Are you much into philosophy Veeky Forums?

Are you much into philosophy Veeky Forums?

These aren't real... right?

>no Big Lebowski and Philosophy
Dropped. That's the only kind of those books worth reading

I would unironically read Metallica and Philosophy

Peoples are bad, mornings are good
We fight for yourself, for God and for mood
Forgot and forget, be able to get
To grow and to lie, to lay in the bed
The spirit of host will do some review
The maniac ghos t will play piece for you
And under the skies you will fall, you will fly
Under the skies you will grow, you willl

Written by and for reddit man children.

>dude why does everyone hate americans lmao????

>Black Sabbath and Philosophy
Seems interesting desu

I'd read D&D and Philosophy, the rest can burn.

Where is Rap Music and Philosophy?

These are probably just pointing out philosophical examples within these works, not cringing that hard desu.

This might be good.
I'm guessing the philosophy in a book called "Family Guy and Philosophy:A Cure for the Petarded" will be so elementary and obvious that anyone actually interested in philosophy would draw these basic connections automatically. The problem here is the term "philosophy" is getting dragged through the mud by trying to make a quick buck off some pseuds who watched a 15 minute pop philosophy video with it.

I've always felt that people who need to read books on philosophy are not philosophers at all.

I philosophize based on my viewpoint in the world, I don't give a fuck what Kant or Socrates thinks.

Spoken like a true pseud
>my thoughts are my own and not at all influenced by centuries of thinkers that have changed society with their writings

>needs Plato to tell him what to believe in

spoken like a true autist

I read a few of the samples, and it's stuff like "does Spiderman live a good life according to various philosophers" or "Normal and abnormal (using mutants).

It's not about how super deep and philosophical Family Guy is, it's more like a philosophy textbook, but every single example uses Family Guy in some way.

4/10

There is no way you are this pseud. Unless you're just a massive sophist dunce and you've convinced yourself that all that antiquity crap no longer applies to you because you're le 2017 manifest destiny man.

>massive sophist dunce

I'd like to counter that by saying that you are the pseudo intellectual, who the fuck says things like that?

Knew it.

t. Letzter Mensch

>it's actually real

No one would actually read any of these for purposes other than comedy... right?

Yeah, they're comedy books. They're not ment to seriously teach you about philosophy, unless maybe you're in high school or something.

Yeah man, developing a more informed understanding of a subject you're interested in is for fucking losers lmao

lol