Are there no mods here whatsoever?

Are there no mods here whatsoever?

There's nothing inherently wrong with my degeneracy thread, faggot. Somebody just shared some links about Rousseau and Darwin. If it weren't for all of the /pol/acks and the trolls masquerading as /pol/acks, it could have been a good thread.

Report and ignore shitty threads.

Did they delete the last mod criticism thread? Mods are actually awake and triggered it seems tonight.

>If it weren't for all of the /pol/acks and the trolls masquerading as /pol/acks, it could have been a good thread.
so, in effect, it's a bad thread

Yes I bet it was that pussy papillon bitchgirl bulldyke janitor

Who is she? They mentioned her in a thread about regulars that don't post anymore. Lit should not be moderator by those types of people.

Mods should clean that up because you don't like it?

Namefag (now occasionally posts as a trip, if it's the same person) posting under this—« Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ »—symbol. Didn't seem to read much, used Veeky Forums like it was Tumblr

Absolutely, yes, but not only because I don't like it

I've seen her posts lately. Don't know how she ever got a position of power. A lot of her posts read like lefty/pol/. There are good namefags and bad namefags, she is one of the bad ones.

The only thread that needs deleted is the feminist one.

Again, it may be just a rumor that she's a janitor, but she is/was virtually never on topic because she can only discuss maybe three books from what I've seen

The above posters have been banned, we bulldykechan nao.

mod abuse happening? shocked.

Stop, silly boy

those are all good threads you brainlet

t. newfag
This board is dead

>Feminism thread
>Good

butterfly has been a consistently horrible poster the entire 5 years i've been here

agreed

i thought they were on /mu/

If mods were doing their job, they would delete every thread and ban every single one of us, keeping this board pristine and pure for the first user to come here to actually discuss literature.

Some say people like this truly exist but I have yet to see it.

Veeky Forums sure be kept preserved and reserved for when the first user of this kind comes into existence. It could be decades.

Now they just deleted a thread full of goods source on human rights philosophy and the related literature.

I thought it was fun :)

bugs.. easy on the carrots...

I particularly enjoy messing with that Jeff Magnum faggot and exposing his jewish trickery

Fuck off whore