Tfw when think of an entire paragraph of prose but don't have a pen and immediately forget it

>tfw when think of an entire paragraph of prose but don't have a pen and immediately forget it

hey felluh, ever heard of smartphones, dude?

Why would I ever buy a smartphone? You can do more with a pen and paper.

I use them because sometimes I think of entire paragraphs of prose and am no where near pen or paper.

>You can do more with a pen and paper.
Are you fucking retarded?

What a shame, EVERYONE was really looking forward to your autistic rambling.

lmao faggot

>You can do more with a pen and paper.
>don't have a pen
>immediately forget it
So this is the power of the Luddite.

ur a fuckin gay dude

Stop smoking weed, maybe you won't forget stuff

I used to write my ideas on a smartphone, but it's just not the same as using a pencil and paper, especially when the smartphone mysteriously erases all your documents (thanks apple).

Also for aspiring writers, if you want to quickly pump out chapters it is better to first sit down for a moment and write down all the different things you want to happen in it, it makes it a lot easier to continue the scene and not get lost in what the purpose of the chapter was.

Oh, you're not an artist yourself... what a shame

>think of paragraph
>it's utter genius
>write it down
>read it
>it doesn't make any fucking sense, the grammar is wrong and to my shame and astonishment I spot word repetition, too

call me james joyce lmao

also iw ould like everyone to reflect on the double tripple threat genius of me thinking up a post that conforms to all the faults i mysef lay out in the post itself but then half assing it, which again conforms to my own criticims in the thing itself or rather would have

and a little director's cut insight to my masterpiece for ya'll there is a line i thought of before the final one where i publish my paragaph (or rather a novel length collection of them) and become a world renown author
this way the final thing makes more sense but i left it oo
ut

>pseuds detected

>prosefag

pathetic, desu

>paragraph of prose
AS OPPOSED TO A PARAGRAPH OF WHAT YOU FUCKING RETARD
GOD I HATE YOU

just imagine settling in with the supreme gentleman for an evening of arbor mist, bread, and tolkien

>take out phone or other device
>start typing
damn that was hard

>one paragraph

minor loss. a paragraph doesn't amount to much.

It's like people don't realize that you can download fucking google docs on your phone for this exact purpose.

>when you think of an entire paragraph of prose and basically speak it to yourself as you think, making little mental notes of what could be improved upon with further contemplation, and as soon as your write the first few words you forget the good phrasing of the rest and second guess it until you just stop because now you've got an inferior version of the thing in front of you

Writing shit down and not forgetting it, apparently.

>download googl-
Stopped reading there. You will be next to the progressives on the day of the rope.

get out of my head

It'd be funny if the neo-bolsheviks writing the new history books for the USSA call the purge the day of the rope.