What should I read in order to become an Übermensch?

What should I read in order to become an Übermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSejtylpKYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nietzsche.

Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson

obamas autobiography

Übermensch's dont read self help books

The Phenomenology of Spirit.

Wittgenstein (both early and late), mathematical literature up to the level fluency where you can self teach post-grad topics, psychiatric and scientific literature, Arnold's New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, all the while revisiting Thus Spoke Zarathustra every once in a while...and of course the occasional work of fiction.

That's how I did it, at least.

If you're worth less than $5 million, your wife has an IQ lower than 120, and your mistress is lower than a 9 out of 10, then you can't be an Übermensch.

Add to this if you don't have some direct influence over a number of other people.

I'm worth more than $5m. My wife's IQ is 128. I just can't be arsed to get myself a mistress.

Greeks.

If you spend all day every day reading, your body will look like Harold Bloom's. Without being Veeky Forums you can't be an ubermensch. You'll be a mensch. At BEST.

there is no university reading list, no course, guide, or set of words one may read, in order to become the Sun of human accomplishment. one, may, however, monsieur, stoke a little fire in one's heart here and there, bite off a few morcels of wisdom and practical instruction, and by trial and error, accidentally become someone worthy of worship. however, pay close, scrupulous, even jealous attention to your origin story: hide forever the suggestion that you took any advice from the 4channel imageboard

This is a childish idea of a superman. A real superman is someone who has more control over people and resources than any other man. Bill Gates and Vladimir Putin are what real ubermensch look like.

or elon musk, elon musk is such a fag but the fact is he made the electric car a thing when everyone refused but now they claim they were going to do it all along, and now he's building high speed rail in america, something the government won't even do so he has to step in and do it himself, obviously he's a manipulative egomaniacal dickhead, but if you aren't you don't get to do uber things, being a "nice guy" is a slave value not a master value

and he has five white children which more than any alt-right frogbois on /pol/ can claim

I guess if you're okay with banging ugly broads for money and gold diggers, sure. You'll never get that good good wet and real. That's only half a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSejtylpKYg

the ubermensch isn't the same as an "alpha" these are "orthogonal" to use a faggot's term

>doesn't understand how money and status make bitches wet
>your ego needing the women you're fucking to find you physically attractive
You'll never be ubermensch. Give up now.

Everything that's been translated into English from Ernst Jünger

>t. never laid with a beautiful woman and had her caress your marble arms as you carry out your manly duty

sounds like a pleb philosophy written by fatties and pic related to justify their lack of disciprine to themselves why live

>you spend hours a week working out so that a woman can rub your arms
I have nothing against lifting, but if this is why you do it then you're just a beta cosplaying as an alpha

it's the larger part of being a man. our identities are not defined by ourselves alone.

>just a beta cosplaying as an alpha
oh my sweet summer user. don't you know this is everyone but the tiniest number of fully realized individuals.

>i have nothing against lifting
ok spaghetti arms

>lifting will make you stronger
>lifting will give you bigger muscles
>lifting will make you more attractive
>lifting will improve your overall health
>lifting is a great way to relieve stress in a productive manner
>the gym is a great place to meet qt 3.14 cardio bunnies

>our identities are not defined by ourselves alone.
This is egoism. Supermen care about things like power, legacy, contribution, and how the worthy perceive him. A superman doesn't care that an 18 year old is willing to use his dick as a sex toy for one night, especially when this is par for the course for rich men. Being smitten and sexually prideful is something for us plebs, not for the truly great.

You shouldn't read at all.

Lifting is good. What i'm saying is that using women as an indicator of one's Übermensch status is immature. Supermen are already attracting women, even if they aren't working out. It's about so much more than looks. People just latch on to this because it's easier to get a six pack than to become a millionaire.

Do female ubermensch exist? Would they be uberfrau?

Homer.

>What i'm saying is that using women as an indicator of one's Übermensch status is immature.

And what *I'm* saying is you cannot ignore the physical. You are still living on the planet of the apes. Pretending women don't want a fit man or that they are satisfied with mere wealth, or especially that you should be as well, is a shameful delusion.

Power and worthiness are implied by a strong physique. Legacy is in your work. Fitness goals are for you. Your work is for others.

Epictetus and Seneca, bitch.

It's not about wealth or physical fitness, it's about power. Having a strong body is a cheap facsimile of real power, which is being a leader of men.

Having a strong body is part of being a leader of men. Ask any military officer. It is only a decadent, failing civilization that allows slobs like bill gates or elon musk to be feared.

You shouldn't have to read to become an Übermensch
Also being an Übermensch has nothing to do with how strong you are or how many books you read.

Mindlessly following advice from spergs is not going to help, but Nietzsche himself liked the Greeks (especially Aeschylus. Homer not so much, hated Euripides and the comedians). Macchiavelli or any other of the Renaissance men, and maybe Shakespeare. Several Germans: Luther, Goethe. Nietzsche had a very ambivalent relation with Socrates, Schopenhauer and Wagner.

the Greeks
but you should focus more time on spiritual and physical attainment than absorbing yourself in books alone

Nietzsche himself was never an Übermensch, no matter how large he grew his mustache. He was a pathetic last man who resented everyone around him for his own inadequacies. No one ever liked him. His writings might lead you to assume that he was a burly macho-man who could climb mountains and live beside volcanoes. But in reality, he was no more than an effeminate social reject who spent most of his life in a cozy house in Switzerland vomiting his stomach out and rambling about women and Germany and Christianity. It's funny to think that he had the audacity to liken himself to Napoleon when he couldn't even stand seeing a horse being beaten. It is completely baffling how anyone could take his emotional assertions seriously and call him a philosopher.

The will isn't governed by gender my friend. The superior are able to cross all boundaries.

become a navy seal

definitely not fiction

>It's another "Veeky Forums thinks the ubermensch is equivalent to having big muscles" thread
Physical fitness is often an indication of a person's inner drive, but having large muscles alone is by no means the same as being an overman. "WOMEN CAN BE A SUPERMEN BECAUSE LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF A WOMAN CARRYING HEAVY STUFF" is an argument a retard would make. I don't know how you can read any of Nietzsche and take away from it that his concept of an ubermensch is gender-neutral. Across multiple books he lays out a very clear metaphysics for men and women, and it is not one of equality.

It's a physical representation of a metaphysical concept. When people represent supermen as being muscular and tall, it doesn't suggest that those qualities make one an overman in and of themselves, or that they're required in order to be one, only that physical strength is a good visual representation of a concept that can't be represented visually. It's just a personification of a particular drive.

I'm not arguing that for the sake of some cartoon picture or whatever that you shouldn't use someone who looks strong. But in this very thread there seems to be a lot of retards who think they're in Veeky Forums and are making the argument muscles=ubermensch.

That was one guy who said that. He'll grow out of his Homeric phase eventually.

Holy shit way to completely misinterpret that concept

>implying Nietzsche's conception of a superman is clearly defined enough to avoid interpretive differences

>this is my point
you can't define it for other people

This is your best bet.