Ey Veeky Forums

Ey Veeky Forums
I would like wisdom, do i do poetry or philosophy?

You are retarded and definitely underage.
Fuck off

bonjour monsieur

just live your life

This. And poetry.

Bukowski says don't try to "do" poetry, it's phoney just live life and with tragedy comes beauty, but honestly just do whatever you want it doesn't matter, my advice is just don't be dishonest with yourself and do what you love. don't try to hard to delude yourself with ideas of grandeur.

>just live your life and don't be dishonest with yourself and do what you love. don't try to hard to delude yourself with ideas of grandeur.

Stoicism

Neither.

Stop and smell the flowers every so often.

>bukowski says

>just don't be dishonest with yourself and do what you love. don't try to hard to delude yourself with ideas of grandeur.
Absolutely retarded, without pretensions of grandeur nothing would ever be accomplished.

theology

>Bukowski says
Who gives a fuck what Bukowski says?

One thing I do know,
It sure's hell ain't poetry.
Trust me here user.

both at the same time

Poetry is philosophy (but not the other way around)

Not true numbnuts. Some pieces are. But by far the minority

I...Don't...Trust you, user.

I love rain.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No, dude. Read Heidegger's interpretations of Hoelderlin and Trakl.

>Bukowski says
Average female literature student detected. I genuinely do not care what that man said.

>he's a late Heideggerian poetsfag
>after nearly a century of literally homosexual Europeans and other Frenchmen running it into the ground
>he hasn't shoved Muthos into the bitch-seat where she belongs, and looped back around again from Hölderlin to neo-neo-neo-Hegelian Reason as the Actual

You gonna stay gay forever, boy? You want me to send more copies of Story of the Eye up to your room for you to fill with your diseased cum?

>don't try to hard to deleuze yourself

poetry of course

god i hate bukowski so much, i hate charles buckowski so fucking much, user you don't even know man

choose life, mark

>don't try to "do" poetry
there's no other way to practice poetry

Read Petrarch.

In every book I've read, that's been the guy all wise men read, so read him.

Neither. Read science and formulate your own opinions.