ACCIDENTALLY PRINTED OFF MY NOVEL IN WORK

I was in work today and accidentally pressed "print" while secretly editing my novel (92,000 words). I thought I had cancelled it but it turns out I had one-click print turned on and my boss asked the woman who deals with hiring people etc to have a "chat" with me. She handed over a thick stack of paper and said I don't get paid to write stories etc. I'm already the fucking autist in my office and I think this is the final straw for them. I'm fucking dreading going in on Monday. My boss had a meeting to attend but he seemed pissed off when he walked out. I'm FUCKED. Should I tell him I'm editing my dying grandma's novel or something because she's close to death? I'm frekaing out here please please help.

This has nothing to do with Veeky Forums

This did not happen because you are a liar.

Kek imagine if this actually happened. Reminds me of something that would happen to Mark in Peep Show.

You could tell him you were writing your mass shooter manifesto, and if he knows what's good for him he'll pretend he didn't see it.

Worth a shot...

they can't prove you're working on it during work hours

just tell them you accidentally printed the wrong doc

> "user, you don't get paid to write stories. This garbage you printed out kinda explains why"

It literally happened. This is LITERALLY my fucking life at this literal moment. I'm pretty sure she didn't read the whole thing and that only two or so people saw it, but I am fucked now. I'm sure everyone fucking knows and thinks I'm some slacker weirdo writing poems instead of helping them out.

Nobody gives a fuck about your office drama shit,take it to r9k.
Shit thread.
Saged and reported.

>Should I tell him I'm editing my dying grandma's novel
yes

Oh stop being such a fag and quit or get fired and find some other meaningless pencil pusher job where you're the laughing stock at that company too. Nothing you do matters bro.

user you must use this as fuel for your journey to be a great writer. This must be a twist, an anecdote, in your story to a place in the Canon. This is going to be in your Wikipedia article someday.

>literal literally literal
It's because of scum like you that word has been ruined. Work is for work you thick fuck keep your bottom drawer fiction for home

yeah, go into the office and stand on a desk and loudly proclaim that your novel has just been sold and is number one on the bestsellers list, and everybody is fools for laughing at you, then quit. And then like, hurry the fuck up and sell it and make it a bestseller so the story is true.

Lol

Fuck off I'm a better writer than you'll ever be you fucking pseud.

what the fuck is "one click print"?

Prove it. Print your novel and send it to me.

So you can steal it? No, fuck off.

You're not stealing my book, user. Piss off.

if I get dubs, then call your boss a nigger to his face

if this reroll doesn't work out, then I guess you're out of the danger zone.

best of luck OP.

Kinda understand your boss, you buttblasted autist.

You don't know anything about me you fucking loser.

Choke on my cock, you piece of shit.

you could apologize and a i don't know maybe...STOP WRITING YOUR SHITTY FICTION ON THE CLOCK?

>user: "I-it's my dying grandma's book, I'm just editing it for her, I didn't write any of it."
>Boss: "Then why does the main character have the same name as you, same job as you, and fantasizes about killing his boss with the same name as me?"
>user: "I'll pack my things"

keked

This is your chance to follow your dream: To live and die as a penniless and lonely writer.

>gets fired for being at work and not working

Hey at least you apparently wrote your first novel, right? Unless it belongs to them now. Mwahahaha. Choke on a dick, pencil pusher meaningless job faggot.

It's a fucking job, just get another one

Reminder that any work you do on companies time belongs to the company

Are you single? Do you have anyone who depends on you for income? If not, you're living the dream. Take your last paycheck, go move into some cabin somewhere peaceful, and just write like a motherfucker. This is my secret dream, but I have a wife and can't really do that.

Happened in my school, student used teachers print credits. Accidently printed like 400 pages. Walked into class with a block of paper, never forget the teacher berating him as a blockhead

Nobody cares. You suck, you're using "literally" incorrectly (like a pleb), and your sci-fi/post-apocalyptic novel is absolute trash, I guarantee it.

I hope you get fired, are forced to live in a shack somewhere in Ohio, and finally find the time to think seriously about writing.

Until then, go away.

Saged and reported.

Boomer detected

>gets fired for printing his stupid bullshit at work
>doesn't threaten his boss or write poetry about bees

>Reminds me of something that would happen to Mark in Peep Show.

this was my first thought

They can't fire you for printing a novel. Just pay for it and say it was a mistake.
Stop being so autistic

Fucking die, you frogposting pseud.
How does it fell to know you're an unimportant, talentless piece of shit?

They can fire him for the 300 hours he spent at work typing out flights of fancy instead of contributing to the bottom line in exchange for a paycheck. This makes me so mad because even if OP is real he doesn't understand he broke one of the cardinal rules of capitalism. You must act in good faith.

It fells great my man.

If they drag you into the office to fire you, then just grab your ears and start screaming like Rain Man. Works every time.

>have so little interest in your job that you write an entire novel instead
>finally finish the novel, something most people will never do, an achievement of a lifetime
>worried you'll lose your job that you clearly dont care about

good

Honestly this is the sentiment behind most of the posts. OP is just thick-brained and hates frogs.

To your future success as a writer, OP. Shitty job you were stealing a paycheck from or not.

You can't even properly type, mentally retarded dumbfuck.
How am I supposed to fucking eat eat without a job, smartasses?
And finding a new job in this shitty economy?
We're dealing with the greatest intellectuals of our age, folks!

Dude you don't even have parents to move back in with like you're 10? Fucking loser....

>You can't even properly type, mentally retarded dumbfuck.
I was imitating your typo, genius.

>And finding a new job in this shitty economy?
Join the Army, genius. You could be the next Hemingway!!! hahaha

Fuck off, I don't need your good wishes.

You're all just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual virgin faggots who will die as talentless hacks. Fuck you, beating you to death wouldn't be enough. The world needs to be cleansed of useless vermin like you.

Tell them it's your grandma's.

Mentally ill and soon to be unemployed, what a combination"

What's the novel about, OP?

>How am I supposed to fucking eat eat without a job, smartasses?
>eat eat
>fell

Dude no wonder you fucked up while editing. Just go work at McJob and live in a shitty apartment and learn to suffer ya nonce. Your writing will improve.

It's about how you almost chocked to death by sucking too many cocks at once that time.
Tell me, if you're so smart, how come you haven't written any masterpieces even though you fantasize about having the talent to do it every day?
EAT SHIT.

Delusional, too.

>EAT SHIT.

I'm sorry your football watching tie wearing boss now owns the rights to your masterpiece about werewolves. Truly. But your next novel will be even better!

Or, you know, you'll get to keep your job and only receive a reprimand and be scared straight and stop fucking off at work you thief.

DIE, WORTHLESS VERMIN.

I have a greater mind than you'll ever have.
I will always be smarter than you, greater than you, more important than you.
You will die a meaningless death, having produced nothing of value your whole life, while I will die as a legendary artist, you cocksucking talentsless retarded virgin faggot.

It started out amusing, but now you're overdoing it. You need to be more subtle if you want people to keep taking the bait.

Shit you reminded me I need to write today. I meant to do it during my lunch break but I have ended up reading Metroid creepypasta instead.

OP is toby flenderson from the office

...I'm not even OP.

>This is going to be in your Wikipedia article someday.
>One time user accidentally printed out his magnum opus, the Apes of Wrath, at this shitty office where he worked
>He then made a thread on infamous terror network le4chinz about the incident, little knowing that he would someday attain the lofty heights of a Wikipedia stub.