Discover a good author

>discover a good author
>tfw I found out that he was a degenerate druggie homosexual
>tfw feel involuntary disgust when reading his works because it was written by a subhuman degenerate piece of shit whom I would gladly put before a firing squad if given the chance
Why are there so many fucking faggots in literature? Fuck this life.

>le buttfucking is ok
I sometimes wonder if Redditors truly understand gay people. Not the abstract notion of "gay people", an "oppressed class". But the existence of so-called "human beings" who feel a seemingly irresistible urge to have sexual relations with other persons of the same sex.

Gay men STICK THEIR DICKS in other mens' BUTTS. Explain to me why exactly they don't deserve the death penalty. God, I want to throw up.

you should probably just kill yourself

>discover a good author
>tfw find out that they're a baptist christian
Absolutely disgusting

I bet you masturbate to plastic figurines of your favourite titcow anime characters

>le internalized anger towards daddy is ok

The great classical civilizations all understood that sex between men was an important and good thing. Men a million times greater than yourself took their pleasures from other men. You're a worm posting on Veeky Forums in a truly degenerate era. Your misunderstanding of sexuality is the only disgusting thing here.

Nope. Interesting choice though, pic related.

>phoneposter
>>>r/the_cuckold

>internalized anger towards daddy
What exactly is this supposed to mean? If anything, homosexuals have daddy issues, or something of the sort that made them so disgusting.

And only the degenerate Greeks enjoyed homosexual sex. What must be understood is that the entire "classical era" what not great; Athens started falling apart after the Peloponnesian war, and never salvaged its own culture.

The Romans, too. I see you're determined to be mentally cucked into monogamous m/f conceptions of sexuality invented by the pathetic victorians. Patricians have, and should never been limited to the socially obvious duties of proles. You don't want many children as an Emperor.

Do you forget that Marcus Aurelius was the last good Emperor? It was precisely because he couldn't enjoy a boy's anus. He insisted on banal familial sex and self-denial, which manifested in him giving the Empire to his son, Commodus. Commodus is not well remembered, and with good reason.

Your morals and sexual mores are the most cucked thing imaginable.

>le pol meme
Haha upvoted!

It's actually the appropriate board to discuss your topic.

Sorry, "monogamous m/f conceptions of sexuality" were invented by none other than Mother Nature herself, when she made it so that the only way to make babies was by sticking a dick into a vagina.

What a bunch of rich "patricians" do is none of my concern, nor is it reasonable to assume that "patricians", or leaders of any kind, are always moral. If, as you say, problems of succession encouraged homosexuality among the elite, then it is unavoidable to conclude that the Romans' political system was shit.

There's a place for both. Anyway, enjoy living and dying in the same garbage backwater you undoubtedly live in. Enjoy nothing and pretend to be superior to your moral and social betters.

I want to put my peeper in girlies' poopoos. So do millions of guys. It's not that different.

I agree my younger brother is gay and my dad threw him out of the house a couple months ago. Funniest and saddest day of my life. He came out and I lost my brother. Then my dad threw his faggot was out and we lost him again hahaha. God I hate gay people.

I sodomized a girl once and don't regret it at all.

>appealing to authority
Hilarious. If your only justification for your beliefs are that powerful people hold them, I truly hope that you stick to it. People like you are useful idiots.

Are you attracted to men? Does it seem that anal sex with a man is the same as with a woman? Of course not. Gays are attracted to masculinity and therefore fucked in the head.

Pathetic

nobody cares but you
try /pol/

awful thread

Virtue counter-signaling isn't any prettier than its original, buddy. Take it back to Thought Catalog.

Heteros have become the slaves in the dialectic. Don't you feel pathetic, OP? That you are my subject? That you are afflicted by me even when I take no action?

There is nothing more masculine than dominating your fellow man. Not a boy, but a man. When you are so great that other good men gladly submot to you, it proves that one is a peak specimen, fit to lead other men.

>being a slave in the dialectic is a bad thing
Confirmed for never having read Hegel.

The judicial punishment for sodomy should be execution by burning in sulphur as was the fate of Sodom.

>Why are there so many fucking faggots in literature?

Because normies can only make insignificant art.

Geez, user. Lighten up on Wendell Berry.

To back to pol you fucking waste of humanity

If personal lives of artists mattered to the culture you consume you'd lose the majority of western culture. Nice bait thread tho.

Reminder: Appeal to nature is a fallacy

Why would you get offended by their personality if you think their writing is good? Can you really not let you personal feelings aside when you're reading?
I swear the people who post on this site have become as thin-skinned as my conservative aunt.

He didn't know that and his favorite board has a list of fallacies as the sticky. God, /pol/ is stupid.

Disgust of homosexuality is innate but varies within individuals. Most modern people unlearn the natural disgust reaction of seeing two men making out with eachother. Some are gonna find it more disgusting than others.

There's a correlation between disgust of homosexuality and homosexuality. The old homophobes are all closet gays thing. I think this makes a lot of sense if you think of being disgusted by homosexuals as a good adaption to prevent yourself, your family, and your community from eliminating them from the gene pool.

There's much bigger problems to worry about than what somebody wants to fuck in my mind though and I'm just not all that disgusted by it.

>Sorry, "monogamous m/f conceptions of sexuality" were invented by none other than Mother Nature herself

This explanation completely fails to account for homosexuality being all over nature.

Generally OP there is going to be a correlation between the openness to experience that makes one a good artist and also makes one a buttfucker. Being an effeminate man gives you some insight into women which can serve you well. A staunchly conservative mindset isn't all that great for generating good art. Makes for good soldiers, not good artists.

Oh really? Explain to me then why so many artists in history have been religious.

Art is inherently conservative. "Openness" (if it even exists) leads to emotionalism and formlessness in art. But what any kind of art is really about, is separation by degrees of quality. A good artist, like a good conservative, elevates certain kinds of experience as being "right" and try to achieve that ideal. Liberals are anti-moral in that they are so eager to get rid of all distinction and make everyone "equal". Egalitarianism leads to postmodernism and the "death of art", because egalitarians, like contemporary artists, do not have enough of a spine to be able to make a value judgement for themselves.

>This explanation completely fails to account for homosexuality being all over nature.
It doesn't take for account schizophrenia either. It's easy for lots of people to get fucked in the head if it is societally encouraged. The rest of the animals are no concern, because they are just fucking animals.

Faggots are the ultimate normies. They literally just consume, consume, consume until they die. The university-media complex loves gays because gays are hedonists: they do not think. A homosexual is basically a trained animal.

>lol if you hate homos you must be gay
>if you hate pedos you just be a pedo
>if you hate murderers you must be a psychopath
Is your best argument really "they hate us cuz they ain't us"?

Nah this is great, keep it up

There is a definite correlation between people that hate homos and people that are homos. There is an unreal amount of projection on display quite often.

I'm not even a pro faggot pearl clutcher, it's just something hard not to notice.

Latent detected