Post kits/charts

Good thread, it's a shame no one answered. Take this bump.

If you can read spanish, you should definitly read this too.

Is there a Veeky Forums introduction to ancient greek/roman history?

Not that I am aware of.

2/?

3/?

kind of relevant

Quick question: What makes you so sure that Yahweh rather than Chemosh is the one true god?

5/?

6/?

7/?

8/?

Christ was an uneducated shepherd whose teachings somehow managed to built the entire western civilization and bring billions of followers, but they were wrong, amirite?

9/?

Is this an /ants/ chart?

10/?

haha only saved the thumbnail, my bad

pic also kind of related

Say what?

>Christian logic

12/?

13/?

14/?

Don't *start* with the Greeks -- start with the late neolithic literature of the fertile crescent.

Then proceed to the Bronze Age.

Only THEN to the Iron Age.

15/?

16/?

17/?

18/?

19/?

20 and done, hope the greek chart and the roman chart helps user. all the charts i have. good luck

sorry about the post modernism chart, but you don't really need it

Nice charts, thanks, do you have more for other forms of arts like films, series, games?

I want an intro the history of communist USSR of the last century.

What I don't want is people to keep posting Gulag Archipelago, since that's been just about the only thing anyone has ever posted when I ask.

sorry comrade, only books, and i've posted all i have

ask the Veeky Forumsgs, they might be able to help. they're a bunch of pretentious bastards and save heaps of shit

Any tips for making good-looking charts? My Paint skills are weak.

What fonts, backgrounds, and color schemes do you guys use? Is it all done in Paint or are other programs better? How large should a chart be? etc.

Up from slavery and the souls of black folk are both fucking great

I have no time to read any of these books

Im a Christian, I don't personally care if it's right or wrong. Christianity is for me practicing a desire to interact with the spiritual, and none of the inconsistencies are enough to make me disbelieve.
Judaism is caught up in mythic history more, and Islam is even more obvious fan fiction than Christianity is (reading the early accounts of Muhammad's life is pretty revealing.)
The other religions left are Hinduism, which is some real meme shit, Buddhism, which is also meme shit, or some Far East philosophy like Taoism or Lau Tsu.
Christianity is the best expression of the metaphysical desire in my opinion

Use indesign. A good starting book for making pretty layouts is "the nondesigners design handbook"

Use Powerpoint

If you cry because you don't know French, then you don't belong on this board.

>This is what Protestants actually believe
Lmfao Jesus Christ fucking heretics, you guys are so cringey

If you don't have InDesign, Microsoft Publisher might work but it's not as fleshed out or user friendly as ID. Damn Adobe costing so much.

>Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHA

Thanks friend.

>Yellow
>Is actually orange
Hmmm

>including Roots
>ever
Aside from being poorly written, it is well know that Haley outright plaigarized passages of the book.

Does anyone have a psychology chart (freud, lacan, jung, piaget...)

Trotta is indeed an amazing editorial house.

*St Paul

I made this, I think I want to add maps of meaning, the bell curve and some more
I made it with paint keep that in mind

please do add them, i'll be sure to repost this at opportune times my friend

Just get the pelago you dunce!

Meme aside get everyday Stalinism it's more about daily life and isn't anywhere near the length. A day in the life of Ivan denisovich is also really good and a good starter to the gulag trilogy.

Also I'll sum up Soviet life in that time for you.
It was shitty and depressing.

I wish I had a good program to make it more appealing. I posted at on /pol/ for some input

Of course they are contrarian like always

Guns, Germs, and Steel is one of the least redpilled books of all time. Replace it with Pinker's Blank Slate.

Remove the three Evola books from this list immediately and don't ever try to associate him with this other trash again.

Mitochondrial Eve was an ape-like precursor who gathered berries for a living, and yet she determined all aspects of current civilization. What's your point?

Thanks for the spoilers asshole

Maybe those books are about suicide or have characters that commit suicide, which doesn't necessarily mean that the main character is going to commit suicide.

Anglophones chose Protestantism, and we now speak their language. Coincidence? I think not.

The troll wouldn't be so obvious if you didn't have the same book, "(faggot) Mindset", posted twice.

I know some books are controversial, but the idea goes that the list appeals to a large audience
Classics might be much better but you need some initiation books and a lot of these books appeal to the young and are what's cool

Anyway I am going to see if I can improve it and will post it on a later occasion, you can always make your own by the way, as mine is kind of shitty due to paint

>That extreme drop in quality after the civil rights era.

You posted the same book twice, the original and a carbon copy meant to cash in on the Trump movement. What the fuck are you thinking?

Put Josephus on there

If you're going to include someone as wildly biased as Asbridge might as well throw Madden in as well

Anybody have the accessibility depth chart?

Really makes you think.

I will never understand what the purpose of reading what everyone else reads is
It is a good chart, but absolutely boring but that's my own bias
Don't call those charlatans psychology (if you did it on purpose well played)

Why would you read The Crossing out of order?

So this is the one that isn't a true reflection of lit right?

Someone just hurry up and post the 13 philosophy charts already.

I saw in another thread that the list was supposedly meddled with by the guy who made the image, so yeah

this is a joke right?

it looks too good to be Veeky Forums