Veeky Forums I lost my virginity last month and still, three weeks or so later...

Veeky Forums I lost my virginity last month and still, three weeks or so later, I feel zero inclination to read fiction any more.

Is there something wrong with me?

I tried reading a little of Sorrows of Young Werther and then Notes from the Underground but I just can't connect to them the way I used to. It just seems weird (and actually kinda creepy) for a grown man to be writing stuff like that when it's so obsessive and frightening. Should I just stick to non-fiction? Have I just transcended whatever it is that makes angsty young men read fiction that makes their pathetic lives seem somehow romantic or evidence of a rich interior life?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/14/staying-celibate-before-marriage-was-best-thing-ive-ever-done.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

syphilis is probably eating your brain away now.

You will reconnect when she leaves you.

I did give her head a bunch of times but I very much doubt I have syphilis.

Not happening brother. For three weeks this girl has text me every day and planned out the rest of the year with things to do together. She even wants to spend New Years at my family's house with me.

If you can't temper your desire for pussy with that of self-improvement and enjoyment of the written word then you are a debased animal unworthy of the title man. The ghost of Hemingway would spit in your face for being so weak in spirit to the feminine.

You partook of the forbidden fruit, and now are barred from the Garden.

Good luck with that.

Uh, you're not special, pal. I'm sure more than half of the people here aren't virgins and still enjoy fiction. You haven't transcended anything. You're in a blissful state that will soon end, and then you'll come back to your senses.

You are so naive that I don't know how to even react to this. Perhaps this is why we must suffer: to cleanse ourselves from stupidity.

>tfw pretty sure I'm going to die a virgin
Sex seems scary as fuck.

how cute! babies first love lmao

Fiction is a waste of time anyway. Now you can start studying history, philosophy, theology.

What do you mean by "self-improvement" though? Before I met this girl and essentially domesticated her I was a weak-willed, overly self-conscious creeper. Now I feel like I've overcome so much just by being dominant, assertive and having another person who I value reinforce my ego and sense of self. 100 more books about some detached beta guy adrift in a major city wouldn't have made me feel like this. Also Hemingway barely wrote or read a thing in his final decade or so. He just sailed, fished and drank.

OP here. I was literally the same with this girl but it was literally so easy to get intimate with her and pleasure her. I guess it helps that she's trans, i.e. was born not a girl, but either with the right person it's the opposite of scary, you're just totally in the moment obeying your impulses while paying attention to your partner in a way that stimulates them according to their own psychological inclinations. My girlfriend for example is super submissive, and my knowing that allowed me to totally feel comfortable with doing things that I would otherwise be "scared" of doing.

Your bait is terrible my guy.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Because you never really cared about fiction, you were using it to compensate for something else. If you actually enjoy the art fucking once won't make a difference. You honestly think all those writers were virgins? Most were pervy pussy fiends

are you saying that you fucked a trap? is this thread a fucking joke?

I'm honestly v happy for you, but you gotta know this isn't gonna last. At the very least things will start to get incredibly difficult and you'll have to actually put effort into the relationship. But here's to first loves.

oh jeez, user you still haven't fucked a women lmao

While you will be at home with your parents at New Years Eve, she will be having drunk sex with some random guy she just met.

I really can't tell anymore what is and isn't satire on this board anymore. If not, OP is so deluded that I don't even know where to begin.

What have you accomplished? You stuck your dick in some slag. Now, having got your dick wet makes you think you're something special. You're not. You'll never be special. You'll never be good enough for her, or if you are, then she'll never be good enough for you. You will forever be unfulfilled with life, even this happiness you're clumsily waving about in front of us is an illusion, it is a facade that has already begun to crack. You will die alone and wishing you'd read more.

Thank you, I didn't think this bait could get any better but you just added the allspice to it. I'm crying with laughter. I love you, keep doing what you're doing.

Of course... you will probably out breed all the worthy people who shun pussy for books... so maybe the future is all your fault and problem.

Bait as in...what?

A trap? She's trans long-term.

Bro she's been a woman since she was 14. She's probably been a woman longer than you've been alive.

First sign of syphilis is denying you have it

so much this. pic rel is OP

But...I don't have it. So, what?

Literally no idea what this refers too sorry bud.

Master bait.

You're feeling yourself too much and it comes across as disingenuous, which is natural because it is.

It's easy, you had a need that was being met by books, suddenly it is being met by something else... better.

Thing is, your situation is FAMOUS for not lasting. Just enjoy this bit of life, you will miss it later.

This experience will enrich your reading when you are ready to come back to it. Unless you spend all of this time distracted by other things.

Oddly enough, i found myself more drawn to literature and philosophy after I lost mine. It was in very close proximity to the first time I tried psychedelics though, so that might be the larger influencer here

You are a cuckold.

It's a cuckold's horns.

Reminds me of that one passage in Ulysses
>he hangs his hat smartly on a peg of Bloom's antlered head
say hello to your Boylan when you meet him, OP

bump

>"She"
>Trans
user I'm afraid to break to you but your "girlfriend" is actually a male patient with a mental illness.

I'm glad I had lost my virginity a while ago. The quicker you have sex, the quicker you can realize it's not that great and can focus on other things. If only I can eradicate the desire completely.

>TFW virgin at 21.

Am I in wizard territory?

Nah

>three weeks
I need an entire toplel reaction folder for how silly yyou sound

Wow. Three whole weeks! You should just drop everything and get married right now.

samethign happened to me this year some chick texted me every damn day and had all these plans months out into the future and then one day she just never text me again nor me her, it was weird, but i don't give a shit, i'm not that young and horny these days

/thread

Stop making threads on Veeky Forums, OP.

you must be 18 to post on this website

o i am laffin

Even though I wouldn't normally say this, I've slept with 22x more women than you, and I currently have a gf of 18 months. Never lost interest in reading. You were probably doing it for the wrong reasons (thinking it made you deep and cool--you're projecting this in all your replies). Consider yourself pelb-filtered.

OP has had sex with 0 women and 1 man, so if you've slept with 22x more women than him you haven't slept with any women, since 22 x 0 = 0.

Alright, I laughed.

I touched a boob once through the shirt and bra and got a kiss on the cheek.
Those were 6 years ago, but whose counting?

You have to be +18 years old to post here...

post this on r9k theyll love it

Please refrain from having sex until marriage

foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/14/staying-celibate-before-marriage-was-best-thing-ive-ever-done.html

>foxnews
partisan rube detected
nice dubs tho

i've actually started reading breitbart daily now that the nytimes has gone into pizzagate tier russian conspiracy theories every day, liberals are starting to look like birthers these days

naive fuck.

also, people with girlfriends don't read, they are busy fucking

>pizzagate tier
have you actually looked into any of that alefantis stuff? it's very disconcerting to say the least.

Strange, I wish I could feel like this. But when I had my first kiss, lost my virginity and so on. I never really escaped - transcended as you call it - my feelings of loneliness and depression. In each moment - lying in bed after that kiss, just before I awkwardly asked her to go out with me - maybe I could feel some elation or release from my obsessive thoughts, just escape reflection and live. But each time in that or the very next moment, I felt my eyes prickle softly. Like I was about to cry, though haven't since I was a child. Like I was sad before I was even sad. And each time, though I didn't cry, that feeling traveled down my throat and into my chest. I remember lying on my bed after the night of that kiss and feeling so so sick. And wishing I was dead.

Thanks for the laugh OP

>I feel zero inclination to read fiction
Pretty sure nicholas sparks writes fiction

I liked your writing. Too many periods though.

God this is my fucking dream. For me it's always Gadamer. I picture being Gadamer, this 95 year old motherfucker who eats philosophy berets for breakfast, and it coming out as a big scandal that I've banged three thousand twentysomething interns. I want to be an ancient philosophy sorcerer that everyone respects and sees as a kindly old harmless thinkin' guy and then shatter everyone's expectations by being caught with this century's young Hannah Arendt straddling my face in a broom closet. I want to be a five foot tall goblin with crazy-eyes like Sartre and have my equivalent of Beauvoir give posthumous interviews about how I was drowning in pussy in between writing my sixth and seventh book. Searle is the fucking man. I am going to eat ass and philosophize until I'm 250 years old. He proves the dream is still possible. We can still do it.

I wouldn't have gotten angry though. Half the fun of being a pervert is when they rightfully spurn you. You shouldn't get all petty about it and try for revenge. You should just put down your copy of Strauss' correspondence with Kojeve and make a V with your fingers and lick between it so she runs out of the room crying and no one believes her.

>25yo kv
>read contemplate write or laugh at stupid cat videos with siblings
>bretty good looking, tall, fit
>never gf
>every 3-6 months want gf
>go outside
>showered with attention
>well that was quite enough
I don't think I really need a gf. Not sure. I'm fairly happy with my life and it's constantly getting better, I have plans. I don't have much of a sex drive. That's that, I guess.

>I don't have much of a sex drive.

An enviable position, comparatively speaking. You're probably a K-selected guy who will get a 9+ with ease down the road if he really wants to. Your biggest problem will be keeping her happy in the relationshit if you lack a decent sex drive. In fact your problem is the complete opposite of most user here. Weird.

The old hag brainwashed you. You are pathetic, for settling so low. There is nothing attractive about a woman over 16.

>be gay
>mfw hetero males derive THIS much of their personal satisfaction and self-validation from women of all things
you're a spooked, deluded faggot OP

how did it feel taking her virginity?

homosexuality is used to hide the uncomfortable truth for men who can't get laid by women.