Can you love someone you don't respect?

Can you love someone you don't respect?

ask your parents

Can you love someone you don't like?

Objective 10

ayy

more like 11

you got low nosehair and moustache grooming standards

I couldn't respect anybody who would love me.

Objectively wrong

Hnngg.

her eyebrows run around her eyes

she has an upper face beard like a zorro mask

absolutely disgusting hairy bitch

Objectively blind

Btfo'd

Absolutely. All you need to love others is genuine love of yourself: not egoism.

Probably, I can't imagine anyone wanting to be with someone who doesn't respect them though.

romantically? men can, women can't.

Objectively gay

>Can you love someone you don't respect?
yeah

f.e. i love trump for his meme-politics, but i donĀ“t respect him as a politican

Yes. Love is passive while respect is active.

Intuitively it seems possible but also wrong.
Define respect.

that's just a very very fortunate picture of her

>not liking facial hair is gay

but... how would that work? how would such relationship work?

You don't love Trump. You "love" Trump.
Also, there is a difference between respecting someone as "insert noun" and respecting them as a person.

Love is passive??????????

It is an affect. You don't determine if you love or don't love someone by rational reasoning and a change in your views won't affect whether you love or don't love someone.

an incredibly good way to get someone to fall in love with you is to exchange eye contact and your deepest darkest secrets to each other for about half an hour, so no, not at all.

But doesn't such love last for that half an hour?

Yeah, but it is based on the presumption that when you share your darkest secrets with someone and they are not absolutely disgusted that is in fact positive affirmation.

no. that was the problem with the study, too many people got married after a 30 minute experiment.
nope. you just mutually assured destruction that down the aisle apparently.

Can you "respect" an infant?

I'm talking love for a pretty girl.

You could pretty much say the same thing for respect, though - it is an effect. I don't think you can respect someone for a long time then just decide you don't want to.

Most of our "darkest" secrets are actually pretty silly and harmless but we act ineffectual because we get it into our head that we are bad or something. Sharing things you are ashamed about with someone and finding that they are not that horrible can be way more productive.

Actually an interesting point, but.... I guess as long as we're talking about loving other humans it's not entirely relevant. Love for an infant is almost akin to a love of an inanimate object. I'm just realizing now that this argument is flawed too.

I think it depends more on having similar moral values. Moral values depend on affect but also on how we rationalize it.

well that, or you trauma bond.

Can confirm. Women actually love it when men open up to them, but obviously don't act whiny or pathetic or anything along those lines. If you share your emotions in a strong manner it shows that not only are you passionate and in tune with your emotions, but you are also resilient.

And seriously, it works.

How to unlove someone you don't respect?

But again, couldn't you make the same claim for love? That it's necessary to have a similar set of moral values? I suppose everything I'm saying is coming off of the idea that I'm viewing infatuation and love as two very different things. I believe you can't choose in regards to infatuation but you can with love.

Well, yeah, being bad together is less bad but still unproductive. That's why it's important for emotionally unstable people to interact with emotionally stable people.
Too bad that most people here have gotten comfortable with where they are at and don't want to go within a mile of a "normalfag".

You're infatuated. Escape by cutting them out of your life. It sucks but has to be done in order to let yourself grow and get over it.

t. guy who was infatuated with a girl for a year and a half straight then stopped talking to her completely except to politely reject her offers to get together

Depends. How long have you known this person? Normally it wears off but if you've known them for most of your life it won't really go away.
Why don't you try to respect them instead? As I said earlier I think that might be more subject to a rational effort.
What do you disrespect them for?

trauma bonding doesn't necessitate both be victims. that's why a lot of emotionally unstable people need to be kept away from the normalfags. go read the collector.

2 months of direct contact, then shit happened, I cut her off. Almost 2 years passed and I still think about her and I know she still thinks about me.

She's completely spineless, childish, spoiled daddy's girl. She's 25 but has a mind and psychology of a 12 year old.

>Why don't you try to respect them instead?
That's pretty much all I was doing when dealing with her back then.

You can't unlove your family, but you are not infatuated with them.
Love is about "getting used" to someone i.e. it is gained through repeated positive interactions. Falling in love or romantic love is something like a biological program that serves to accelerate the process of "getting used" to someone. People tend to pay more attention to it since its more intense and powerful but in essence the process of creating the bond is the same as with other kinds of bond.

>2 months of direct contact
>2 years passed
>I know she still thinks about me
That only happens when you have no other choice.

Collector? Explain further.

Well, I know what you are talking about but I don't know how you deal with that.
Getting someone usually helps a lot. Why don't you?
Do you feel bad about what happened with her or something?

>You don't love Trump. You "love" Trump.
explain

Hapas truly are the master race

Truly

Like you "love" pizza but don't love pizza.

Depends how you define love.

If by respect, you mean show a recognition of human dignity, then no.

You're gay AF bud
No joke, caring about the curvature of a fucking eyebrow when its not even that noticeable? And complaining about these freckle-like things when they're basically invisible when you're not really close to her? Shieeeet.

just like the supreme gentleman
rip elliot

In a few generations they will rule the world. Especially after the rise of the Kazakhs.

He was ahead of his time. See above.

D A M N
A
M
N

No. It's an ugly/average girl with good lighting and probably some airbrushing for a professional photograph, bad skin covered up by this same airbrushing and some make-up probably, and she's smiling kindly, which always makes girls look more attractive.

Fuck off with your bubble-bursting picky faggot ass, actual non doctored as shit pictures are rare as shit these days, its not like this is something uncommon to be done.
Good luck finding someone who looks as good as this without this much editing.

Embarrassing.
But she does have a kind smile

Can you respect someone you don't love?

>curvature

How shitty are your screens, lads? She's a yeti, her face is covered in black hair.

Tis' a matter of a simple shaving dood

Which she doesn't do even before a professional photoshoot. Nosehair dangling in the breeze and all.

I bet this is merely the tip of the iceberg of her disgusting slob habits.

post non slob habits + taste + feet

I know I can't. I tried to love this girl from work who pushes carts. She was skinny with great legs and bright blonde hair. She always smiled at me and loved to chat me up. So I asked her out and we went to a park, I had never really talked to her more than two minutes at a time, and she was so superficial. I was really disappointed. Our conversations the rest of the night were just banter with some innuendo, but in the end I just couldn't deal with her safe, simplistic nature. She had a rough life so I don't blame her. But it was pretty shit. She was Really attractive.

>ywn tease her about her nose hair until she punches you playfully on the arm

Is she like part Asian?

This desu. Rolling for Catholic hapa wife

Yep.

Roll

Listen, you rat fucks. eating pussy is the most manliest thing there is. I am six feet and nine inches tall and frequently I am mistaken for Vin Diesel, the actor, who was in Pitch Black and Chronicles Of Riddick. I was a firefighter for two years and had four commendations for outstanding service. I have been with ten women and each one of them enjoyed when I slithered my hot moist tongue between her labia and made her come waterfalls of gushing girlcum from her cunt onto my tongue. Then I flipped her over and fucked her raw with my huge dick and she always came back for more. Every woman loves to ride my face while I french kiss her folds and lap at her labia. They know I am the boss because after Im done smooching their split peach until it weeps lube on my face and neck I spin them around at 400 miles per hour and ram my road into their box like Im stuffing a turkey. Their pussy lips and inner vaginal walls get so moist and damp from my initial sloppy wet love kisses that they invite my boner into them like a slug eating jello. Yall are crazy if you think you cant make bitches get wet and cream their panties by being an ALPHA MALe who loves to SUCK CUNT. Get at me on Twitter if you want to learn techniques

Korean-german, i never knew i needed this mix until now

user... easy on the btfos

Objective 6 and I am being generous.

post face

Then it's your problem you weren't specific.

For which purpose?

rh8terbait

Would be if she trimmed her nosehair

Kill self
Not nosehair, look careufully

>Is she like part Asian?
Her parents are lucky she is a she. Half asians are great so long as they're female, any other time and the dice are seriously loaded against you.
>Hapas truly are the master race

Quit discussing my terrific taste in women and get back on topic!

>She always smiled at me and loved to chat me up.
Truly pretty girls never do that, they always expect a guy will do all the work and chase her.

Men with big lips look ridiculous.

Is it hard to handle different opinions?

This might come as a shock to you but all women are covered in little hairs that you can only see up close and they usually only take the time to shave their legs and between them.

RIP in peace Elliot. I hope you're running over angels in heaven.

Only wrong ones

>tfw Veeky Forums would fuck a "girl" with a penis but not this godess

All of the women I've seen up close didn't have a black rug covering their cheekbones.

Maybe I have a biased sample by not trying to fuck bigfoots in the first place though.

I would marry this woman.

>retarded face
>ugly knees
>short legs
>long torso

There are better girls lurking this board right now.

She looks like I could pick her up with one arm. Not such an unpleasant thought to be honest.

no