Book podcasts

Any of you fellas listen to good podcasts about books/literature? Listened to a good Dostoevsky podcast today and want to find some more. Been doing some kinda menial work lately and trying to find good stuff to listen to while I do it. Podcasts about philosophy or history or whatever welcome too.

Jordan Peterson

Don't know about literature but I like some history podcasts:
I've been listening to "The History of Rome" podcast by Mike Duncan. It's "finished" meaning the last episode came out years ago and there won't be any new ones but with 179 episodes it's not like I'll be finished anytime soon.
I would love a similar podcast about Ancient Greece but haven't really found anything yet.

Also Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is alright, although he takes forever between episodes (though they are usually like an hour long, I think the one episode was even over 5h) and his older episodes aren't free (meaning you'll have to download them from piratebay). Unless he has a series going on, he is also all over the place and your interest in an episode could vary wildly depending on what time period or culture he focuses on.

"levar burton reads" has nice and well narrated short stories

BBC Radio has a podcast called books and authors but it's mostly interviews with current writers

there are also loads of book clubs podcasts around where you may find an interesting episode on a book you just finished

I like 'entitled opinions', a podcast by a stanford lit professor

Revolutions is fantastic

Enlightened,opinions at Stanford,is Veeky Forums max

*entitled

thank you my man

Damn I miss old TPB

Bookworm

Otherppl podcast is my favorite. Comfy, fun interviews that can be god tier depending on the guest, and the host is really charming. He trashes Donald Trump a lot, so don't listen if you're deluded enough to be a republican.

Also:
The History of Rome
Revolutions
Reading Marx's Capital
Trojan War podcast
12 Byzantine Rulers
Norman Centuries

also it's probably too popular for Veeky Forums to admit they liked but S-Town was amazing

>give me a good podcast
>I will allude to a good one on Dosto but will not give it to you
Bookworm is best

the first 6 seasons are objectively the best episodes of any tv show

The podcast is called 'partially examined life' and they have two episodes about Dostoevsky's 'The Idiot'.

I only just discovered TPB a month or two ago, watched the first 6/7 seasons too fast, now only have the shitty netflix ones left :'(

Cool, thank you

Listen to kulturekampf.

Classics and none shit lib hosts make is actually bearable

Season 11 is not that bad but 8/9/10 are trash

This.
it was a simpler,better time.

Watch Kenny vs Spenny, also canadians and very entertaining.

>tfw the acid octopus episode