Should I start a diary?

Should I start a diary?

Why?

Depends of your age,your sex,and of if you have goods things to write or tell...

desu

I liked the style of meditations, so when I come across interesting quotes and insights I jot them down in a list fashion, sometimes I look back upon as kind of a marker for my brain to begin pondering the idea

You must think of what you want to write, if it would be your thinking on life or more normal things...

It happens to me,too...

Just read mine instead desu.

I have a dream diary. That's pretty cool

Recommendations on diaries/notebooks? Something big.

You can read Sylvia Plath's if you like beach sex, shitty beat poetry and insane ramblings of an American teenager.

I've given up on keeping a diary, I start it and then lose the notebook every time.

Notepad++ on windows and colornote on androids are the best apps and you can't ever lose them

let's be frank You faggots never leave your computers or phones, the claim that you recall things better when written us utter bullshit and pusedo science. Get with the times you fucking Luddites

No.
You're shallow and can get nothing out of it.

OP here, I feel like I should start a diary documenting my progress at the gym I go to while also adding a forward section detailing the last month and a half at the gym. If other anons have a diary as well what things do you write in yours?

I don't keep a gym diary, but I've seen some people at my gym who do it. You write how much you lift, how many times, how long and how hard it was. It's basically to observe your own progress and feel like accomplishing something, rather than not noticing the changes day by day. You can do the same thing with pictures.

No. It ends up being and incoherent mess full of embarrassing shit . you already spend a lot of your time sleeping, no need to burn more of your life on recapping it

idea book is not the same as a diary.

Things are better written when using pen and paper

The pen glides into the next word, as opposed to a mechanic, robot-like movement of a keypad press.

The pen must glide freely, since this is how the mind works.

>not keeping multiple chronicles for different purposes and writing them exclusively in ciphers that serve different linguistic purposes

I'll glide my pen into your word faggpt

what? all I get is scribbles and keypad can glide too, all you have to do is not be obsessed with the spelling (fix it later)