Is trump an example of a Randian hero?

Is trump an example of a Randian hero?

if not who is?

Trump is an intellectual and the savior of whiteness and masculinity. He will get women back in the kitchen and rid the West of nonwhites.

Rand is a worthless women, and Trump transcends such muh feels shit.

Rand's heroes weren't demented, as far as I recall.

Are there any examples of irl Randian heros?

t bluepilled normie cuck whose brainwashed by cultural marxism and think equality of women and minorities is good

You're my favorite deputy.

Trump is too inarticulate and petty to be a Randian hero.

"We came in with the Internet. We came up with the Internet. And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the Internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS.

So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them."

Just imagine a John Galt giving this speech and beaming it across America. It's just indefensible fluff.

Ben Garrison

He's a master manipulator, you dip.

>Dolan is demented
Seems pretty chill to me desu

No, Trump is an example of someone completing German Idealism.

I would bet money that Trump doesn't even know who Ayn Rand is.

>another liberal doubts the education of a Wharton graduate
Easiest $5 I've ever made.

>Rand
please stop

nah Trump reads. According to his wife he keeps a book of Hitler speeches next to the bed.

Not joking either, look it up.

wtf i hate trump now

Well Galt was a guy who was against collectivism but organized a labor strike, so it s tough to define a Randian hero when they're so inconsistent

Is trump a natsi?

> hahaha joke's on you I was just pretending to be retarded!

>organized a labor strike

It wasn't a strike, it was them leaving.

Try to go outside and make some friends. It'll do you good. Also, kill yourself.

I would say Zukerburg doesn't count, because he did not act with the rational self interest of Rand's heroes. He straight up misled and stole in order to get where he is. In Rand's view, rational men never have conflicting self interest.

In this case it made him the most powerful man on earth though, so pretending to be retarded was a valid strategy.

Trump's hero is hilter?????? OMG

ZUCCCC is a tool not a main character

for sure, but it takes a lifetimes worth of ideology to see that as a good thing

>underrated

Is Trump a spectacle?

Trump is here to end the age plagued by Rand's Jew poison. Obama, Bush, and Clinton were Randian thralls.

Not only a statist, but a bad statist.
Randian hero, yeah...

hai

randian hero on the left

I think he's fucking up so bad that he's reinforcing the clinton/bush hegemony

literally a farcical spectacle.

satirists couldnt make this shit up

>Trump reads.

is there not a yearly list where presidents let you know what they're reading?

reagan, bush, clinton, bush jr and obama did it

It's not like Rand was against labor unions. She has a scene where Rearden and the head of his factory's union have a nice conversation about the benefits of their working together. The important thing was that people still acted within their own individual self-interest, and working as a collective can be just that.

Would Elon Musk be a villain or a flawed hero like Francisco?

>cartoon propaganda

not Veeky Forums

he's a self referencing parody of ww2 propaganda illustrations.

world affairs reduced to le funny pictures. a communication virus

silicone valley really buys into the rand schtick.

maybe some of them.

No, but that dude who built the stairs in Canada is.

Something needs to be fucking DONE about those nerds. They're immensely powerful and influential, and in their own fields pretty brilliant. Yet in other respects they're complete morons with retarded ideas. It's all a pretty dangerous combination.

Considering just about everything he and his party has tried to do via Congress has fallen flat on its face it looks like he got there just being a retard.

They got all those nominees through the Senate. Frankly, the bigger issue for getting things done is that just about everything is a hard party split, which means the 60 votes you need is impossible.

We all know that Trump was loaned $1 million by his father at the start of his career, and Rand would not be on board with that. She also seems to prefer heroes who change society by operating outside of the government rather than inside. I can't imagine her liking any president who didn't immediately abolish all taxes on his first day in office. She didn't even like Reagan, and I don't see any way that Trump would be more appealing to her than Reagan.

I agree she wouldn't like Trump, but I doubt that the loan would be why. She'd probably have a bigger issue with him using the government to grab land for private purposes.

Maybe, but she might also see that as subverting the government's authority to control land. I'm certain she would love the idea of a billionaire's son setting out on his own and becoming successful without any help from his father, so she might be angry that he pretends to have done that

Cognitive dissonance.

he'll be the next president screencap this

you know its true

Nobody likes him though.

I'm talking about using the government to forcibly take land from other private owners, which I feel certain she wrote negatively about somewhere. It's not a new practice.

Gore, Bernie, and Warren will be president before Zuck the Cuck. Nobody likes or trusts him.

Yes, it's called eminent domain. I didn't know Trump had a history of abusing it, but you're right, she would hate that, and for more reasons than one as well

That's the phrase. Anyway, yes, Trump has been particularly bad about it, and some of its legal expansions are court cases involving his companies.

mystic megging it anyway

100%

John Galt's speech wasn't much better

I dont see him getting much out of being president

he's a manchild who likes "winning", and saw the presidency as the ultimate victory. I think that's it. He really doesn't seem very invested in any of his presidential jobs, as he's been at Mar a Lago for like 20% of his time as president

I guess that's what americans have to tell themselves to avoid having to face the facts that their country is so degenerated that they are lead by a literal retard (tell me what you want but Trump def. a mild learning disorder/mental retardation/dementia) a fitting Fuhrer for a mcdonaldseating/illiterate/people with no real culture

Are you blaming Trump administration for the petty Democrat #resist campaign?

Go listen the speech where he declares that he is running. You are wrong.

The interesting thing is not Trump but the potentiality of the American meme presidency he unlocked.

I can honestly see Beyoncé win next time around.

>celebrities have never won political positions before
>celebrities have never won the american presidency before
try not to revel in your stupidity too much