similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
similarminds.com/global5/rluei.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Data mining

INTJ-A

>tfw INFP T
just fucking kill me already

Not data mining, just genuinely curious.

Pic is an example of a poll I took on /lgbt/ and /r9k/, turns out most trannys are INFPs.

Have you thought to take up writing or poetry? From all I've read those are the most well suited occupations for most INFPs.

is funny, but i cant understand poetry for shit.
that just add to my depression.

Sit down in a quiet space with just a pencil and a notebook.

Write out your inner feelings, this will help you to deal with them, and learn to accept them.

Use those feelings to fuel you, since you possess an empathy most people (especially INTPs like me) lack.

God bless.

>INTP-A
Good or bad?

shut up slave robot

Neither. These tests tell you what your general default setting is. With conscious effort, you can behave as *any* of the 32 types.

We INTPs also have an advantage of being the smartest on average. But much work is needed to overcome the sperginess, and lack of social awareness.

>tfw ESTJ master race

I'm an INTJ (), so I guess I'll take your word for it. FWIW, My I is quite strong, but the N, T, and J are much less so (though they've become less pronounced over time).

No real psychologist believes in this test. It's absolutely awful at describing, classifying, and predicting personalities. It's pure pseudoscience; the MBTI is a psychology themed horoscope.

That's why I left you the option at the bottom, faggot.

Yeah austist, it's just for shitposting and giggles.

This is now an ENTP thread. Any non-Theodore Roosevelts and Alexander the Great's may leave.

I'm an INTJ but I don't really believe in it.
Also, if you're INTJ, check out the INTJ facebook group. We're supposed to be geniuses but the group is filled by retards.

Sounds like every other facebook group desu senpai.

ENFJ here, I am literally the protagonist of life. Stay mad, nerd spergs.

peterson probably believes on it :^)

>40% INTPs

I cannot help but spout my /pol/ instincts by saying we are the fucking masterrace

>reddit
>opera
nah, you are a mouth breathing retard

What the fuck if I am an hybrid between ENTP and INTP?

Nice meme

>overcome the sperginess, and lack of social awareness.
Don't put us all in your sack of shit.

What the hell would be data mined from this meaningless typology?

>INTJ
>Prove you are not a robot
Fuck.

Eyy INFP. What does this mean?

Me and all the other moms in the book club took the MBTI.
It turns out I'm a scorpio:)

INFJ, only seen a couple others on here

My results were the same

>there are MILFs posting on lit right now
h-h-hot

>INTP-A
>I: 97%
>N: 59%
>T: 76%
>P: 56%
>A: 64%

ENFP, used to get INFP and INTP all the time, I guess I've gone full normie

Favourite books are Moby-Dick, Dubliners, Stoner

MBTI is fucking worthless you piece of shit. People get different results 75% of the time. It's entirely scientifically invalid! Use a real goddamn test if you want to learn something.

hexaco.org/hexaco-online

>tfw u got literal baby
goddammitq

who

I don't know, I've taken dozens of these over the years and already gotten INTJ. Though as I said earlier, the test is descriptive, not prescriptive.

fucking

cares

I'm an INFP.
I was looking at the people and fictional characters belonging to that group, and one of them was Konstantin Levin, from Anna Karenina. He was the character i identified the most actually when reading the book. I think that's interesting.

The fictional character I identify most strongly with is AJ Soprano.

But it's shit at describing also. Everything but introversion/extroversion are false dichotomies. And even then, I/E isn't a simple binary option.
>but muh percentages
If a test fails to depict 49% of a person's personality then it's worthless at being an accurate description.

Kek

I thought these were bullshit but I got the same result as the one I took in junior high school fourteen years ago. Was it a fluke?

i did that shit before, if i had answered the way i wanted to see myself i would have been intj, but i answered honestly and ended up with one of those faggy green ones

Would you suggest I sell my data to Chrome?

Or spend much needed computer resources on Firefox?

Or God forbid, Microsoft explorer?

Tell me shitdick, do you have any achievements to your name?

I'm INTP and year of the dog. You want to kiss me of you're compatible?

more like 14 days ago you underage fuck

kill uself u basterd

still mostly INTP's like on /r9k/

INTP too

I had the same result 3y ago, does this means I'm doomed?

ENTP here. Spot on.

INFJ
>tfw rarest and best type

My horoscope is incredibly accurate today

>Logic is usually more important than heart when it comes to making important decisions.
what is logic. is it logical to act illogically even though the reason for doing so is 'logical' to your moral compass?

me too user, its okay

INFP every time.

INFJ

Feels good to be in the 1%

>Once went one week without showering or going outside.
I went one month without going outside.
>Wants to clone himself so neither of them will be virgins.
Accurate.

INFP-T

I used to be INTJ, the most patrician personality type. Where did it all go wrong?

>mfw I have no face

always get INTP, describes me pretty well too

>he isn't INTJ

intp-a
i'm a mathematician btw

ISTJ

Is this bad - or good?

INTx here. Literally spend all of my free time trying to type people with this system. MBTI is quite inaccurate so I'm using Socionics at the moment. I was quite uninterested in other people before finding out about cognitive functions, so I'm glad I found out about this.
Also, 16personalities.com isn't that accurate compared to other free tests. keys2cognition.com and similarminds.com/classic_jung.html are better alternatives imo.

I love how this test and other personality tests like it basically only depict positive qualities, with negative ones given a minuscule focus or framed in a way that they're actually desirable.

Got INFP-T. I've done the test before, but can't remember what i got.

Is INFJ the ultimate Veeky Forums personality type?

Dosto was borderline

>INTP T
Should have been genius scientist, instead got bipolar depression and major clinical depression since before high school and fucked up all my future for trying to fix the chemistry of my brain with weed and alcohol . Now I'm just a pilled up looser with no objectives in life and no moral framework, who has to take meds just to be able to get up and fall sleep at a correct hour. Family supports me and tells me that I should go for philosophy or music in college, they seem to see a great potential in me there but I really don't see it, I'm just a talentless fried brain loser. The only way in which I could succes at life would be by somehow hack my brain into perma hypomanic mode.
This fucking sucks, I just want to take a lot of benzos or oxis and die while listening to the ambient sections of Kid A
This test sucks
Whats the point of this fucking thread? How is it Veeky Forums related?

I have also got INFP a lot of time
Don't know which one is worse

INTP-T

Kid A is garbage for tryhards

ENTJ
And life sucks ass.

I'm the only istp

>a sensor

>what is logic. is it logical to act illogically even though the reason for doing so is 'logical' to your moral compass?
Surely you're capable of understanding why that question is idiotic

The first track and idioteque are bad imo
The rest of the album has a great inmerassion feel and it flows perfectly
I used to like radiohead a lot as a teen but I don't really like them, but kid a and anmesiac were, imo, a pretty solid mix of rock and electronic music. Yorke's voice became really annoying after those albums
The strings on how to disappear completly are great, you gotta admit that. They remind me of the strings on river man by nick drake
And you just can't deny the production is god level, few other albums get that 3d headspace feel so greatly, every synth has its own quirk and personality
Radiohead are really overrated poo rock music, but those two albums are legit great, at least in my opinion
It feel like Can but less drugged up with more cohesion (can are still a way superior band tho)
What do you mean by tryhard?
>discussing music in Veeky Forums
This always go wrong, will be more careful next time

Noticed that too, I think there is a large gap between people who display these traits but still keep 'normie' values and turbo intj types who either quietly sit in the shadows with disdain for everything or really hit their groove and conquer their specialty in the workplace or in their interest.

Had to add this, lol
I'm been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and I've always felt like I have a really rational, cold and logic personallity and a extreamly emotional, delusional and passionate side, in which I start writing poetry and stuff like that
That could be a reason of why I get those two
Don't know which one is the best one tbqh
I guess I will always have to live feeling like a totally made the wrong decisions towards my direction in life (I guess normal people get the same too)
At the end of this year I gotta choose what to major in, or whatever direction in life I should take, and I guess they will be based in this two sides
Any tips? Should I follow the Homer path or the Aristotle side?

lol, opera is just a chrome skin with chinese botnet niggerfuck

He doesn't.

ENTP here, totally bullshit

> women being bisexual

most bisex women say it so they can feel LGBT and special since they can say they're unlike the other girls

then they lick one vagina one time and have dicks for the rest of their life lol

I think most INTJs in the group are pretty autistic. I've talked to some and they're really dumb. This is one of the reasons I don't really believe in MBTI.
On the other hand, if MBTI is somehow accurate, I don't believe I am an INTJ. I've done the test and got INTJ multiple times, but I don't think I fit too much with the INTJ description.

INFJ master race reporting in.

E/I N T P - A
I do not feel as if I am introverted or extroverted. There is a term 'ambiversion' that may suit me. My introversion vs extroversion always comes incredibly close to 50/50. I was going to school for Computer Engineering, but I am now pursuing being a professional musician. I don't know if I have learned to be extroverted, or if these tests are just silly. Every sort of left brain / right brain questionnaire I take, ends up being 50/50 as well. I guess somebody has to be in the middle. Can you not be very creative, as well as very rational/analytical?

INFJ-A. Just fuck my shit up.

Test, just like the vast majority of personality tests, because they don't factor in cognitive dissonance. All of the of the INTJs only got their result based on their desire to be viewed as the intelligent minority.

INTJ-A

Here is the not-so-nice description of INTP-Ts
similarminds.com/global5/rluei.html
Beware

At least we're not INFPs.

You became a homosexual

Same dilemma desu.

I really don't know what to make of it.

stop listening to rock music alltogether you turbopleb

>be """INFP"""
>none of these apply except for the last one

Hunting Bears is beautiful.