Okay, I don't want to sound like a /pol/tard. But I was thinking about The Chronicles of Narnia...

Okay, I don't want to sound like a /pol/tard. But I was thinking about The Chronicles of Narnia, and are the Calormenes meant to be an allegory for Islam?

Think about it. And considering they were largely responsible for the fall of Narnia... what was Lewis getting at here?

Yes. Blatantly, obviously yes. This is a dumb thread that could've been just a post in /sffg/.

Why would I talk about literature in a genre fiction general?

Nobody is suggesting you do.

Yes they are.

Go to your nearest bookshop, see which section they keep The Chronicles in.

How can you not get that the Calormenes are Muslims? I got that when I was 6.

First off, bookshops are all out of business so that's a funny joke.

Second, I didn't read the books until a couple years ago and I haven't done a whole lot of thinking about Muslims until recently so it didn't occur to me until now.

>and are the Calormenes meant to be an allegory for Islam
I think you mean Arabs, Indonesia and parts of Africa have muslims as well

No they're not, and exactly how much thinking about Muslims did you think I did as a child? You're thick.

Apparently a lot if you were thinking about them at six years old? Is it possible that you are Muslim?

Why is everyone always talking about Islam

I don't think I'd even met a Muslim at that age, you're just thick.

Then how did you know? And why are you obsessed with the word thick?

How does anyone know anything? I'm just trying to get it through your thick skull that you're thick. You still haven't got it though, third time's the charm I hope.

Dude it's an anonymous imageboard, you got your answer just leave

So you have a thick fetish?

How is it that you're more ignorant than a six year old?

Because it is the most blatant threat to western civilization and culture

UNHHH THICKER

That too.

Glad I could... turn you on.

You're really not saving any face by replying.

You know you sound oddly like the guy from the Neuromancer thread? Is everything a competition to you?

I imagine everyone sounds alike when they're all calling you an idiot. Maybe there's a clue in there that you could learn from.

This is an anonymous board. Not only can I post whatever I want, but I can create the thread again and again and get an entirely different set of responses each time. Your shitposting is like dust in the wind.

You can't post whatever you want because you can't post anything intelligent and will always get the same response.

Why did you bump your shitty thread? You're right, you're on an anonymous imageboard, you don't have to keep trying to save face. Just accept the answer and fuck off. Nobody will know this was you when you post next time, though I'm sure everyone would prefer if you didn't.
>shitposting
Exactly what you're doing. Let this garbage thread die and another take its place.

I don't care.

>being this thick

>being this THICC
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Ignorance is bliss.

So's you sucking my dick.

Bump.