Nick Land thread

Nick Land thread.

His speculative fiction is really good. I got it on kindle. If someone knows how to strip it of encryptions I can post it here...

If I submit bad data to the captcha will roko's basilisk eat me?

He possibly will. There is another Nick Land thread active at the moment but the more the merrier.

I write "nigger" in the captcha all the time so I'm probably doomed.

Oh yes. Well... Chasm and Phyl Undhu... quite interesting both.

Chasm is a Lovecraftian accelerationist horror.

Phyl Undhu is the Sword Art Online of VR and mental extension.

I want print versions of his recent fiction ebooks. What do.

Print copies in leatherbound quartos and distribute to chosen accelerationist leaders.

hmmmm

Can you get Nick Land without being in amphetamine induced psychosis or mania?

QUESTION: If I want to get into neoreaction, should I start with Land or Moldbug?

nick land couldn't even get into nick land without doing that shit.

>occasional reminder that nick land is a egotistical burnout moron that got laughed out of academia and is only taken seriously by teenagers

Lsd? Research chemicals? Nootropics?

Land if you have a thing for sleek aesthetics. Moldbug if you are more classically minded.

Just some adderal and ennui my dude

bump

>Moldbug
>unironically uses the prase "red pill"

>Patchwork: A Political System for the 21st Century
>Enter Patchwork, Mencius Moldbug’s controversial vision of a political system for the 21st century. Patchwork’s innovative design, which relies on sovereign joint-stock republics with cryptographic governance, brings the promise of clean streets, negligible crime, invincible robot armies, and world peace.
And nothing is invincible.

>tfwi can literally only focus on land's writing when i'm on ritalin
makes me think..
no, but seriously, maybe i'm just insane, but since his writing was done while on copious amounts of amphetamines, perhaps even a small dosage of amphetamines, without inducing a high, would make it make more sense
or maybe that's just the impact on focus they have idfk

Yes.

Nick Land retweeted me once. I got an adderall contact high through my headphones.

This not a rhetorical question: is it more of an influence in general if the autistic edgelords in chan love him or if the dozens of experts of [insert analytical or conty field I guess] in academia love him? Again, this is not rhetorical, I have no answer myself, and this question ought to be important: precisely in which way does it matter which group is listening to a person? Be it Veeky Forums, economical elites or academia.

nick.. easy on the capitalism

>tfw no overmind godforms who assimilate you

It's a cold world but I somehow like it, too.

Fuck should I read nick land to save time? It seems like he's done a lot of the footwork I'm doing. Like if I read him can I skip baudrillard et al? If I have to read the antecedents to understand something contemporary why didn't people just stop writing 50 years ago?

So from what wikipedia and other places tell me this guy is supposed to be some kind of quasi futuristic reactionary libertarian or some shit? Keep in mind I read Nietzsche and found him to be different from what people would have me expect, but has anyone actually read this guy? Is it actual fiction or a ted talk transcript?

underrated

All of the above plus your classic stims

Nick Land needs to be unplugged, along with anyone else proposing realism in the 21st century