Black people have the lowest IQ even when you account for class. Any literature for this feel?

Black people have the lowest IQ even when you account for class. Any literature for this feel?

THAT'S RACIST TO BRING UP FACTS

No it's not.

>Any literature for this feel?
police blotter

Yes it is. Read the book called The Bell Curve to find out more information. You can order it from Amazon.com.

Now then let's get back to topic. Is Joseph Conrad a good prose writer? I was thinking about picking up his famous book on Africa.

Go back to /pol/ where you belong, you monkey. Kill yourself. Nigga I'll do it myself if I have to.

>black people can make more money on average for less brain work
how is this supposed to make white people feel?

Is there like an anthology of police blotters that you'd recommend?

Thanks for the recommendation, but I don't see how this is on topic so going to report you. Maybe include some information about literature next time. Like, what did James Joyce think of black people? I've never seen him hang out with them in any photos.

I'm nonwhite, thus there's no possibility for me to discuss this since I can only care for my will. My will is the only thing that belongs to me. Talk about my will and maybe we can have a real discussion, as in a philosophical discussion since it's philosophical in nature, that is my will, that is my will is philosophical in nature.

Who honestly cares

makes sense. The only black people with money are rappers and athletes and I dont expect them to have intelligent children

You might be right, but since I'm an empiricist, I'd like to see statistics to support these claims you're making. You dropped your period and accidentally made the "M" into an "m." Make sure you remember the grammar you learned in grade school.

>spelling is grammar
you need to go back

>you need to go back to Africa
That was my brother who wrote the word "grammar" as a crude joke. He's being admonished as we speak. Yes, you're right, it's spelling and punctuation, not grammar.

10/10

any bildungroman novel

this is what Veeky Forums is about guys

>Is Joseph Conrad a good prose writer?
He was white wasn't he? So probably.

Agreed, that's my favorite book as well.

I made a post reading "Remember to sage, hide and report" that was deleted, presumably, by a janitor. And yet the thread I posted it in (this one) is still up. How is this possible? The mods are either totally incompetent or /pol/ fellow travelers

i posted a pic with a grill in a modest bikini and got banned for 3 days.

I make a thread baiting libruls with absoloutley no literature merit or relevance and it hits 20 posts.

reddit > 4chin

>janitor of Veeky Forums
>implying they can read

something fishy going on with mods lately. i suspect there's a new mod on who doesn't know wtf they're doing. guess you get what you pay for amirite

that is to say, they may be overeager to suppress some threads or delete posts, while completely missing others because their cyborg eyeballs have not mastered a catalog scanning technique

Asians have the highest IQ.

you forgot the master race

>Master Race
>Master of all Races
>Can't even defeat conscripted Commie peasants with moist nuggets
You fell for the meme, user.

Blacks hav lower IQ because their huge dicks need more blood than whiteys. So brain is less blooded

i think youve identified the wrong group of people m8

back to /pol

you got it—though ashkenazim don't look like shlomo there