ITT: magic realism books

borges is not magic realism you double niggers

this board sure is reddit haHAA lets post same picture over and over again because thats what I saw in the threads about old Veeky Forums on r/Veeky Forums
Please fuck off and die you cancer.

Borges is a latinx PoC who spins multicultural yarns about gauchos and magic libraries, how is that not magic realism?

>>>reddit.com

Laurus
The Night Circus
Veronica

>he hasn't read Borges

>misses obvious joke implying that Borges is the only magic realism worth reading/playing with the irony around the term "magical realism" being so closely associated with Borges's arch-nemesis Gabriel Garcia Marquez
>thinks he has the high ground accusing people of plebbit memeing

Embarrassing really. Hopefully the shame drives him to read books.

>Borges
>PoC
>multicultural

>yfw

te voy a zurrar a palos negro inculto

>Cuck magic.

true pleb filter

You know he's right

> borges
> PoC

WE

Dino Buzzati

Pedro Páramo.

This. Go read it now.

what's the difference between this and genre fiction shit?

ur mom

This is water

In which way? I not sure I've ever met a person who read it and didn't like it. I guess it's enjoyable as a trippy family story even if you don't necessarily "get" it.

>There's no difference between Borges and genre fiction
Get out befor I call your mom

I'm sure you've never met a person who has read it.

Ernst Jünger
Julien Gracq

Not that user, but are you serious? That's a really popular book.

Since an old user was shilling Pable Palacio some threads ago I might as well drop his name here.

What? Just about everyone who has even a shred of pretension to be "cultured" has read it. It occupies the sweet spot of being a famous literary classic while not being something you are forced to read in high school.

Yes I'm serious. I'm from a Latin American country and with all its popularity its barely read. Who do you know that has read it and whats his opinion?

WUZ WHITES