The 4 masculinities

Which type are you?

Cody Cigar

I'm the shitposter

4? Seriously?

Please tell me they at least fragment these into subarchetypes or something.

Someone photoshop Wojak on the magician.

Pretty sure that this entire site is nothing but autistic shirtless stick-men.

I'm the guy with the gun

>the ritual drums are too loud
>this incense smells bad
>tfw feather allergy
>I wish I was at my tent spirit travelling

I'm making one with a thousand archetypes, would you like that?

No that's too many at that point they aren't archetypes they are personalities.

The last Homo erectus.

Most people fall into one category to some degree

Like with the personality types
Psychology consider there to be 12 different personalition
That doesn't mean there's only 12 kinds of people on earth, it just means everyone falls into one category to an extent

probably magician or lover. i'm definitely not a king because i don't like to lead and i'm not a fighter.

It's a question of degree. 4 archetypes is an oversimplification.
I think the arcana major is a good guiding light.
For example what would this book have to say about the differences between the emperor and the king? or the fool and the magician? they just get conflated together and important disctinctions are lost

>Psychology consider there to be 12 different personalition
Source?
I do not think you are talking consensus science, but talking outdated and non-scientific psychology.

I guess I'm a magician because I'm a wizard

kek

/thread

all 4

Does pouring GHB in someone's glass count as equally Magician & Lover ? Just askin'

no that's warrior b/c you are so high T that you just take what you want by force with no regard for social mores

I'll go with hunter

Scrub.

manlet

shit kicker

the outsider

Yes :^(
Nothing I can do about it

clod hopper

sod buster

mutantous gluttony

furry

bearfucker

forest nigger

OP and the people in this thread are retarded / haven't read the book. First off, they aren't types in the sense that you fit into one and that's that. You are supposed to consider them as different modes of energy that all men possess and enter through at different points in their lives via ritual.

Second, yes, there is more to it. Each of the four has a mature and immature form. The immature form of the King is the Divine Child, for example. Each mature and immature form has two shadow forms as well, depending on the side of the scale the imbalance rests on.

We move through these modes of spirit at different points in our lives, and each matures at a different rate. People often don't move through all of them in their lives or succeed at maturing all four angles of the masculine spirit, which the authors blame the absence of proper rituals and the knowledge of ritual use on. Sometimes a person only emphasizes one particular form, sometimes a shadow form, which the book draws up various simplistic examples in modern society to illustrate.

Your mom's boyfriend OP

Sounds like some role playing nonsense, desu

Jester

Not really man. Think about it some more.

>not being a mage

100% SELF SUFFICIENT AND USEFUL FOR EVERYTHING EVER

King

Grew up in the frame of mind "no one tells me what to do and I tell no one what to do", but of course life doesn't work that way. If you don't want to be isolated, you lead or follow.

Only came to terms with this side of my personality after 25, and realized there isn't much a struggle to lead, most people actually shy away from responsibilities.
I don't actually like exerting authority, but I positively hate someone dumber than me having authority over me , so I picked the lesser of two evils. Good thing is, once you climb enough ranks, people leading you are actually inspiring, and then I'm glad to follow because they make me grow.
It's more a matter of volunteering for the extra work no one wants and having the hide to take more shit than others, and accepting to follow to grow.
Since I switched to this frame of mind, professional rise has been meteoric, from entry-level employee to M.B.A to operations director in the space of 3 years.

MBTI

You mean to tell me, this is a philosophical investigation into post-Jungian archetypes as it relates to male potentiality in personality development and maturity?

IN that case,

This forum is a bunch of 'know-it-all' tricksters, yet to develop into the detached manipulators, because they have no means to express their divine child, nor come near the king due to weakness in heart; where they are dreamers and mamma's boys, addicted to love like a wanton addict who only smelled second-hand smoke. An impotent lover never able to express the sadist or masochist upon another they actual love, so they sit as a 'grand-stander' and continue as a coward; never accumulating the necessary knowledge through humiliation and trial-and-error methods that makes a fine magician in his fullness. A fullness able to plan like a King in their fullness. Who rules over their emotions like a warrior in his fullness, and thus, acts like a lover in his fullness?

Yeah right . . .

that's makes too much sense if you read it.

>systematics
Psychology needs to rot.

>this is what humanists actually believe
Science is non-scientific. It's all horsepiss in a copper pot.

Psychology is horsepiss. Drop your gnostic LARPing urine. Existence isn't reducible to a fucking RPG.

kek

MBTI is a load of bullshit, it is non-scientific
Big Five has the consensus

He'd look better on the lover because they're both drawn the same shade of pale white.

But it's reducible to atoms which in themselves are reducible to wave functions which in themselves are reducible to nothing. So nothing really exists.

MIND
BLOWN

THE KING
SMFD

Say that when you're on your deathbed reflecting on your life.

Your mind will produce a story.

The gentleman.

30-year-old virgin magician

Youza beta lil nigga

tldr faggot

I prefer this image but the sentiment is the same.

Jezebel