YWN be a budding NEET author living in a tastefully modern Paris apartment at the forefront of a new literary movement...

>YWN be a budding NEET author living in a tastefully modern Paris apartment at the forefront of a new literary movement with your underground group of alternative friends who dabble in fashion, art and literature.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyhabitat.com/new-york-price.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you might be

>I just watched Midnight In Paris

Am I right user?

>You'll never get robbed by Arabs and raped by migrant scum, or rejected by stuck-up bourgeois Parisiennes.

>you'll never be able to afford to live in a vibrant, artistic city unless you have a wageslave job at some megacorp
Do these cities even have art scenes anymore? How the fuck could people without reliable income afford to live in Paris, Berlin, NYC, etc? Is the dream over?

yes

There are parts of Paris and NYC that are not so nice, or have low rent bc government helps out because someone has to wash the dishes.

Berlin is a fucking hole.

Art scenes are in the poor areas, sweetie.

Where are the poor areas of NYC? It's $600 minimum per month which is still out of range for most.
nyhabitat.com/new-york-price.html

>nyhabitat.com/new-york-price.html

$600 is dirt cheap in new york you fucking dumbass

>in new York
Not anywhere else and nobody could afford that without a regular source of income (something most budding artists wont have)

>Art scenes are in the poor areas, sweetie.
bullshit. actually i read this awesome sociology/history paper on the history of the nyc art scene like a year ago, it told how some mayor actually gave subsidies for artists to move into lofts in manhattan to try to save the property values etc. the nyc "art community" was no accident it was socially engineering by the government by way of tax breaks, really disillusioned me, artists are just pawns of the rich

i work like 10 hours a week and i can still make my $600 nyc metro rent, deal with it nerd

$600 is a fucking steal. If you still can't afford it split the rent with a room mate, you dip.

>Not anywhere else
Then don't live in NYC.

>regular source of income (something most budding artists wont have)
what the fuck kind of bizarro world do you live in. artists have jobs. if they can't afford super cheap rent how are these artists of yours supposed to pay for paint, brushes, spray cans, canvas, sponges, wood and iron materials etc etc.

it's like you have a fantasy of what an artist should be, and it doesn't make sense to you (because it doesn't make sense in real life)

How the fuck could you make $60+ an hour while only working 10 hours?

>Not anywhere else and nobody could afford that without a regular source of income (something most budding artists wont have)

dude, of course artists work, most of them are adjuncts, or they work in a coffee shop if they have to, get a clue dude damn

by having some skills? not everyone wasted their life reading greek pedos, but here's something mindblowing my mathematically disabled friend, the $600 is a per MONTH so i don't have to make $600 week, jackass, it's an apartment not a motel

>pawns of the rich
You dingus. Who else can afford art in the first place

does it matter, you wouldn't be any happier. you obsess over the idea of being, instead of being.

> YWN shiggy diggy waifu go to bed

i've been in Paris, is the bleakest place i've ever visited, would not live there

>with your underground group of alternative friends

I'd rather hang out with regular working class men.

Those "literary" types are usually annoying tossers. I don't want to talk about literature with other people 99% of the time. I just want to bant about stupid shit to forget it all for a little while.

b-but croissants

sounds pleb to me

Please post this paper already.

Not saying it isn't. But those lads don't take themselves so seriously and would sooner rip on each other for a laugh than try to make le important point about something. I prefer that. It's grounding.

really pathetic post mate

Na you're just a queef who thinks people need to listen to his youngfag pseud shit.

They don't.

>t. person who has come to terms with being stupid so he gave up the intellectual pursuit and now tries to impose his pleb lifestyle on others

more likely some alt right faggot who thinks he's cool and mature for being a good old working class sort (despite being a Veeky Forums browsing beta)

>all this projecting

You are such an overcompensating autiste try hard lmao.

>thinks he's better than the working class
>has a complex over beta shit

I wonder why.

no i'm mocking you for thinking in such simplistic divisions and larping as the lumpenproletariat

>mate, did you see those cunts in the football game last night?
vs
>What do you think about this paragraph of Finnegans Wake I've been analyzing for my postdoc position?

>no i'm m-mocking you

You don't even see how your pretentious ass has been proving my point this whole time. Cunts like you are faggots and I'd prefer those witless "lumpen" any day of the week.

As if it even matters that I prefer something different to you socially you wounded neurotic.

L O L.

This is exactly what I mean. I've read Ulysses/Portrait/Dubliners and would talk about Joyce in the right situation but pretentious faggots like you are the worst: you're banter kryptonite.

>heart broken by budding ballerina
>heart broken by budding fashion designer
>heart broken by budding violinist
The ride never ends, lads. A-at least I'm a budding writer, right?

Terribly mediocre film: Woody Allen should be ashamed

>Paris
no longer a literary city
if you want to live the literary lifestyle, it has to be in:

New York
Edinburgh
Melbourne
Tokyo

are you a protagonist in a Fellini movie

do you live in Paris?

No he's fassbender in Shame...

>wahhhh I'm successful and handsome and women want to have sex with my penis, please feel sympathy for me.

live in Hanoi. good art scene, low cost of living, easy to make cash teaching. god tier food

all the bohemians emigrated

I hope you and everyone thinks like you die.