Make this Veeky Forums-related

10/10

fpbp, trips, and a genuine chuckle. you're alright user.

i probably should have made the baby's face into shoes

Noice

who's the man in the image? reverse search does nothing

hmm

This same format of joke is all over (like the "oh no, he's retarded" dog) and it isn't getting funnier

Agreed. At least in reaction image threads the picture is different with every post.

>Butthurt whiteknight expresses anal agony in a bumsore manner

Father should be in the box.

there's a thread on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW that's basically the same thing verbatim.

How the fuck is this funny?

It reminds me of the cespool that is called /s4s/, I think we might be raided and I would like to remind my Veeky Forums comrades that /r9k/ and /pol/ might not be the greatest danger to the state of our beloved board but in fact the cancer that seems to consume us all comes from /s4s/.

I thought the idea was the baby never had a chance to wear shoes. it was funny until you went full retard

best Veeky Forums meme ever

bugs.. easy on the memes

Go on YouTube and you can hear his story on YouTube about his crazy drug dealing life in Mexico and how he escaped being kidnapped by the cartel, his deadpan face makes some parts funny, it's called life after penitentiary I think, I don't know his name

A good meme.

It isn't. Forced meme by people who want in on the forced meme.

Remember: ironic shitposting is still Veeky Forumsposting!

fuck i laughed

Woah

This needs to end.

I don't get it.
So. explain pls

Someone posts epic bread about how he doesn't like reading on the train, and the picture he uses for it is of a fat Bags Bunny. There's a few actual responses to it, then someone responds "bugs.. easy on the carrots". Two or three people respond saying it's funny, but then other people find it funny to keep responding to it and saying how much they like it, until there are about 50 responses to it, out of keeping with its actual merit.

Thus, a new meme for Reddit is born.

making lit great again

Thx m8

finally we have a real lit-born meme

that makes no sense, bugs asked the question, why would he throw himself out? thats why Veeky Forums is the most mentally deficient board

Fixed.

Go back to pleddit, thanks.

this is absolute dogshit, just goes to show how much this board has deteriorated

memes really aren't a /lit thing