Will this finally teach me to dab on the haters?

Will this finally teach me to dab on the haters?

Everyone hates on this faggot because he lives a better life than all of us.

Not wrong. And the fact that he is 20 (just a little younger than me) really hits hard. Why even try, desu? The mechanics of our culture reward people like Jake Paul (attractive dolls with pseudo-personalities churning out easily disgestible material for masses of young women who don't know any better). The more money he gets, the "better" his content will become because he has the financial security and luxury of doing shit like destroying cars, setting 20 foot fires from within pools, vlogging his vacations to places we'll never go, from hotels we'll never afford. It's a positive feedback loop - the more insulated and 'above' he is from the masses that watch him, the more we'll reward him because we can only ever observe and stand in awe of the spectacle of his life. Such is the power of celebrity.

No, it's because he's an obnoxious loser.

Wow great point.

He owns a house in LA with his best friends, has sex with beautiful women on a whim, has a girlfriend, is famous, is rich, and hasn't even broken 20. And all of this is shallow, and he probably won't feel fulfilled in a few years.

But then when he grows out of this phase, he'll have enough money to propel him unfettered into the next phase, where he can use his fame to succeed. Who fucking knows, maybe at 22 he'll have some epiphany, spend a decade reading and writing funded through the wealth he accumulated living an unrestricted primal youth.

His life is a Dionysian dream that we cannot even fathom.

You egoistic scum make me sick. "Why am I not good looking!?" "Why can't I get women!?" "Why am I not rich and famous for doing nothing!?". Shut the fuck up. No one feels pity for you. There's infants around the world who got shot in the head for playing outside, infants trying to eat, infants who are orphans balling their eyes out on the side of the road. You scum fucks won't even work hard for a pipe dream hobby and still cry about it. You have epitomized faggotry. Your death sentence is LIFE.

Tasty pasta

/thread

>tfw you realize jake paul will die one day the same as all of us

If that is how you constitute whether someone is a loser or not, I feel genuinely sorry for you.

money = success?

>being this dumb

No. Authenticity = success. And he's getting paid for it.

>His life is a Dionysian dream

homo gonvirmed :--DD

I think 'authentic' is the last word I would use to describe Jake Paul.

It's not pasta you arrogant numb skull faggot. The demise of culture is when you became the center of it.

This lifestyle is even more point less and unfulfilling than my own

>Authenticity
He's a cold corporate product from a Disney show. Disney has already fired him.

He is handsome and insulated from the consequences of his actions because of his money and legions of adoring fans. He is not authentic.

While generally you're correct, he does have moments when he winks at the camera so to speak. For example when he got interviewed about the neighborhood disturbance the interviewer says he's created a circus and his reply "people like circuses don't they?" seemed sincere. Also when they tell him to stop climbing on the news van and he just says "why?" is extremely authentic cringe.

Literally the epitome of a 'idc lol' charade.
But I guess I could buy that he's so out of touch with reality that it might be genuine.

>england is my city

you have no idea just how out of touch they really are m9

I believe he's so coked up he doesn't even understand what the fuck is going on around him.
He genuinely acts as if he's dropping stimulants every day. Not gonna end well.

>Not gonna end well.

statutory rape incoming

The dude is genuinely fundamentally stupid. It is not a lack of learning, his brain functions poorly. He is in the cave, and there's a massive rock blocking the entrance. He also seems to be a sociopath, why even live when you can't form meaningful connections?

You're right he should renounce it all and shitpost about the Greeks for 18 hours a day on Veeky Forums

Renounce what? He's losing everything

His legion of Staceys

They won't mean much when he's in jail

Fun fact, no one here read the Greeks.

I don't know if he lives a better one than ALL of us, but he certainly lives one we envy even though we are already very happy with our own lives. One is happy with their life until they realize that this boy blows his beans in barely legal cunt every day, at every meal. Having a girlfriend and a group of friends seems nice until Jake Paul reminds you that you are far from living the best life possible, but that you will never live the best life possible.

For that reason, I masturbate to sexually confused college boys in stockings and panties who suck dicks on camera until they realize that they might be straight after all; but at that point, the man they're sucking pulls the panties aside and creams in their ass, making the 19 year old boy cry from embarassment. I am a proud existentialist.

that shit is all ephemeral. once his fans grow up theyll stop worshipping him, his power will stop and he'll become increasingly desperate to remain relevant.

He may have it all now, but that stuff is fleeting, and he'll grow increasingly fame hungry

Who's that? Do we have to know that guy? I'm not trolling, never heard of him before.

Disney star that committed a lot of crimes recently. Generally acts unbelievably cunty

Consider yourself lucky

Who cares? Let all the 13 y/o girls watch this guy, it's better than the shit they learn about at school or on TV.

He is genuinely dumb. He climbs atop a reporter's car and questions the reporter as to why he should get off of it.

>He genuinely acts as if he's dropping stimulants every day.
That's how normal people who aren't depressed act like.

He then laughs at the reporters shoes and runs away. He is a southpark character in real life

>For that reason, I masturbate to sexually confused college boys in stockings and panties who suck dicks on camera until they realize that they might be straight after all; but at that point, the man they're sucking pulls the panties aside and creams in their ass, making the 19 year old boy cry from embarassment. I am a proud existentialist.

>appropriate black culture
>reap massive gains from massive suburbia
really makes you think