All men are dogs

Good book user.

E A S Y
A
S
Y

>literary femdom thread

Me on the right.

Sorry we only read classics no fantasy novels.

I was wondering what to get my wife for her birthday

Double Vag, Double Ass, ASA Akira.

Fuck off Robert Jordan. You're supposed to be dead

Hot, but then I remember that every claim made against jews works even better when made against women.

"You Are the Dog Trainer" would make a good name for a drug fueled angry novel along the lines of Hunger or Tropic of Cancer.

stop acting like you're hurting me and I haven't already done the damage tenfold

Ok user dont get so butthurt.
Which reminds me.... you need to get spanked for those illegal dubs.

This femdom shit is what idiot men get into when they realize women are better at passive aggressive arguments than men are, and they can't win. This is absolutely true, if you're a lump of shit who doesn't care about your woman, she absolutely will manipulate you into being her bitch sooner or later.

The real way a man handles a relationship is to actively partake in it and take the thing as seriously as she does. This is how you maintain your standing in a relationship. The femdom starts when you settle for some bitch you don't really like and she figures out that fact and gets resentful and starts scheming. You gotta marry a woman you actually care about, who you are absolutely thrilled to learn everything you can about and actually do things for BEFORE she demands anything. you trick some chick into marrying you because you wanted a wife on the resume and you deserve the nagging, manipulation and 'femdom' your broken failed ass is gonna get.

>assuming gender

lol

>read this whole thing
>doesn't mention facesitting even once

I think it's easier to lead a happy relationship with a woman you don't care much about.

I think it's the women we love that make men their bitches over time, since they cannot love.

Tough love is for children, but women are too weak to take it. Therefore you can only offer love or care. And care wins over love. They smell the weakness of love. Purge it from your heart for your and hers sake.

cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish

O N
N

Hot

Sometimes I wonder how much easier it would be to torment cute men if I were an attractive woman... so many naive boys falling at my feet, coyly consenting to my whims...

Thanks for the new pasta