Are there any good books that will help me overcome my fears

are there any good books that will help me overcome my fears

specifically my insecurity when I see strong muscled men, I often think to myself, "jeez that guy could take anything he wanted from me and I wouldn't be able to stop him."

starting competing in combat sports, most muscle guys are pussies, once you fuck up a couple scary looking muscle guys in sparring you'll get over it, that's what the homos on Veeky Forums never understand, your muscles aren't going to give you heart, the only way to not be cowardly is fight

>specifically my insecurity when I see strong muscled men, I often think to myself, "jeez that guy could take anything he wanted from me and I wouldn't be able to stop him."

yeah and then he spend 5 years in prison.

The book you are looking for is some volume on civil law or something.

Gay literature?
If you fantasise about a strong man pinning you down and taking your anal virginity you're probably gay.

I don't understand how it's gay to think about men and power?

oh, another way you can get over your fear of muscle bottom fags is to just imagine using a weapon to fuck them up, that's how a lot of small dudes get through lockup, they tell themselves and anyone who will listen how if anyone fucks with them they will go nuts and stab them, or bash them with a mop ringer, etc. 99% of the time it never comes to this, but believing it helps them not be shook to death for 3 years or whatever, so basically just lie to yourself and hope no one calls your bluff, sounds gay but that's what most dudes do

Honestly upon further reflection I get what you mean.
I'm terrified whenever I walk past other men cause I'm weak and would have no way to defend myself if they wanted to rob me/beat me.
Maybe get a gun if you can?
Granted it could just be paranoia since nothing has actually happened to me besides harassment/bullying.

Read Hobbes.

If you fear being weak become strong.

and this

Get a gun

Can't wait to use your thread to make fun of Veeky Forums as a whole on other boards

at least get a better screencap

better?

better, but really for the first all you had to do was not have th text cut out at the bottom

Do some MMA and Brazilian jiu Jitsu

The first crop is better. You can read all of the text and it doesn't contain irrelevant replies.

you fucking suck

there. better?

Lmao just do the phone cap without shitty cropping

>wasting your life making screencaps of this retarded thread

reevaluate you're lifes

Get a gun.

>"jeez that guy could take anything he wanted from me and I wouldn't be able to stop him."
Pervert

>most muscle guys are pussies

incorrect. your insecurity is showing. your avg skinnyfat or not so skinnyfat person who's never had to face genuine exertion in his life is prodigiously spineless and you would know this if you were a capable person who's had to deal with their near-instant bitching that starts in an instant when there's even a hint of discomfort in the foreseeable future

i don't know what to say other than get in shape and learn some grappling martial art. here's a fun fact: most people don't know how to fight. any bozo with a half decent double leg could take down a musclelord with zero grappling experience.

or you could buy some sort of self defense option like a knife or spray.

Lol

-fbfounderNativeone

Accept it. This is literally a high school tier problem. Make friends with then, they are not all abut muscles

Some people can easily.overpower people

But I like to think I'm more dexterous and nimble than misucular man and they wouldn't be able catch me on file sprint.

Maybe you should check out AmeriDoTe.

Specifically view the 100 Ways to Attack the Groin and Speed Hitting(note Master Ken just updated Speed Hitting 1)

-fbfounderNativeone

Phil Baroni ... the best eva