Autists BTFO

Autists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Religiosity_and_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually I unironically believe that the elite put shit in vaccines to make people who are spiritually degraded

It'd make sense. High-estrogen soyboys are incapable of standing up for themselves. If you want evidence for this, the fact that the entire DNC party leadership weren't dragged out of their homes and hanged from streetlamps alongside their kids after the primaries last year is decisive proof. Urbanites are gradually poisoned, literally, into being docile cattle incapable of taking action for themselves.

Alex Jones tier retardation

I am clinically diagnosed with autism and I am extremely devout. I actually have cause to wonder if that premise isn't totally wrong. I sometimes wonder if my autism hasn't enhanced and amplified my devotion to God, because it fuels in me a desire to be precise and exacting in my obedience and worship. Just a thought.

yeah but you're the exception for most autists it just turns into an obsession with anal vore or something equally degenerate.

For most of Christian history autists would probably end up in monastic communities if not the outright priesthood. There are benedictine monks and dominican friars rolling around in their graves due to your post. You should do 100 rosaries as penance.

>I am clinically diagnosed with autism

there were no autists before the systematized pathologizing of neurosis

That's like saying there was no fire before cavemen banged on rocks.

This. I've always thought monasteries were basically asylums for autists.

Why? There were still more asian autists in that day anyway so I am not wrong

Would you prefer if I was "self-diagnosed"?

Asians incidentally invented the monastic system. The off topic nature of your comment notwithstanding, I thought I would point that out.

>tfw too autistic not to give an informative answer

Mental retardation
This is most likely the case. Monks and the Priesthood were a refuge for many who otherwise did not fit in with the likes of regular society. They were the bookish, the introverted, the thoughtful, and the educated who preserved the knowledge of civilization through the dark ages. I've also read that, before the beginning of the gay rights movement, the celibate institutions of the Church were havens for gay and lesbian people.
I've known of autistic people who were either devoutly religious or militant atheist. They aren't often lukewarm on things.

My mum went to a boarding school run by nuns, and is absolutely convinced they were mostly closeted lesbians.

>Athiest=Autist

You needed science to tell you that?

oh really what's next? "DEAD PEOPLE LESS LIKELY TO BREATHE"?

I'm convinced r/the_donald managed to hold every mod position on Veeky Forums. Otherwise i don't understand this kind of retardation.

I was on Veeky Forums yesterday and there was a thread about some french nazis that were put into shame after the occupation. On fucking Veeky Forums.

Calm down buddy, paramedics are on their way

How many FP (faith points) does one get from shitposting?

>Autists BTFO
So having a grip on physical reality qualifies them as "BTFO"?

"Actually"... sounds like one of the perks of autism, despite all the downsides.

lolmao wikiwand.com/en/Religiosity_and_intelligence

>A meta-analysis found a negative correlation between intelligence quotient (IQ) and religiosity for western societies. The correlation was suggested to be a result of nonconformity, more cognitive and less intuitive thinking styles among the less religious, and less of a need for religion as a coping mechanism.

>religion is all but dead in the west except in the US
>the only religious people are the newly imported third worlders
gee i wonder why such a correlation

>literally wikipedia as source
>trying to use The idiot as a insult but doesnt know about the belief of big D and his incredible intelligence
is tits bait?