encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hwndu
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Cj_CXbPUs
slashfilm.com/blood-meridian-james-franco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to bed, James.

kek
/thread

hahahahhaha

Best laugh since that blind user poster!

How do you know OP's name is James?

Are you fucking dumb?
He's saying the original poster of this thread is JAMES FRANCO, i.e he is shilling for his own film.

Good post.

Has James Franco said he comes to Veeky Forums?

He probably went to /soc/ after Shia LeBoeuf linked him to /pol/.

Sauce?

ARE YOU FUCKING DCUAMB?????!!!!!!!!

he has the film rights to blood meridian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hwndu

Isintclickingthatshitman

Damn he's going to get lots of money for that one day.

you should check out the test footage

How does a man read a Cormac Mcarthy book, one who has inherited both the Melvillian and Faulknerian tradition --both authors known for the strength of their long and unwavering sentences that paint huge, beautiful pictures -- and decide "oh, I should use shaky cam and quick little two second shots jumping all over the place"?

Blood meridian should be at least an 8 hour long epic made of like 2 shot at most, just to let us drink it all in. The opening sequence of "The Revenant", where the Indians attack the camp in a single tale has given me confidence that this can be done -- in a better world Innaritu has rights to the film.

in a better world Bela Tarr comes out of retirement and decides to move to america and make existential and philosophical western films

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Cj_CXbPUs

> Tom Hardy
> Daniel Day Lewis
> Russell Crowe
> they could've been The Judge

Tom Hardy is the only one there seriously worth considering for that role

Got a link to it, fellows? All I can find are book reviews and people making short films inspired by Blood Meridian in their backyard.

I can't find it anymore. It used to be on Vimeo iirc. He must have deleted it, kek.

slashfilm.com/blood-meridian-james-franco/