figure comes from actual books read + summaries

Well, that video specifically was just to show his library to his subscribers, he says in the end that he makes reviews in his channels. Don't know him nor his videos, but he probably has quite a few things to say about those books, seeing as how many subs he has.

Well, go give one a watch and then come back and tell me how it went.

>discover obscure booktuber grill
>mfw she has amazing taste
>and is sexy

I'm not sharing her with any of you though.

Why do these people use this shitty background music? Are they aware of how many content creators have used this crap over the years. I'd much rather listen to some autist breathing heavily into a mic as he spergs over leather bound covers.

That's because, like most of the women in your life, she doesn't exist. Nice try though.

>mfw you're wrong
feelsgoodlads.jpg

>penn-seez

Hanging out will all my buks

1:48
>this is my non fiction section
>beanie babies tracker
this is comedy gold

>this is an adult male

>not a single textbook

how to spot a brainlet

>When you never grow up.

Kek. This is sad-cringe tier. That background music was a nice touch.

>Have the time to read hundreds of books
>Use it all reading young adult and children's fiction

is it a problem to store books like that for use?

I would think stacking them on their faces like that would make getting a book you want more trouble than it ought to be? maybe there's a space saving benefit, I could be mistaken

You get to play Jenga and engineer a pulley system to lift the books so you can place it back every time.

I saw call of the wild, The republic, complete Jane Austen and even moby dick. So give the guy a break. He's a pleb for sure, but I'm totally jealous of that library (not the books of course)

i wonder if youtube traffic is declining? is twitch.tv starting to take it's toll on total viewed time on youtube? why else are they doing these viral marketing campaigns on Veeky Forums?

I know now that I have Apple Music and I want to listen to music I'll just put on Apple Music rather than trying to sift through bullshit on Youtube filled with idiotic comments, spammy annotations and interruptions with ads for junk food and shitty movies, so people who use Youtube for music are probably jumping ship for Apple Music or Spotify, and gamers are probably turning to Twitch more and more frequently...how much of Alphabet's revenue is from Youtube ads? should shareholders be concerned? hmmmm

>call of the wild
utterly pleb
>The Republic
philosophy meme, guaranteed he's never read, also >translation
>Jane Austen
shit-tier """classics"""

the library looks nice
half my books are digital, and the other half just lie around the house

Traffic on youtube isn't really declining, but youtubers need a lot more views now because a lot of companies are pulling their ads from the site

STOP MAKING FUCKING YOUTUBE THREADS

>I'm jealous of that library
>but not the books

he seems happy, just live and let live