Intelligence is a burden

Intelligence is a burden

There are no positive gains from being intelligent unless you invent something or build a career

Being a Chad/Party animal normie is the happiest life possible

hows it feel knowing that your intelligence is also shadowed by true geniuses throughout history and that even your trusted fallback, your intelligence, is predicated on your naivete and also illusory?

Tell me how many books you guys have read and then tell me how many girls you've had sex with.
Yeah, thats what I thought losers.

200+
~10-15

books: 2
girls: 11

I've read 74 in the last couple years.
I've had sex with two broads. One was pretty cool so I was with her for a while until she got annoying. The other one I was drunk.
I'm glad I don't talk to women anymore lmao

I've read 200+ books, lost count long ago

I've slept with 80+ women, lost count of that too

>Being a Chad/Party animal normie is the happiest life possible
Most pleasurable maybe, but not happiest. Pleasure and happiness aren't the same thing

You have a mediocre intellect. You only think you are very intelligent because you are self centered and socially apathetic. It's easy to think you're special when you stumble through life as a stranger in the crowd. This goes for most people on this board.

Be it B the number of books read in a period of time T. And P, the number of different pussies transfixed during time T by the subject out of which the factor is being calculated.

Hereby I define a quantitative factor for a subject during time T, called S-factor:
S(T) = B/P.

Being a normie is the greater burden

there's nothing easy about being special, believe me.

she looks 60. probably just a very unfortunate photo.

>believes in happiness
KEK

i was happy before she started being a bitch

what's going on with 45 year old men and their love of ancient bitches

get it together, fellas

I were always miserable user, you just forgot when you were with her

>I were always miserable user

kek @ this freudian slip

But I am neither intelligent nor a Chad/Party animal normie

End of the midlife crisis

A big part of divorces and midlife anxiety happens around 40
Guys will spend 4-5 years fucking around doing all the shit they wanted, then at 45 they want to settle with a more emotionally mature woman

>then at 45 they want to settle with a more emotionally mature woman

Books: around 700 I guess
Girls: 2

Most Chads / charming player guys go through a pretty painful mental process

Their attractiveness allows them to see a "dark side" of women that most men don't even know about
These are the guys that girls will go to behind their BFs backs, these are the guys that girls will get impregnated by, only to have some poor sod raise the kid

What's sad is, most of these guys end up emotionally broken and unable to relate to others
They've seen so much shit they develop trust issues with all women, they have to pump and dump, they can't commit or show feelings

Then they end up drowning in a sea of meaningless pussy, as the ones they love slowly drift away
They've fucked so many hot bitches it means nothing to them anymore

Kinda sad, really