Tfw I realize he is unironically the Nietzsche of our time, a philosophical genius of the highest caliber

>tfw I realize he is unironically the Nietzsche of our time, a philosophical genius of the highest caliber

>when the acceleration hits you
he's a pretty interesting guy, all right. more marx/t-1000 than nietzsche but interesting af no doubt & a good reason to Make Philosophy Great Again

the revolution will not be memed

he is interesting but also not nearly on noetzsches level

Retard here. Can I get a basic summary of the main points of his philosophy?

'no'

Well, fuck me then...

I know he kicked it last year, but this dude is going to have much more of a lasting impression.

Can someone highlight key points of his ideas/philosophy? I'm interested in learning what Nick has to say but, I need an idea first. I understand it's about the "Dark Enlightenment" and his rejection of Enlightenment values.

Does this mean he's embracing fashy/right wing views? What is his reasoning? What dos Nick see in our future?

>the Nietzsche of our time

Substanceless trendster for middlebrow adolescents?

Is this the guy from Big Bang Theory?

>right wing
>philosophy
Two things that will never get together.

Always like your input

Why don't you bend over and let him fuck your asshole too you prissy cuck

Kek, are you mad that you aren't as insightful?

If I am at least I have that much self respect to be, you're a rodenty little urchin

lmao bloom likes nietz

>british
>philosopher

good one

I think you mean this guy.

I only understand his philosophy as it relates to accelerationism, and from what I gain he's basically arguing that Capital has a formal cause in and of itself (or at leaves behaves as such) and human life is just a stage in Capital's life cycle, with the endpoint being somewhere down the line of automation far beyond the point at which Humanity as a concept will have been discarded, or potentially absorbed into Capital through transhumanism.

>tfw you unironically support a weekly dose of the goonpill also

Anybody here read his book, "Fanged Noumena"?
Opinions of it?

>filename
kek, is the Night's Watch Marxism? Or is there no way of defeating it?

our present age is hardly comparable with 19th century germany and europe. politics, economy and technology have changed so drastically in 150 years that it seems like another planet we live on. What would Nietzsche do today ? Would he be like Land or Peterson ? perhaps, perhaps not.

>kek, is the Night's Watch Marxism?

maybe in the middle ages it was. Game of Thrones is all about this idea of seven kingdoms mimetically devouring each other while the power of the Night King grows. sometimes fiction isn't stranger than truth.

>Or is there no way of defeating it?
not by thinking we are in our amorous meatbagginess & hilarious linguistic positivism going to do anything other than Make Memes Great Again.

i think therapy is a good look. just not being a meme. allowing out the crazy, wrestling with the shadow, all of that, so that you can go back into the world a little cooler & a little more prepared to sort out your own shit, have a positive impact, and that's enough.

but i don't want to preach and i fucking hate the sound of my own voice when i am giving Advice. Advice a meme. You Should a spook. this is 178% of what i am trying to shake out here: not being a fucking fake w/a lot of continental namedropping to justify it.

Capital, schopenhauer says, is *abstract happiness.* and people fixate on abstract happiness once they have abandoned happiness in the concrete. heidegger on poetry, lacan on love, deleuze and nomadism...and many others...lots of interesting stuff to say about this.

you know who i like these days? fucking pic rel. making the world a little more Macho. hard to find a flaw in that.

>forcibly gags himself to prevent himself from memeing any more advice
>tightens straitjacket
>seals himself in oubliette
>must clean room
>must clean room

people are landian without knowing they are.

I ve read parts of it and they are very interesting, concerning Kant and Land's amphetamin use. But know that he has disavowed most of it (espcecially the cultural marxist stuff). The Warwick Land is practically dead now. The Shangai Land remains for better or worse.

it's what zizek has been saying your years. we have an ideology - Be Free, Maximize Your Desires, &c - and we think that because that seems to us to be the ultimate post-ideology ideology, we fail to understand that that too is only so much more ideology.

& it is the ideology of capital. baudrillard says this, somewhere, the face of some girl on an advertisement for the gym: it is the smile of collusion. one word for the name of our ideology today: *irony.*

the thing is that all that irony conceals the very real Deus Vult shit that Trump & others feed on. better i think to maintain the cosmic balance. even though it is under siege on both sides - on one side, by neoliberalism turning everything solid into air, into Capital; and on the other, by the revolt against neoliberalism turning everything into trump hats (or terrorism, or any other form of totalitarian memery you prefer.)