Why don't normies read classic literature?

Why don't normies read classic literature?

Because it's an outdated artform

This is pathetic.

[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There is literally nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.

Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 " that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!

I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.

You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.

But normies love Stephen King and Tolkein

because it requires concentration

bugs... easy on the carrots.

fuck off, reddit

user... easy on the (You)s

pel

They can and sometimes do.
t.child of two normies

why the fjuck is this soo funny xXxDDDDDD

Why do frogposters shit up every board?

>frogposters

your literally retarded

Holy *FUARK* that is a spicy meme1 spicy meme1 spicy meme1 loooool

Look Mom, Mom? Hey MOM, I posted it again, Mom

They're philistines.

Correction: normies just read classic literature.

Fuck off.

posting in a bugsed thread

two periods ya dumb cunt

haha