Veeky Forumsmen who died virgins

Are there any Veeky Forumserary figures who died virgins? Bonus points for people who didn't have sex for reasons other than being ugly and incompetent, such as pursuit of craft.

David Foster Wallace

Henry James.

>pursuit of craft
Is that an euphemism for autism?

Lewis Carroll, and I think I read Kant was above that shit

Leopardi

Franz Kafka

monks, priests

what about 'audience pussy'?

I suspect that the widespread use of the word 'autist' is just a psyop to shame everyone who isn't a mindless consumerist and is actually creating or studying something to its full extent.

Kierkegaard

Elliot Rodger

cant dodge the rodge

Immanuel Kant

getting a prostitute still doesn't count as losing your virginity. Sorry guys, but seriously get your shit together.

I've done both. Prostitutes certainly count, what the fuck are you talking about?

Borges
lol what, of course it counts

Is this actually proved? I always heard this information but how can we be so sure it is true?

Only a woman can have such an opinion.

Is this true???

Kierkegaard and Hans Christian Anderson, bitter enemies, apparently, but they had that much in common...

I think Wittgenstein would fit that, he never had a wife or a lover as far as I know and dedicated his life to art and humanities.

so having sex with someone I don't love means I'm a virgin?

Kafka was a fucking pussy slayer.

He had some gay lovers.

Wittgenstein was gay? I don't believe that, he even converted to christianism in a brief period of his life.

Freud

He was quite neurotic about it, if that's a consolation for you. He was neurotic about everything, though.

I want a source on this if you don't mind...

It's discussed in Monk's biography of Wittgenstein and probably the other biographies as well. The people in question are Francis Skinner and Ben Richards.

No, but your inability to obtain a women through your own devices, and having to cheat through money means you'll still be a virgin.

Would you go out and rent a corvette, and then go around bragging that you owned one?

this analogy is fucking stupid

you wouldn't go around bragging that you owned a corvette because you didnt own it but rent it.

if you had sex you aren't a virgin, regardless of your relationship to the woman with whom you had sex.

It's not a debate. The guy liked dicks

Losing your virginity, in a male sense at least, is about accomplishment. It's about graduating from a dorky little scared kid, to a capable, assertive man who's able to obtain the things he desires.

You don't get that by remaining a scared little twerp, who waits until he's in his mid twenties to get a drug addicted craigslist whore to service him for 15 minutes.

No one 'obtains' a woman, you don't own a girl even if you convinced her to fuck you. This analogy is awful because you drove a car regardless whether it's your own or rented.

>No one 'obtains' a woman

Speak for yourself, loser.

>all those fucking spooks

Virginity is putting penis in vagina, everything else you mentioned (which is very convenient to you) is secondary to the concept of the word.

And yes he was gay

The author of my journal

so gay guy's don't lose their virginity ever?

So are rich guys all virgins too?

depends on your sexuality. straight guy who got sparred up the ass is still virgin, assuming he really wasn't gay

If a rich white guy has never actually had consensual sex with someone, sure.

Also kind of an ignorant statement assuming all rich white guys have too stoop to prostitution, but that's to be expected with your childish, virgin view of the world.

What about a gay guy that fucks a girl? What if she is a reverse trap?

I have to know: What compelled you to write the word "white" there? "Rich white guys"? What made you think about race in the context of rich people buying prostitutes?

Don't play dumb, what counts is the sex itself not some vague coming of age related with it.

What if it's three people, two guys and a girl, and the dude kind of just nervously watches while the other guy rails her. But at some point the girl waves the guy over and shoves a finger up his ass, but that's it?

Spoken like a true virgin, bro. And it's totally the same thing if an actualized guy works on a girl and get him to like him enough that she screws him, and some sad lonely 29 year old who pays a street walking burn victim to screw him for half a minute before he sprays onto her scabies patch belly.

Lowering the bar doesn't make the goal more meaningful, dude. It actually makes it way less meaningful. Not that sex in itself is even highly meaningful to real people, but this shows how bad off you are that you're really struggling with these even basic accomplishments everyone else has little problem with in their development.

in the first case, the man is not a virgin. A man who has fucked a woman is never a virgin.

in the second case, I'd say he's still a virgin. He's fucking a biological male with an open wound for a cunt. Assuming he's gay, he's not attracted to this particular "guy," and he is thus still a virgin. Liking the guy you're fucking is a requirement for a gay-virginity loss

t. knower

>spooks
kys

*preferring the sex you're fucking

Truly isn't the same thing, I agree, but that's not what we are talking about here, we are talking about the meaning of the word 'virgin' and whether you're a fat loser or a rich Chad if you had sex you're not a virgin, that's it.

me in about 10 minutes

Don't kill yourself lad.

You can keep telling yourself that, doesn't matter. In about 5 years when you finally work up the courage to bang a whore, you'll find out for yourself that it doesn't make any difference. You'll still feel just as bad.

Because....what you're after isn't just putting your penis in a vigina, broham.

Dude, what the fuck are you smoking? Are you a triggered tumblrina by any chance? Virginity isn't some arbitrary standard you have to meet like proving some sort of value to a girl, it's the COITUS.

Is this a kantian interpretation of virginity?

But a reverse trap is a biological woman dressed as a man, not vic versa.

yeah exactly, it's the arbitrary lowered standard which YOU set.

this is true, losing one's virginity only really means something if it was done with someone with their consent and without money being a factor. The only people who would argue are virtually all ugly manlets who haven't had sex without trading a franklin for it

Yeah, you are definitely not setting an subjective standard of value yourself huh? At least I'm sticking with something factual and that is closer to the definition of the word

You're a just another invading shill trying to disrupt this board, GTFO.

Please

oh, sorry, mixed trap and trans...

that does indeed count; for both gay and straight people, actually

If you ever actually had sex, you might notice that the simple act of putting your penis in a vagina actually isn't that big of a deal. Go fuck a dead cow vagina or something if you don't think so, that should count as losing your virginity according to your standards btw.

Sex is much more of a mental thing, that kind of depends on the two people actually being very into it in order to make it work. If one person is hungover and three month pregnant from some other poor loser, and is only there because a new loser is paying them half his disability check to be there, then you're missing out on not only the majority of the physical experience of sex, but also the relationship and courting rituals and such that go along with it that are way more rewarding and also important to experience for one's growth as a person.

So...you could do it that way and attempt to think you're somehow achieving something, but it's not going to change anything in your sad little shithole of a life.

>sex is a mental thing
>courting rituals
>passive-aggressiveness
>bitterness
>name calling
Ah, so you're a triggered tumblrina indeed.
Virginity ISN'T a big deal. Now kindly fuck off.

>So...

This in itself proves you are a triggered girl.

You're so so so wrong.

>Ah, so you're a triggered tumblrina indeed

Sure, whatever. Don't know what that means, but if it makes you feel better.

>Virginity ISN'T a big deal. Now kindly fuck off.

It's not a big deal to adults who actually lost it at the normal times people do. We tend to think of it as a pretty simple, and eventually meaningless thing, as it's as natural as losing your baby teeth to most people. But that's not you, now is it?

Yes, that's me, I'm a 29 year old man in a happy relationship. Very typical of your kind to turn objective discussions about the meaning of a word into a gossip TV program.

>it's just benis in bagina, man, there's nothing big to it :-DDDD

t. Marcus Aurelius

This sperg freaking out about fucking prostitutes was in another thread just a few days ago. They're obsessed.

>happy relationship

happy relationships are things that teenagers get in for 3 months. No adult actually in one would refer to them like this.

There's only teenager here and that's you, someone nuke this thread already.

So Hunter S Thompson was a virgin?

me (soon)

Well he actually had consensual sex along the way, so no, wonderboy.

>I'm a 29 year old man in a happy relationship
I envy
I can never be happy in a relationship because I am selfish and want the girl to disappear until I am horny again

>Hunter S Thompson
>consensual sex
Hilarious my nigga, but it ain't consensual if they on meth.

Oh, so you're mom's still a virgin then?

>implying
>dishonoring the name of a great contributor to the enlightenment of humanity

All of you need to die. He was not a virgin, he practiced celibacy to pursue his work unhampered.

being a virgin = not having sex ever
not being a virgin = having sex at least once
it doesn't matter what you feel you faggots or how attached you are

why do you think so many girls complain how they feel bad about their first time? they never say they are not virgins because they didn't love the guy lmao kys

Well, at least you know the reason why you are single.

Yes, I'm the second coming.

I am not single, I have a gf of almost 2 years but I feel suffocated and the relationship is shit because I just don't try to compromise nor do I sacrifice anything for the sake of relationship.

But I also hate myself for being such a man and I wish I was different. Too bad I am too autistic. I will literally die alone, being bitter, knowing I had many chances of leading what's usually regarded as a nice life by the society, but instead chose to blow it all.

I'm going to die a virgin.

It seems like you are not ready for a relationship then,unless you live for the other person and their own dreams then it's going to be awful for both of you.

I feel like I fucked up by having sex back when I was 20. I haven't been able to get laid again and I'm 23. If I can't have sex regularly I'd rather be able to be a wizard. I was pretty close to becoming a wizard, too.

Nah dude, aren't you paying attention? Just fuck some whore and everything will be magically better.

>It seems like you are not ready for a relationship then
I hope you are right. I sometimes think I am forcing it myself.

having sex is overrated

>Isaac Newton was a virgin

I guess this explains the alchemy and astrology. Mother fucker had magical powers.

won't be beter but he won't be a virgin anymore and won't get weird looks if nothing else

Exactly, it shouldn't be forced, you should do it because you feel like doing it for her and you love her. It's not going to be pleasant and a walk in the park most of the time but it's worth it.
The Hollywood romance most people think relationships are isn't the whole story, and in the age of smartphones and whatnot they are so engrossed in their own little virtual worlds that they forget about meaningful connections.

Yeah exactly, when he pays a streetwalker to fuck him and he starts crying halfway because it's a frightening experience, everyone will stop looking at him like he's weird or something.

Virginity is spiritual, not worth wasting on a whore. There's statistics which show the more partners the less stable relationships.

>the more partners the less stable relationships

wew

>the more partners the less stable relationships.

What does stable mean? Have you ever considered that maybe the virgins were indoctrinated by religion to bear a shitty marriage because reasons?

Doesn't matter. The virgins in this thread are so inept they can't even use religion to force a women into mating with them.