Who else really likes ideas? No matter if i read philosophy...

Who else really likes ideas? No matter if i read philosophy, chemistry or try to solve javascript alghorythms i have this comfy feeling of gaiety just being around them.
BTW i am neet loser, and college dropout

I exclusively bang only ideas, in the ass.

Yeah high in openness but with a leaky mind

Same desu. The internet sustains me.

bump i want to talk with like-minded people!

So how do you idea seekers find new ideas? I use google scholar and look for (online) subcultures
And books of course

more like gayety

Agreed. Theyre true friends, and almost enough.

>javascript algorithms are on the same level as philosophy
>alghorythms
kys brainlet

i make ideas for a living as a computer scientist. it is the profession of the future, the interplay between the real world and the virtual world that we all inhabit today.

the shamans have been singing the songs since the beginning of the universe

ten bucks says this guy is a freshman at a community college and hasn't done more than intro to computer science 101 or something, no one who is a "computer scientist" calls themselves a computer scientist

either
fucking
or

everything is about aesthetic experience, and the fact that you can enjoy something so unfounded and nonconcrete is a huge plus

I have an idea no one else has thought of: what if someone assassinated the president by holding a live private event where an organization gets an interview with the president and has him eat one of his steaks as a joke, but what kills him is a pill container that contains powdered cyanide, which lies straight above the steak attached to the ceiling, the powdered cyanide is released using a pulley system while someone distracts the president for a moment, this would be cut out of the feed since there's a delay, and he will eat the steak and die by poisoning.

fuck I came

this is not idea

Oh yeah? What's your favorite idea?

I reported your post to the local police

which president

NH4OH kinda fireing my neurons

Twilight of Idols' Maxims and Arrows has some nice ideas

The hollow moon.