YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

OMFG I LITERALLY CANT EVEN

snake kills dimbeldoor

Are they going to be more screenplays?

HAHA WELL MEMED MY FELLOW REDDITOR. HAVE MY LE UPVOTE FOR YOUR WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR FRIEND!

O M G

god i hate harry potter so fucking much. those sutpeid cunts at school always weear harry portter shirts and laugh at me i fucking hate them fuck you jk rowling fuck domblerdor i hope daniel radcliffe falls off a cliff

HIPPIE! HURRAY! HIPPIE! HURRAY! THE GREATEST YEAR SINCE YEAR 2001!

HAHAHA SHE JUST CAN'T STOP CAN SHE FADING RELEVANCY IS SCARY AINT IT

t. CIA

I'M SCREAMING

Reminder that HP while not a literary triumph, is not actually that bad and is mostly marred by the later volumes and it's insufferable "fandom".

*wingardium leviosas into thread*

I hope it's about a wizard from the slums in the developing world

Agreed. It's pretty good if you ignore the fans and the um.. books.

Is this when harry found busts the fuck out of hogwarts and takes on Trump?

What houses are u guyz in??? I'm a griffendoor! Want to read my fanfic???

Fuck you I laughed.

*poc
*trans
*refugee

Post yfw Harry defeats Trump

Her rural family books failed that much huh?

Will Harold Bloom survive it?

Why would she even bother? Isn't she a billionaire already? Maybe she's just bursting with insperation.

>The titles are "Harry Potter: A History of Magic, The Book of the Exhibition," which surveys the subjects studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and "Harry Potter, A Journey Through a History of Magic," which takes the reader on a historical journey of Harry Potter's world and delves into the stories behind spells, magical creatures, and wizards and witches.
So not actual Harry Potter books.

Thank God.

No amount of money can fill in the emptiness of not being relevant anymore.

>A new threat brings Harry out of retirement. Perhaps his biggest challenge yet, can Potter overcome the adversity of the alt right. As the cards of patriarchy are stacked against our hero, and his oppressed allies, can he put his white privilege aside to stop the dark forces of Ronald Drumpus.

I'd say that having million's of children worship your series should be sufficient.

The kids grew up already. HP is yesterday.

These kids now have money and buy anything HP related. This is the time she can make the most money.

2 being released in one month should have made that obvious

Doesn't she get royalties from all the HP shit bought though???

CONSUME CONSUME WE LIVE TO CONSUME.
DEVOUR THE INFORMATION. DEVOUR THE LIFE.
WE ARE THE HUMAN GENERATION.

I assure you that it won't be obvious for most of the people who see that headline. There were people who were surprised that Cursed Child wasn't an actual 8th Harry Potter novel when they got it. Shit, there are people who believe Rowling wrote Cursed Child even though it's directly stated otherwise on the cover.

lol u cheeky bloke

The amount of people pissed it was a play was hilarious. They didn't even care to research the work at all and blindly bought it.

The marketing for the Cursed Child purposefully fooled people to believe that. They're gullible idiots sure but that was a nasty trick to play on your own fans

>Shit, there are people who believe Rowling wrote Cursed Child even though it's directly stated otherwise on the cover.

It does say its "by" her though, it was hardly made clear she basically just rubber stamped it

lmao xd black hermione D: how i can jack off now? ;_; whoopi goldberg lmao

For a board of superior patricians, you sure do bristle with anger when you hear about two Harry Potter fluff books.

It only says the story is by her and other two guys. Sure, the lettering is deliberately misleading, but the wording is as precise as it could be.

>Veeky Forums - Literature And Also Kiddie Cash-Grab Crap

Veeky Forums is the board for books. YA shit still counts.

>i hope daniel radcliffe falls off a cliff