Write something profound

Write something profound.

Everything sleeps. Even cancer. Find out when it sleeps and you can make it slumber forever.

Like a horse has its rider, the moon has its sky, a man has his loneliness mistaken as pride

Holy... I want more

therbuethingberger

Your mom arsehole

Bugs....go easy on the carrots

因我的臉並不好看
因我的事業亦不好講
但如你能陪我遊一趟
浪漫的巴士河

我會聽你心事
我知你想講
你心裡的計劃是離開香港
但未有勇氣去闖

剛好我想有一些釋放
剛好你的味道是多麼芬芳
你坐在我身旁
令我滿心飄盪
我就不妨直講

我已經不再是當初的文藝腔
我已經不再是每天都覺沮喪
我只想摸你乳房
我只想摸你乳房
我只想摸你乳房
我只想摸你乳房
摸你乳房

A moonlit or a starlit dome

A homeless man told me that in a dream once. I don't think i could write anything that clever on purpose if I tried.

lol

But and so and but so

kek

~

"Know thyself" is not wisdom but a shackle. The superior advice is: "ignore thyself". Read up on greater men and then project thyself until you are convinced they were you all along. And finally: "Imitate thyself".

no samefagging
>Everything sleeps. Even Death. Find out when it sleeps and you can make it slumber forever.
>mfw I am now immortal
>shitty analogies that have nothing to do with each other

Pepe has a beak now? What creature is he evolving into?

So it goes.

There is no such thing as god, planet Earth was merely in the right place in the right time in our solar system, and life its self was a coincidence

I'm not samefagging, weirdo.

Death is sleep, sleep doesn't sleep I guess.

I will samefag here, though.

What if reality is just a nug in God's pipe> And he smokes us and experiences every second of all life just to get high?

G-d is no more aware of Man than you are aware of the millions of mites crawling over your flesh right now.

If it was he who smelt it that dealt it, what if God got only a whiff of mankind and was thus given full responsibility?

Billy, when are you going to release good music again? It's been literally decades.

It takes three to make a cuck
all fueled with ill intent
One to spite her father
two to spite themselves
One to feel gratified
To taint her heritage

does cancer dream of oncotic crabs?

sexy snapping turtle

I hate niggers

Many insane people aren't insane so much as they don't posses the native, almost dumb composure of the common man.

No.

Something profound

that's one rare pepe

If you say that someone is a hypocrite because they ought to be living by their principles, which you disagree with then actually you are the hypocrite.

What, you didn't see Siddhartha?

type?

When a person has bad habits, these shall lead to his own self destruction and this is good for society; when your bad habits are not degrading enough to destroy yourself then you are and become a sick member of society but you are still part of it and do nothing other than contaminate it; modern society is composed by people like this

a high suicide rate is a sign of a dignified society

Lol what the fuck do you know about the majority of society before modernity. Most people weren't even remotely educated and all they had to do to not self destruct was till the field. I'm sure they were probably more monstrous than us, difference being we don't have farms to keep.

bravo

and i thought dreiser had some solecisms

talking for what i know and mostly for the third world country i live in

Nothing is more dignified than economic stagnation.

look, i, in my school, had a very awful attitude and behaviour because of my habits and addiction and as i continued my stance, people where being affected by myself, therefore thats the dept of my post

>t. non aristocratic mindset
why do you identify with peasants?

life is beautiful and we are all equal

:-)

amen brother (or sister)

We use food to replace our cells. Therefor, we are eating our eventual selves.

You're definately right but I'm not really even sure modern society is even worse for this. Throughout all history most of humanity has lived in immorall pig sty and character was, for the most part, something that only money could buy. The same is still true now but perhaps even less true in the first world.

You are right in your observations about habits and even the Greeks remarked on those infectious people with bad habits. They called them polluted. Which is the most succint word for the phenomenon.

Cause I'm not one and can never become one.

The eternal happiness is a joke. There's could be a few things that can make you happy but never last, as the good times.

Nice weasel words. You don't call someone a hypocrite because you believe they should live by their principles but because they believe so and they do not

checkin' dem void quads black as night

Thanks. My time shitposting on the internet has allowed me to develop a rhetoric that is exquisitely obnoxious.

Kek. I would up upboat u if I could.

Fuck off back to r/Veeky Forums, brown noser.

You've got me all wrong, faggot.

>kek
>upvote

I got you pinned, chucklefuck.

Slavery's only bad when it's racist.

I believe the children are our future

We long for second chances, not successes.

ouch

this made me awake

really nice

The will to take is all that's required.

monsieur, by following the latest trends on social media and imageboards, twitter, linkedin, myspace, i can safely conclude that in this historical moment, while all the worlds eyes are on the latest "materialism" and "social degeneracy" spewing forth from television screens, twitch streams, and other communist media, there is only one profoundity a real man - not a sissy wissy homosexual who reads nineteenth century authors, but a man who comes on here to beg for books to shore up his sense of masculinity, the real - article - may pronounce in the company of his non-gay brothers in arms:
race is real, monsieur.

>you are what you eat
it's been done user

Eternity is a mere moment just long enough for a joke.

okay here goes nothing: NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNI

I am a woman and I bleed, get used to it.

If ya don't know how to shit,

As far as anyone is concerned, you don't actually exist when you are asleep.

I'm horny.

shingeki there is no kiojin

Your mother's anus is very deep XD

False

The silliest king must be more clever than the smatest peasant.

Then who is dreaming?

How about the silliest kind must be more clever then the smartest president? Sort of gets a dig on democracy in there.

The universe selects for forms that propagate themselves

“Depression is not a side effect of cancer. Depression is a side effect of dying.”

Boipussy has greater artistic value for the true pussy conaisseur but; boipussy is just man ass.

Hegesias was right all along.

This is so American, man: either make something your God and cosmos and then worship it, or else kill it.

Procreating is immoral.

The greatest gift any of us will ever get is life.

The only promise that will be garunteed fufilled is the promise of death.

fucking kek

Those who dont mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind

Moses' life was cooler than ours because "deus ex machina" is awesome in real life. Although I guess I don't fully understand it as a criticism of fiction. Anyway there you go.

One time I read a poem in my dream, written on a wall.
"She screamed and screamed, until she dented inside"
I liked that very much.

every fucking thread

mein neger

I always dislike these cute little aphorisms that try to be clever through some simple mirror trick or swapping this end with that end or whatever it is. Really important things are never said with that kind of cheapness. Prose is the vehicle for profundity.

best post so far

"Just because a marker doesn't erase, doesn't mean it's a good marker"

I was told this in a dream. Or I said it in a dream. Anyway, it means something like, "just because something prevails over time, that doesn't make it good."

Sometimes, some of the most important things said can be said easily without all the extra sensationalism

the distinction between mind and matter in alchemy takes many symbols, the main being the One Mind and the One Thing (the prima materia). The One Mind acts upon the One Thing. The One Thing is can be visualized as an amorpheous substance of no fixed shape or form, a black velvety mass of indistinct material which is capable of becoming anything. The Brahman and the Void. The One Mind is the Sun, Male, exerting will, giving form. The One Thing is the Moon, Female, accepting will, receiving form. This polarity also takes form with Jung, what he calls Forethinking (procreative) and Love/pleasure (receptive). Forethinking is the activity of the Mind which does not crystalize into pleasure until the Mind 'moves into' the object of its thought as a reality beyond Forethinking and thereby partakes in the pleasure of its own thought, but eventually must return from pleasure back to Forethinking lest the Mind get lost suffer. Walter Russell names them Gravity and Radiation - Order and Chaos, Positive and Negative, the "cosmic piston" (or cosmic heartbeat). Buckminster Fuller refers to them as syntropy and entropy, as well as involution and evolution, whereby involution is the principle of organic life which seeks ever more complex crystallization of matter and evolution is the process which seeks to scatter and disperse in order to facilitate ever-more complex patterns capable of resisting and overcoming. Alan Watts recalls them as Light and Darkness, Yin and Yang, Life and Death, "Now you see me, now you don't - the cosmic game of hide and seek". The two principles are mutually interdependent on each other for their existence.

I'm seeking a larger catalogue of symbols for these two basic cosmic principles if anyone cares to share more.

morality is procreative

Slavery is always an easy one to point out to people who think that the future must of necessity be nothing more than a mere shifting around of decorations in the house of the past instead of lighting the house on fire and rebuilding from scratch.