Bannon and other anti-enlightenment folk are mere stepping stones to the accelerationist force of nature...

Bannon and other anti-enlightenment folk are mere stepping stones to the accelerationist force of nature. Time can't turn backwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/rightsof.asp
visupview.blogspot.ca/2015/07/propaganda-due-strange-and-terrible_29.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bugs... easy on the carrots

Time can end, though, and will. Not that there's anything Bannon or anyone else can do to affect that.

Because I don't read Muslims.

It's everyday bro :;(

I can't get into Evola's weird mysticism.

*h0lds up rhizome* 0_o

Right around the time I was recovering from a surgery and taking Percocets, it came out that Bannon was a fan of Evola and Moldbug. I spent that period reading up on him quite a bit. Now every time I see Bannon I'm reminded of that sweet opioid haze.

Evola's whole muh spiritual patrician caste schtick was overcompensation for him being a weak cripple whose dick no longer worked. Beneath the facade he's rather pathetic.

Guenon's not as bad as Evola, but his naive knee-jerk acceptance of any type of mystical claptrap so long as it came from "the East" made him the puerile weeaboo of his day.

He only became crippled in mid-life due to an insane activity he only did because of his insane spiritual patrician nonsense. This board is shit because of faggots like you who have no idea what you're talking about but still have to make some kind of decisive statement on everything.

>no idea what you're talking about but still have to make some kind of decisive statement on everything.
>This board is shit because of faggots like you

Not very self aware, are you kid?

Bannon really strikes me as one of those
>reads Neitzsche once
kinda guys

>julius evola got into mysticism to compensate for being a cripple decades before he became a cripple

Human kmowledge and progress has been set back for centuries before though. The burning of the library at Alexandria, the sacking of Rome, the Dark Ages... we're probably overdue for another downward turn honestly. It's cyclical.

>he doesn't realize philosophers without weird mysticism are trash

Has he even read Nietzsche, though? Nietzsche never seems to come up in these articles. I mean, I assume he probably has, but it's clear Nietzsche particularly doesn't seem to have left a big impression on Bannon.

>we're probably overdue for another downward turn honestly.

We've already had it: the burning of What.CD.

>The burning of the library at Alexandria

the library at alexandria was just filled with a bunch of pagan sjw bullshit shouldve been called the cuckbrary considering the head library wasnt even a man, hypatia was an affirmative action hire, etc.

>mentions Evola once offhand without any indication of serious knowledge of him
>OMG YOU'RE AN EVOLIAN FASCIST AREN'T YOU?

This is journalism in the year 2017.

Anti-Enlightenment Catholicism is the shit, and I don't just mean whacky stuff like de Maistre (who also isn't on the level of memes like Evola), but hard philsophy that seeks to dismantle epistemic basis for the movement. I have Garrigou-Lagrange in mind.

It was a dumb thing to do when you think about it. Bannon of all people should know that namedropping a literal fascist is a rookie move.

>hates Islam
>reads Guénon

>[Person] reads [x]
>[Person] must be a devotee of [x].
It's like journalists have read nothing but Harry Potter and John Rawls. Even their postmodernism is second-hand.

More like
>[Person] is under huge media scrutiny for assisting a candidate that said media is going out of their way to label as fascist to better fit their narrative
>[Person] decides to willingly mention that they are are reading an openly fascist writer when they weren't even under any obligation to do so

You fanboys can't be this stupid, surely.

Its not even this egregious. He read Evola to better understand Dugin, he states that clearly in his vatican speech.

>The chief strategist of the United States of America reads

Is this the guy who said, "Hmmm yes, Dostoevsky said all happy families are alike..."

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Guénon, is in fact, Abd al-Wâhid Yahyâ.

dude...really?

>other anti-enlightenment
what part of the enlightenment refutes pic related?

An enlightened thinker would value the individual despite the statistics based on the group. IE judge not the individual muslim, but allow critique of Islam. Or embrace the young black child as a blank page, while still analyzing the trends as indicated on your scholarly infographic.

I don't know why this is so funny to me.

This is completely retarded advice. Doing that is a good way to live in fairyland pretending reality is something it obviously is not.

>fat middle-aged American that directed this film having even the slightest capacity to read a thinker (hack) like evola

It is the basis for a just and moral society. Your chart means nothing in practice in a humanist society. But that is irrelevant. I answered your question

Also,

avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/rightsof.asp

cheers

>ignoring 10th grade evolutionary biology
>disregarding mountains of statistical data
>the basis for a just and moral society
i don't think so senpai

you're also operating under the false presupposition that nonwhites are human

not a cuck

i really feel bad for you guys.

why's that?

I didn't post that, but you are still delusional. The world is not merely what you wish it to be. A moral and just society won't come about by tapping your toes and believing people who act like savages are moral and just because you're too stupid to understand how statistics work. I really hope you aren't as idiotic as you sound here.

The same debates come around this site, in all I'm glad there is someone defending some level of egalitarianism. You Darwinist retards are the worst. Even if I believed in evolution, your stance still wouldn't make sense.

You claim to want to protect the west and its traditions, but disregard its best minds, and the fundamental morals of its backbone, the teachings of Jesus, and instead create a false idol in a cartoon frog. You choose to jam your entire ideology in a tiny package and call it a pill, and then cannot think outside it. You are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

>Even if I believed in evolution
This is the average anti-racist.

>your stance still wouldn't make sense
I'm sure it wouldn't make sense to you. Very little probably does lmfao.

Woah buddy, that's a lot of assumptions.

Why should I?

If you can make assumptions about individuals that belong to groups with large amounts of bad actors, why shouldnt I, you spooked out ignoramus.

There's a difference between respecting the humanity of non-whites and allowing them to flood into your countries.

The doctrine of multiculturalism is anti-Christ.

This is the kind of sad, myopic, utopian idealism, Christian and liberal, both jewish, that is leading whites into oblivion. They HAVE to believe everyone is the same and that everything will work itself out in the face of a reality that glaringly renders that belief false. And they're taking the rest of us down with them.

They're not assumptions, they're statistically validated and easily verifiable predictions.

>spooked
6/10 for getting me to reply

Bannon's close to the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, an ultra reactionary Catholic organization that Trump cozied up to during his campaign. Given the close ties Trump's regime has to the Pentagon, there's probably a lot of SMOM members hiding within the ranks

visupview.blogspot.ca/2015/07/propaganda-due-strange-and-terrible_29.html

No seriously think about it. Evolution exists, and yet here you are complaining that some races are inherently statistically inferior so that is causative proof for you to go ahead and make a judgment on them immediately. You can make a generalization, and that is somewhat intelligent, but making that generalization a part of your judgmental metrics is just retarded.

Someone else mentioned something like that about the statistics and acting on them earlier in this thread. Listen to people like that, they think about things well.

You don't even believe that, you're just saying it because you live in a society that rewards you for pretending you believe in such falsehoods. You make those kinds of statistical evaluations of people based on race regularly, you're just a coward who's too stupid to understand his own behavior and thinks he'll receive goodboy points by being a true believer in the multicultural egalitarianism zeitgeist. You're a fraud.

That psychotic jewess. Makes me glad I didn't get back on twitter after getting banned for hounding batty lying jews like her.

You know she's trolling right?

I regularly monitor my cognitive metrics and biases. Anyone who doesn't is a moron

you are mixing up your metaphors.
Most likely becuase you do see some truth in being "progressive"

but when you think about natural law when applied to the social domain

I have found 2 things to be true

-corruption is a representation of entropy in the social context
-that ideologies are like forces
-forces act with equal and opposite power

so you see ideology or maybe human thought as an arrow that points forward, maybe being jagged.

Human thought is a pendulum.
The reason why we have trump now, is becuase we had 8 years of a progressive utopia with obama.
the pendulum had to swing back eventually, and the longer it stays on one extreme the more force that will build up for the pendulum to swing back.
but it is not

mysticism is philosophy end game, though I am not into gnostic garbage like evola, guenon and schuon

>Be Evola
>Write a whole book about how you don't like fascism that much
>Get called a "literal fascist"

Everyone right of Lenin is a fascist, user. It's 2017, you should know this.

>Doing that is a good way to live in fairyland pretending reality is something it obviously is not.
You should know since you do the exact same thing right now.

>Take evolutionary biology and mountains of reputable statistics into account when generating my worldview
>lefties somehow think that this makes me delusional
Do lefties hate science and math? I don't understand.

Please show me some actual, academic sources that validate the bullshit you're spouting.

see It's also common sense that niggers are inferior if you just, I don't know, take a gander at the world.

I'd like to see some data from outside America. Hard to have a high IQ when you're a crack baby or whatever

Nothing on that image proves your point, please try again.
It shouldn't be hard when you have "mountains of reputable statistics" right?

Not an argument. You lose.

>Nothing on that image proves your point, please try again.
Uhh, yes it does sweetie. I guess I shouldn't expect a drug-addled 80IQ nonwhite to be able to properly interpret statistics.

Could you post a Ben Garrison comic proving your point instead?

Not an argument.

>we wuz ekwul n sheet!

>stares at Hillary
WRONG

I love Bannon.

>Time can end
Wew

Can't we just have a plain old right-wing literature thread without /pol/ pooping themselves with their retarded race memes?

We've been slowly but steadily moving left for nearly 6 decades now. Conservation of energy. The right is starting to swing things right, and they're going to do it a whole lot faster.

>probably reads Benjamins and Derrida weird mystic bits

user

>complains about retarded memes
>posts meme

That's because they always talk about Evola. Bannon probably likes Evola's critique of Nietzsche more than he likes Nietzsche,

>believes that time is eternal because plato told him so

wew

bump

You might be onto something, perhaps I did imply some progression, note that whatever you call entropy, it only means an actual analogy if, like entropy, it can only increase (or at least point towards only a single direction). So while it's true that energy (ideology?) is conservative(swings eternally between two or more states), some other variable is emerging ever more and slowly damping (or accelerating) the whole thing to a certain, specific critical point. But I have no solid way of making the link to social from thermodynamics.

What I could still claim I guess, is that time won't really turn around, insofar as right and left are ever evolving and elites are merging (haven't them already, to folks like Land?) under a single banner, such as the capital. In sum, the pendulum might eventually have no way to swing when things are all compressed.

I wipe my ass with human rights.
t. Janusz Korwin-Mikke, and I

Which also means that I think "just" society as in fair has existed for too long now. Modern justice has wronged in many ways already.

I guess you missed the parable of the good samaritan

Marx was the first anti-white politician. He literally wanted to genocide the white race for god's sake

you're an idiot with no historical thought or understanding

this thread is fucking awful

Please explain. Helping people =/= allowing them to flood your country and displace your nation.

who keeps shilling bannon as a genius?

why do americans view shameless opportunism and amorality as genius?

Being this much of a brainlet
not having read his criticism of Hitler and Mussolini

Bannon... easy on the Evola.

I don't think he's some Palpatine-level schemer and plotter, perhaps, but that doesn't mean he totally swings the other direction into being a moron, either. As the article suggests, what's most interesting about Bannon is the writers and thinkers that have influenced him. Most people in politics don't read at all, let alone read longstanding right-wing staples of Veeky Forums like Evola. It's intriguing to have someone in his position with that kind of grounding for their ideas, regardless of what those ideas are.

um no Sweetie

My news feed says hes a dumb racist, so that's all there is to it. Also he is the real president on the days when putin is not the president

>longstanding right-wing staples of Veeky Forums like Evola

you're new.

but you make valid points. it is morbidly interesting.
How did a guy like him get into a position of power given our hyper-politically correct climate.? innaresting.

I find his personal hygiene alarming given his awareness of public relations etc

>anti-enlightment
>behaving like a total modernist
The best treatment for enlightment is just a meh.

>He only became crippled in mid-life due to an insane activity he only did because of his insane spiritual patrician nonsense
That's a nice understatement of going outside during a bombing raid.

This!

That only proves that you're nothing but a bunch of uneducated abrahamists.

And why? To emulate Dugin better?

>text for small people

Is that a shoop? Please tell me it's a shoop! Please?

this has to be b8

He only became a cripple late in life because he went for a walk during a bombing run. In his youth he did mountaineering and was an artillery officer.

Why do leftists always assume someone is compensating for something whenever they have a thought outside the progressive line?

Have you even seen that movie? John Ford (the greatest filmmaker in the history of motion pictures) made right-wing propaganda too. He was also vastly more intelligent, successful and aesthetically competent than you

Why are you assuming he's a leftist?

Because armchair psychology is by design irrefutable. It's entirely based on subjective analyses and couched in an imitation of academic jargon. This gives pseuds the opportunity to simultaneously strike a pose as an intellectual, deal a lazy insult, and protect themselves from having to support their claim with hard evidence, making it the trifecta of choice for 110 IQs