Is this Houellebecq?

Not sure but it is trash

Thank god I never missed out heh

>deep blue eyes

trash

"You will always be an orphan of those adolescent loves you never knew"

From Whatever

Who knows but I don't want to do any of that stuff. I'd rather live a simple life, free of women, in a monastery located somewhere scenic.

>2017
>still being a fag who puts any moderately attractive woman on a pedestal

can't stand this shit desu. it's just your instincts to reproduce

>hot, romantic sex with her during a red, hot summer night
awful

No the style is to shitty.

I totally did a whole lot of those things though. Young love is nice. When you hit reality, well I just became so cynical about how the world works, other things seemed more important to me than love. So yeah, don't miss out.

>don't miss out
>everyone on this board is too old to not have already missed out

>wah I missed out on love boo hoo
You missed out on love the same way you missed out in turning into a 40 foot tall building. Shit gets a lot less miserable when you accept this.

Oh fuck pretend I posted this gif instead

>lust and romantic idealization can literally only occur between the ages of 14 and 18
>30 year olds don't sometimes succumb to naive puppy love
This is the spookiest shit I've read all day

I hate Houellebecq because he thinks getting laid just depends on "looks" which anyone who's been around "lonely dude forums" as Shia Labouf once described /r9k/, long enough knows getting laid comes down to your personality. Houellebecq is just larping as a Forever Alone, he doesn't get it. And that makes me dislike him.

Houellebecq is fucking ugly and getting laid has a huge amount to do with your looks. How delusional are you? Do you think this guy is having sex any time soon outside of a hooker? It sounds like you're just a pussy with "social anxiety".

Ugly girls exist too
All girls wanting attractive guys is a r9k myth because they're too autistic to approach even ugly girls in the right way

>getting laid comes down to your personality

Except ugly girls don't have to looksmatch. Because of hypergamy an ugly girl can get on tinder and get themselves a guy at least 2 or 3 points more attractive than them. Which is the whole point of Houellebecq's book--what happens when traditional sexual values and mores are liberalized.

Ugly girls do have to "looksmatch." Any decent looking dude willing to date ugly girls, fatties etc is probably an anxious cuck that repels women. Girls who are just below average or unattractive won't have to looksmatch as much as men of corresponding attractiveness. You're also forgetting all of the women who don't want to use tinder because it means accepting their status as a piece of meat. That's a lot of women.

>That's a lot of women.
it's not

Actually harem structures are entirely natural.

Tfw i know qt literary girls dating ugly uggos

If you can't get just a chance with any kind of girl, is because you only have a problem

This is more of an emotional headshot than anything else I've ever read.

For anyone reading who has succesfully leveled up beyond the bond of women and actually likes other things, hobbys etc. more to the degree that they pick up women like fleas on their arms, mere nuisances that at best just get in the way of their real ambitions:

how TF do you do it? I'm paralyzed by almost any girl, almost all the time. How do you stop being small and see past them, or just be one of those vulgar popular people who see all people as people?

I know the solution is easy, cause everyone else does it effortlessly. They're like monkeys left in a cage together; the consequence is inevitable. But it's not so for me. Tell me, anyone who was where I am but left it... HOW?

>For anyone reading who has succesfully leveled up beyond the bond of women and actually likes other things, hobbys etc. more

I'll give it a shot, although this may just end up being a series of platitudes which can be found APLENTY across the internet. I think you have it backwards. You don't level up to the point where you have outside interests (and friends!), you should already have outside interests and have them as your intrinsic motivation. And be proactive with those interests such that you meet new people. Basically, your happiness shouldn't be defined around getting girls. Then, I think, you'd be more confident around them. And start small. Until I started just having basic pleasant conversation with girls and making female friends, beginning in college, I was never anywhere near getting a girl.

And of course be presentable if you aren't already (hygienic, neat hair, relatively fit). Obvious but easy to miss. Hitting the gym and seeing progress in the mirror really does build confidence as much as it's memed.