Reminder:

Weekly reminded to be kinder to one another on this board. Veeky Forums is Paris in the twenties and the last bastion of unpretentious literary discourse. Instead of calling people retarded faggots and pseuds, encourage them to read more. Also, support your assertions with reasoning. But most of all, lift someone up today anons.

Reminder*

We're redpilled, cuck. Don't like it? Back to plebbit. This is for hardcore white men

Nah, we aren't. You're just 16 and spend too much time on /pol/. Welcome to Veeky Forums user. It'll lead you in new directions.

I literally only come to this site to insult people because it makes me laugh.
This is actually the first post in a week in which I haven't called someone a faggot.

I am against women and minorities through facts and logic. Maybe it's time you matured intellectually

understood but man why KD tho. the memechuckers went 73-9 and then added the 2nd best player in the league

seems somehow wrong is all i'm saying. or is that you're point? that life is unfair? and so we must be friendly in these difficult times? checks out i guess
>tfw you will never play one-on-one w/thrasymachus & others in the republic
>your argument is weak socrates. like your mid-range game

reddit

agree with op's sentiment though. you guys are all enormous faggots, but the rest of the world isnt even autistic and funny once in a while

This.

edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

I understood that reference!

Yeah, but calling people faggots isn't so bad if there's some constructive criticism attached. For example, "Don't be a faggot, Ahab was not the villain;" or "Read more Shakespeare, faggot."

I mostly just look for the most minute signs of ideology and then jump into the fray with a flurry of insults. I also insult people for taking the board too seriously or for not taking it seriously enough.

Can't we make it Kenya in the 20s? You know, some place they sent all the people who were a bit too scandalous, pref a colony.

Look at Australia and her posters to see how well that worked.

WHAT?

Australian literature is god-tier.

I unironically think multiple great writers will have spent their adolescent years posting on Veeky Forums over the next century. I'm working hard to ensure one of them is me.

I'm a relatively well-known writer of historical fiction novels and I post here on a daily basis.

That's awesome, user. Congrats on your success. I do have a fondness for historical fiction.

Thanks. Now please stop calling my finest work a "meme."

Post-meta-modern-colonial?

get outta here buddy

"Facts and logic." Good fedora tier Reddit post you retard.

Also, what facts and what logic? Support your arguments, you hillbilly sheepfucker.

First time on Veeky Forums...
Even here people feel the need to call others reddit?
The internet has one billion channels,you don't like reddit,click the remote and try something else.
Fuck you all,do not respond to this post because this tab is closed.

fuck off faggot don't tell me what to do