Jorge luis borges

My co worker has a tattoo of this guys face on his arm.

The aleph Worth a read ?

Sure, read Ficciones first

I don't know why people tattoo faces on their bodyparts though, I mean you could do worse than Borges but that always looks awful

>tattooing in general

>tattoo to honor borges
>not tatooing your entire body black

Argentine is white! WHITE!

you would have every tatoo at once

and after that, el libro de arena.

that was a shitty joke m8, you could at least say random letters

I wasn't joking

fuck you

What the fuck kind of job do you have where your coworkers have literary tattoos?

This is actually pretty interesting, moreso than I first realized.

I worked on an oil rig with a feller who had Emily Dickinson tattooed on his back shoulder

I saw a girl today with a James Dean tattoo, but she couldn't have been older than 22. Wtf

She probably saw Rebel Without a Cause gifs on tumblr.

Coworker sounds pretentious

Caring for disabled adults

Tu good.

Cuántas copas tenes boludo envidioso?

It's a short fucking story, you retard. Just read it.

You need to share a pic of this tattoo

I was going to say

Dad... Go easy on the rocks

people who get tattooes are the most insecure people, jesus "look at me, heres some pop culture articles i like, so like me please" cringe of the century. please sterilise this godawful subculture.

>borges tattoo

fashion reader baka

your mom wouldn't let u get a tattoo huh? maybe when u move out of her basement

nice try tattoofag, i havent lived with my mother for well over a decade. hope those tats still make you feel cool in ten years.

>My co worker has a tattoo of this guys face on his arm

Never talk to that faggot

i don't have any tattoos but don't be so uptight, but you have a point, there's this guy at my work with full sleeve tattoos that you can't really see what it is just looks like green blobs, and everyone thinks he's like some former gang guy or something, but really he's just in an emo band, but i have seen some dank shit, i knew a dude with a mary tattoo on his back that was definitely true art, not the one in the pic, but that tier