In your best prose, describe human nature

In your best prose, describe human nature.

Bipedal, selfish.

Social, altruistic, creative producers, cellar-door

literally all controlled by feminine sexuality

ma name jeff

>In some remote corner of the universe, poured out and glittering in innumerable solar systems, there once was a star on which clever animals invented knowledge. That was the highest and most mendacious minute of "world history"—yet only a minute. After nature had drawn a few breaths the star grew cold, and the clever animals had to die.
>One might invent such a fable and still not have illustrated sufficiently how wretched, how shadowy and flighty, how aimless and arbitrary, the human intellect appears in nature. There have been eternities when it did not exist; and when it is done for again, nothing will have happened. For this intellect has no further mission that would lead beyond human life. It is human, rather, and only its owner and producer gives it such importance, as if the world pivoted around it. But if we could communicate with the mosquito, then we would learn that he floats through the air with the same self-importance, feeling within itself the flying center of the world. There is nothing in nature so despicable or insignificant that it cannot immediately be blown up like a bag by a slight breath of this power of knowledge; and just as every porter wants an admirer, the proudest human being, the philosopher, thinks that he sees on the eyes of the universe telescopically focused from all sides on his actions and thoughts.
>It is strange that this should be the effect of the intellect, for after all it was given only as an aid to the most unfortunate, most delicate, most evanescent beings in order to hold them for a minute in existence, from which otherwise, without this gift, they would have every reason to flee as quickly as Lessing's son. That haughtiness which goes with knowledge and feeling, which shrouds the eyes and senses of man in a blinding fog, therefore deceives him about the value of existence by carrying in itself the most flattering evaluation of knowledge itself. Its most universal effect is deception; but even its most particular effects have something of the same character.

Monkey see, monkey do

Shit's fucked, yo.

Hegel was right.

Man is a ravenous beast that must be controlled by the fear of things so terrifying and beyond his comprehension, that his very carnal nature is shocked to the core, paralysed by the notion that punishment inevitable.

Kill people. Burn shit. Fuck stuff.

Fuck. Shit. Sleep. Repeat. Man is an animal of habits.

A double-helix of self discovery and escapism.

Ship, shipwreck.

There was never any such thing as nature.

Uuhhn, uhhhn, uuuuuuhhgnnn.

that is an absolutely dreadful painting.

To love and to be loved.

bib bib bicu bicu big man jeans apron velho chest machine poopy diarrhea smell stinky xd dog eat my poopoo

poopy pants
diaper smell

schoolhouse 1st grade xd xd stinky bib rotten diarrhea in pants xdd play with furry pet hamster balls diarrhea on hamster xdd teacher smell poop in my big man pants xd sent to principal office principal smell poop i poop in face xdddddd

play with smelly poop mom toys!!!!!!!!!!!! bib bicu bicu diaper diarrhea smelly stinky xdd dirty shirt diaper leak full of stinking diarrhea xddd sprey poop on tv xdd eat pet goldfish lol

xddd daddy smell pee in big fat poop diaper lol like big babby smell xd

eat pooopy mom food!!! sniff dinner plate xd poop on table xdd diarrhea on mom shirt xddddd like binky babby big big bicu xd lol

xddddd diaper stinking in bed xddd wear big man jeans full of rotten stink poop xddd lol like babby leak xdd on apron like velho chest stinky poop machine lol

stinky stinky poop on dog face xddd dog eat my weenie xddd

play with furry pet dog butt xdd poop on dog face barf sniff like great big babby fart xd

binky babby fat poop diaper lol mom smell poo in diaper xdd change diaper diarrhea explode in face xxddddd mom cries like big babby poop on daddy face lol xd

binky babby food like big man smell xdd hike poop on blackberries like velho chestmachine poopy diaper on trail xd dad change on cow i poop cow xdddddd diarrhea stinking beans fart xdddddddddddddd

balls in diaper xdd sweaty balls full of stinky poop diaper leak xdd poop in bed ruin covers xdddd

stinky pooop xddd poop in recess kids run away xddd rub poop on teacher big stinky babby fart lol poopy pants full of stinky diarrhea

xd toilet paper stuck in butt xddd covered stinky rotten poop xddd like babby smell velho xd poopy pants in big man jeans xdd underwear diaper leak stinky smelly poopy diarrhea lol

people = shit

Fuck.

monkeys gonna monk.

oh shit u just remind me is that whiney but funky new disco album by Arcade Fire finally getting offically released to night? i saw it leaked but now with streaming services i can't be bothered to pirate a leak like it's still 2005

Make a mess of things.

Action without substance is the only acceptable behavior

A featherless biped

Joyce?

The essence of the man is fighting on the war, praying for God, finding a good housewife and philosophize during his breaks.

The essence of the women is taking care of her husband, the house and the children, cook well, praying for God and taking care of her beauty.

The man or woman who tries to change their own essence loses their humanity and become but a mere shadow of a hollow thing.

The nature of man is divided into two attributes : Smartness and Goodness. Sometimes these qualities come into direct conflict with one another, and the essential man is smart before he is good. He is a rational being who can forego an idealized goodness for a greater purpose, with goodness as his ultimate goal.

Man can obscure his nature, but ultimately his thought processes will lead him to who he truly is, often with gut-wrenching remorse.

goal oriented, usually fullfilling some basic need.
Confused, gullible, but their actions all add up to something in the end.
Even if its just a fart.

heh

They run when the sun comes up, with their lives on the line.
The world's gotta follow the laws of life.

*plucks chicken*

Man is made for man; the mind of a god caged within a brute. The only animal capable, through reason, of transcending the strife of his transient existence and truly living, both for himself and for other men.

gary, me need sex now inside please.

putting 'in your best prose' in front of whatever vague bullshit you want to discuss doesn't make it literature

A creature whose knowledge of its own existence, is almost as pointless as the existence itself.

I fucking hate being alive.

Human nature? A terminological inexactitude. There's is nothing natural about humanity.