Are there any mods here whatsoever?

Are there any mods here whatsoever?

yeah, but they're shit.

The feminist one should have been pruned right away but the others are fine.

What's the problem here?

leftists know they are losing control of the narrative, so they want to shut down free speech

Missed the Jordan Peterson one, this board is cancer and I blame undermoderation

it's the current year you guise

That's what I thought.

Either:
a) flagrant bait, or
b) authored by the kind of person who is following the Scott Adams vs Sam Harris thread with interest. Either way, why would I respond seriously to you? There's an obvious problem

>Reply
let us rally, monsieur, to the barricades of FREE SPEECH!!!!! tho let us remind ourselves, as richard spencer says, what is the point of free speech, if we are too cowardly to utter the truth?

Threads include
>"alt-rite" blogger general
>/pol/bait (feminism)
>/pol/bait (degeneracy)
> thread "about" Nietzsche by someone who hasn't read him
Assume I am a "leftist." Does that have any bearing on what constitutes quality Veeky Forums content and discussion?

>Veeky Forums is a public utility and shitposting is an entitlement
Sounds like you're the leftist here

if leftists had their way, Veeky Forums would be an islamic tranny circlejerk just like reddit. forget it kiddo. This is not a safe space, this is a 'danger space', home to the baddest edgetrolls in cyberspace. a post apocalyptic wasteland strewn with truthbombs and redpills. enter at your own peril and don't forget to leave your marxist PC indoctrination at the door. We are anonymous.

The site is populated by Trump-voting cartoon-watchers -- what do you expect?

t. unironically supported hillary, takes prestige tv seriously and checks his privilege everyday

Why are you fags so desperate to talk about politics? Don't you get enough of it from your peers?

>we are anonymous
>anonymity
>on the internet
!!!!!

The mods abandoned Veeky Forums to the political shit posters months ago. There was a time when Veeky Forums posters would police themselves and shout down garbage threads. Now all I see in the catalogue are stack threads and /pol/ bait threads with 200 replies.

I ditched this place for 8 chan ages ago, but I like to drift in occasionally to see how much worse its gotten.

Is 8 chan actually better

>having a two party system mentality
hows it feel that the gubment is cutting your retard checks in half?

I have a job and I pay taxes, so obviously i'm concerned with more important matters such as white genocide and the prevention thereof

I fondly remember the time when noone used the word "redpill" on this board.

Whether or not this is bait, I cringed so hard I peed a little.

There is no fucking white genocide, retard.

Fuck Kant and fuck white people

t. staunch muslim who unironically supports kleptocracy, and the impoverishment of any white male who does not bend before oil sheikhs.

Lol they actually just deleted a thread about Law School that seemed to be headed somewhere but they keep up shitty threads.

Their taste in books is horrendous when they're not imitating Veeky Forums

delete this thread

>threads with right-of-center political discussions get deleted
>threads with left-of-center jacking off over Adorno and Foucault stay up
If you can't win the debate, try to control the narrative I guess.