Why do pseuds not understand how the Socratic method works?

Why do pseuds not understand how the Socratic method works?

Politics (and sheer arrogance) aside that's not how you use the socratic method anyway. You're supposed to genuinely want to find out about what you're questioning, not think you already know the answers and use it to show your victims they're wrong by pretending to not know about the subject. That's just stupid and pretentious, and a child could see what you're trying to do

Continuation of the previous thread.

This thread had the possibility of not being complete shit.
Well, here I go again

*raises paw*
Any fellow furries here?

Trump's killed more civies fighting ISIS in the past 6 months than Obama has in his entire Presidency. Since reality isn't a video game, I call that pretty impressive.

You're deflecting like a Trump apologist right now--it's really no better than them. You're not at all addressing or possibly understanding what I'm saying. You're just spewing talking points that validate your anger and your team without meaningfully considering whether even they should be held accountable. Civilian deaths, by the way, did not go down under Obama--he expanded upon them in ways you're willing to casually ignore, which should shock a normal person with a conscience.

I won't have a good one. I can't with countrymen like you. Hypocrites without principle, the lot of you.

not even american and i clapped

Being redpilled is not about having an ideology. It is about taking off your ideological glasses. For a redpilled person to use the socratic method to brdo bluepilled lefties is hardly an abuse of the technique, in fact it is it's original intention.

>free of ideology

*btfo not brdo

>having this many layers of glasses on

I copied that comment from Reddit.

>You're supposed to genuinely want to find out about what you're questioning, not think you already know the answers and use it to show your victims they're wrong by pretending to not know about the subject.
That's a made up extension and normative ethical claim about the socratic method and not central to the socratic method plus it's a false dilemma. Which I'll all explain.

SM is a fucking dialectical method. A method is a way of doing something with some sort of plan in mind. Dialectics means walky talky tippings of the hats debate. Nothing in there about what is moral, all walky talky how2. Got it?

Now, I can be confident, justifiably so or not, that the conclusion my interlocutor is trying to reach is wrong. I can then openly or by subterfuge and pretending to be retarded try to find out how they got there to better show them how they're wrong keeping in accordance with the fucking SM. You convince people by picking them off where you found them and walking them through their own arguments and in case of SM ruling out shitty ones and seeing whether their conclusions crumble or stand up to scrutiny as a result.

That's -one of many- perfectly legitimate ways of utilizing the socratic method. Just like your juvenile idealism.

>That's just stupid and pretentious, and a child could see what you're trying to do
No, your take is pretentious you LARPer. Look up the definition of the socratic method and stop triggering me with your brainletisms. A child could see that you're trying to cosplay as socrates.

I masturbated twice today.
Once to masturbating Asians, and a second time to masturbating Asians.
Any lit for that feel when you see a qt girls butthole convulse?

>he's STILL buttmad
topkek

You sound like you might be into Haruki Murakami's work.

*spreads anus*
U-uh hello felllow furries. Any body mind handleing this? I'm kinda in heat right now
*pants*

>iktf
>tfw horny furry

I'm still buttCRAVING

Plato literally described it as such faggot, funny how you're calling the guy a LARPer while yourself pretending to have the faintest idea what you are talking about

>not having an ideology
>brdo bluepilled lefties
You are a slave.

So that's why he deleted his post.

Mm.

Because sadly the Republicans have been very successful in their propaganda war against educated "elites" and people who speak above a grade school level. People don't like to feel stupid (especially Americans, who have a sort of inferiority complex), and so they gravitated toward Trump, because he spoke like they did. He demonstrated the same level of understanding and nuance with the issues as they did. Didn't matter to them that we should aspire for someone greater in the presidency - they identified with his ignorance and determined he was "one of them."

We seriously have gone from the mid-20th century, where we pushed for people to earn higher degrees, praised learned intellectuals, and strove for the president to be the best of us, to now, where the average voter wants someone he can see himself having a beer with and doesn't make him feel stupid, or tell him uncomfortable truths.

Anyone else's favorite part of sex the second the you feel the knot all the way in?
It's by far my favorite, it makes me feel like I need to drop a big poo
*pants*