Old fag returns to base

I've been away from Veeky Forums since about 2011. What have I missed? Is every other thread a wank over David Foster Wallace? Cause I still haven't read Infinite Jest
pic unrelated

No

Everyone hates him now

WTF I just looked at some threads and I don't even know what to say. Scifi? GRRM unironically? Anons talking about "chads". This whole board has gone pleb

Lol I can't believe there are people who haven't read David Foster Wallace. It is almost as bad as not reading the Greeks. If you haven't read both you don't belong here and you don't deserve to read books. Your kind should stick to John Green; it is the only thing your insectoid brains can handle.

There's a fucking Harry Potter spin off thread. Veeky Forums is dead

Oh thank god

John green is essentially the same author as DFW, he just only wants money and doesn't want to make some pretentious piece of shit like IJ
I made that thread as a joke and people took it seriously

knock knock reality here
DFW is pretty much a no-name outside of america

>he doesn't recognize these threads as satire

get the fuck out newfag

The big memes nowadays are Peterson, Zizek, John Green and Tao Lin.

Jesus Christ I thought Tao Lin would have been forgotten in a years time

Hey oldfag. Can u tell me a work of literature that is filled with sickest, darkest, hated yet true and one can genuinely assert they are factual events and philosophies.

Replace Tao Lin with Sam Harris and we have ourselves a winner.

Also Rupi Kaur

It has. The Peterson is not actually from Veeky Forums but just happens to be spammed everywhere by frogplebs and christcucks. Zizek and Green are waning.

Not sure what you're talking about. I've been away for so long. Marquis de Sade or something?

I think we'll see a surge about Zizek now that he passed away

Why are you just half-heartedly pushing this meme?

Look,
If you will
Talk about
Rupi
You need to
Line
Break
Randomly

>Marquis de Sade
Like the Prince

Thresholding, or forerunner. The wheat is golden, friend. Uppermost vertebrata, just left of spine, and scudding through the passageway of the bonehouse, the signal's parasite.

We now celebrate the writings of women of African American descent because we realized white males are so fucking stupid and untalented that they don't even deserve our notice. Today's memes are Helen Oyememe, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, and Jacqueline Woodson. They make any male white author look pathetic, just like you.

you post too much

You already
Outdid Rupi

I leave and come back every few months since about 2009, it's mostly the same. I feel like most people don't remember Tao Lin anymore. The April Reader died for some reason, I wasn't around for that. Something to do with stealing people's work I believe I heard?

There's a lot more /leftypol/ and unironic tumblr faggotry, but there's been enough of an influx of christcucks and /pol/ tell me about Julius Evola threads to keep things on an equally terrible keel. Also fucking Trump-posters now have sort of branched out from the /pol/ crowd, drawing the least educated and intelligent of all of them.

DFW is mostly spoken of ironically. Not as many Pynchon or Corncob Tortilla Yecarthy threads anymore.

Basically Veeky Forums is trash like always, but somehow even worse.
But we did qualify for the Summer Cup this year.

Is there any chance for poets who aspire to the greats like Hölderlin when Rupi Kaur's garbage passes for poetry nowadays?

It's our board now grandpa.
Submit to Kekistan or perish.

Practice makes perfecting the art of public posting practicum particular, punctilious, possibly or probably less pedantic, or rather, more better, yes, more, much more, better, haha, yes, more so than singular stylistically doing some internal composing, or composting, haha, yes; so, I'm sorry, I will try my damnedest.