Alright Veeky Forums I'm going on vacation. I've got 2 audible credits left. What should I get?

Alright Veeky Forums I'm going on vacation. I've got 2 audible credits left. What should I get?

Here is what I'm considering:

Jerusalem -- Alan Moore
Snow Crash -- Neal Stephenson
H.P. Lovecraft: The Complete Omnibus
The Road -- Cormac McCarthy
2666 -- Roberto BolaƱo

???

Give me some suggestions Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pooroldkilgore
youtube.com/watch?v=rMhYkkaR8HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jerusalem is shitty
Snow Crash is leddit tier
Lovecraft is kiddy shit
McCarthy in audiobook is a waste since his prosaic style is so strong youll miss most of the atmosphere
2666 is great but similarly not sure i would use an audiobook

tl;dr get some non fiction and learn something instead

I'd say Lovecraft off that list, but I haven't read the others. Jerusalem just seems terrible judging by the type of fans Alan Moore attracts imo.

Not op. What are some great non-fiction audiobooks? I occasionally listen to fiction on my way to work (books I've already read), but I'm looking to mix it up.

Even if you don't know which audiobooks are worth listening to, how about some general non-fiction you found interesting/worthwhile. No pop-science.

David Garnett's Aspects of Love
Max Beerbohm's Zuleika Dobson

>Jerusalem is shitty
It's ok that you didn't finish it desu you don't have to be bitter

Stop posting half naked harlots on my literature board.
REEEEEEEEEEE

>implying that reading absolute trash is worth it for the assumed merit of completing a book, rather than savouring a work of absolute genius in its stead
you sir, are a pleb of the highest order.

Well, what are you looking for more specifically? I'd listen to Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind it'd make for a relaxing work day.

i agreed

>Stop posting half naked harlots on my literature board.

Boobs with books is the only way to get good replies.

it sucks though, typical Moore drivel.

I used to like Moore, then I grew up and realised he's just an edgy manchild. Jerusalem was quite depressing to read, it made me go back and re-evaluate Moore's comics, and it turns out that his best work was at DC under strict editorial guidance

Agreed, naked hoes are a distraction this board doesn't need.

user want milkies!

you've made the terrible mistake of posting a picture more interesting than the topic of the thread OP

twitter.com/pooroldkilgore

jesus christ what a trainwreck. can't make this shit up

>that pic
OP, you madman, there are americans on this board

>>>/reddit/

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

What did you expect with that kind of picture? She's holding The God Delusion while laying down nude, and if she were to stand the breasts would sag to her ankles.

I hate that this has become a pasta. Everything that was great about this post is destroyed because one lamo can't think of something creative himself
Maybe try and make your own jokes even if it is based on something else

I HaTe thAt thiS hAs bEcomE a PastA. EvEryThiNg thAt waS gReaT aBoUt tHis poSt Is dEstRoYed bEcaUsE One LaMo cAn'T ThiNk Of sOmetHing crEatIve HiMseLf MAybe tRy aNd maKe YoUr own jokEs eVen if it Is BasEd oN sOmeThiNg eLse

Fucking hell user...

Tell me there's a shortcut for what you just did.

Shibumi, great holiday reading, that.

>OP's is a youngish MILF that I want to be breastfeded by
>In reality she is a disgusting old pinkhaired SJW that probably has blue armpit hair.

^ Mad that it applies to him

haha how do i upvoat this?

Thanks for shitting on those twats for me 'tis appreciated

Why don't you read?
If you listen to these audiobooks while being busy, you might as well don't read, since you won't pay enough attention.
The only kind of literature that migh be enhanced by being in an audio format is poetry, tbqhwy

What is her deal

>nerd, atheist, humanist, cat lover, and artist

C R I N G E

nvm

I would bet for Snow Crash or 2666, but since you seem to be a native English speaker, better Snow Crash than a translation.

Lovecraft obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMhYkkaR8HU

Why would you listen a work of quality prose?

I just checked this niggas twitter and holy shit he did not disappoint

I want her to hold me in her lap like as if she was my mommy and I was a little baby, so I can suckle on her nipple while she gives me a handjob at the same time.

You and me both, brother.
>tfw no woman will ever indulge my mommy gf fetish
>tfw KHHV forever

>Christianity is hateful
Can this dumb bitch justify any kind of harm to someone in the name of Christ or what he preached?
Yea, thats why atheism is a joke, stupid cunt

lmao at those virgins drooling for this chick, she looks like an old used up cunt, and I'm not even putting in count her cancer-tier personality

The audible version of The Monkey's Paw is god tier.

Who is this semen reamin demon

chill man it's been a year since a niggah got some slash

Which one? I just took a look and there must be about 10 different versions. Also it is only half an hour long so it is a waste of a credit.

The Road audio book is great, narrator is fantastic. Blood Meridian audiobook is also great.

B-b-but the Crusades and Catholics touching little boys!!!!!!!!!!!

>The God Delusion

>You're all old school Roman Catholics

Nice cognitive dissonance.

>twitter.com/pooroldkilgore
Clearly not someone people go to for genuine philosophy.

>not following the titcow movement
she posted her unclean udders yet or she just teasin my dick

>look how smart I am with my very basic denouncement of popular belief
>look at my analysis of religion
>its bad
>why are people asking me for tit pics?
I'd still scrub her rectum clean with my dick, but Jesus Christ.

>her